Get Into It [๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–”๏ฟฝ...

By melissaneedssmut

๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™‘๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 15

1.7K 40 50
By melissaneedssmut

,, Nobody knew, not even Freddy himself''

⌜                                                                   ⌝
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ DNA-Kendrick Lamar ]
1:07 ——◦———— -3:39
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
⌞                                                                  ⌟

trigger warning:  hate speech and violence

~(y/n) POV~

‗ ❍ [ You were taking a look at your damaged phone. The thought of your parents, especially your mother scolding you for it scared you, but you prayed it wouldn't end up too bad. At least it was still useable and the screen just had a long crack.

What you had really been worrying about was Freddy, remembering the sentence, Thank you so much (y/n), I'd appreciate every cent''

,, Thank you so much (y/n)''  his voice repeated in your head over and over again. I never mentioned my name. Your body went cold, leading to a sudden nothingness in your head. How could I have been so naive??

Trying to calm yourself, you rolled the window down, allowing cold air to hit your sweaty face.

,, Everything alright back there?''

You just gave him a nod, unable to talk. All it needed was for him to make up a sad little story and tell you about his oh so pathetic life and you were convinced. What a fool you were to believe him.

What a fool you were to believe in humankind, you should have known better. Only God knows, what Freddy had in storage for you and it made your skin crawl.

,,  Are you sure?''

,, Yes Mr. Morales, just tired you know. It's been a ... eventful day'' To say the least you thought.

,, I understand, we're almost at your home'' You looked out the window, confirming his statement. Home mhm?  You took a deep breath. This doesn't feel like home, not at all crying to distract yourself before you got homesick again, you discovered a USB-Stick on the ground.

As you picked it up, you noticed the number,,42'' and next to it was written Miles' name with a black marker. Inspecting the stick further, a big smirk crept unto your face as an idea popped up in your mind. Your fingers held it up to your eyes.

What if...

The car stopped. You quickly hid the stick in your jacket's pocket. The cop must have noticed your sudden jump because he gave you a confused face. You just smiled at him awkwardly and got out of the car. ,, Thanks for the ride Mister Morales, I appreciate it''

,, My pleasure'' he replied and drove off. The moment the engine noise completely disappeared, you took out the USB Stick one last time. You were too tired to check what it had on it, so you decided to put it back in your pocket and go home.

But you had a plan on how to get Miles back for his backstabbing act and oh will he pay for it.

~Meanwhile~

,, FUCK FUCK FUCK''

~miles POV~

I turned my backpack upside down and began to shake it. Nothing. Checking under the bed, on the table even in the bathroom I couldn't find it. My breathing began to quicken and I was on the verge of a panic attack.

,, Ey ey Miles listen, it's somewhere here, you'll find it you're over-reacting right now'' Ganke tried to calm me down. My eyes shot toward him and I grew angry.

Not at him, but at the fact that I was so incompetent, so stupid. I've lost something so important and could never forgive myself if it landed in the wrong hands.

,, Don't you fucking get it Ganke? EVERYTHING IS ON THAT STICK EVERYTHING ''I yelled at him, completely ignoring the fact that he just tried to help me.

The boy flinched at my sudden outburst, wanting to give me an answer but I interrupted him immediately.

,, Of course, you don't, how could you- I chuckled,, You're a nerdy piece of worthless shit that does nothing but sit here all day, disconnected from any sort of outside world. Would you even care if the fucking world went down?''

,, You know I actually help around here and what do you do? Walk around the corridors, desperately looking for girls' attention? You won't get it, cause no one cares about you, and without me, no one would even know of your pathetic excuse of an existence''

Ganke was surprised and so was I. The weird part is I didn't feel bad after those words left my mouth. Numbness filled my body as the room went silent.

We held intense eye contact, I presumed he was trying to figure out if I was joking or not. This side of me was something no one has ever seen before, not even my enemies could bring out of me, why Ganke then?

My partner, my roommate, my best friend. The only person who knew about me being spider-man, besides Uncle Aaron.

He was the only one I could truly be myself around and let my feelings out without being scared of him judging me, the boy would never.

After all this time I still felt nothing, but we were not staring at each other anymore. Instead, Ganke put on his headphones disappointment and sadness all written over his face. That's when I was showered with guilt.

It's not the way he reacted, it was the way he didn't react. He didn't yell back at me, nor did he give me a dirty look or muttered insults. Nothing. Ganke simply looked at his books and started writing.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

,, Ganke I-I'm sorry I-'' I stopped mid-sentence when I realized that he probably couldn't hear me. It was for the best to just leave. The stick wasn't here, I must have forgotten it at home.

~(y/n) POV~

,, Mama, who is this?'' you questioned, scanning the man who sat on the couch in your living room next to your mother. He had a navy blue suit with a white tie and fancy shoes. You took him for a businessman.

" Honeyyy- what are you doing here'' she whispered-yelled the last part as she came rushing. You shook your head. ,, I won't ask for a second time'' you responded.

She held her index finger up, signaling me to wait. Then your birth giver went back to the man and after they exchanged a few words and smiled at each other he walked passed you to the house door.

,, Thank you for the lovely dinner Mrs. (l/n), it was truly delicious'' He gave mother an embrace before leaving. Who was this guy and why was he hugging your mother?

You raised an eyebrow, looking at her. ,, Look, long story short I invited him for dinner as an apology okay?''

,, Apology for what?''  your curiosity made me ask.

She didn't respond but instead pushed me towards my room. ,, Please answer my question, dear mother''

,, Why are you here so late at night, dear daughter?'' Oh?

,, Did you just answer my question with a question?''

,, Didn't you just do the same?''

You started to become suspicious of her, what was she trying to hide?

, You know what just tell me in the morning, I'm really tired'' and with that, you flee to your bedroom as you heard your mother's laugh ringing against the walls.

After you closed the door behind you, you let out a sigh of relief, gliding down the wood until you sat on the floor. You closed your eyes, thinking about this shitty day. What the actual fuck was today?

As you perceived breath sounds, you weren't alarmed, thinking it was your sister sleeping.

Hold on. Isn't she at school?  You flung your eyes open as that thought popped up, just to lay your eyes on the 6ix9ine of the day.

You let out a shriek, only for it to be muffled down by his hand covering your mouth. ,, Stay quiet if you know what's best for you''

,, What did you just say?''   You were angered and  it was reflected in your voice and tone. For some reason, this boy always managed to make you angry, no matter which situation you two were in.

Miles ignored you, taking hold of your figure and slamming it against the bed.  His hands wrapped around my neck, as it became harder to breathe. ,, Tell me where it is''

,, What do you mean?'' you tried to sound as innocent as possible but nothing seemed to convince him. The grip around your neck tightens.

Miles looked more irked than angry but it still scared you. ,, Don't act stupid, my dad gave you a ride home you found it in the car didn't you?''

You couldn't find an escape at this point, you were trapped between his body and the clock was ticking. Not only that but your heart was beating like crazy, but it was beating for all the wrong reasons and it made you sick.

He made you sick.

Were you excited about this situation? A strong part of you wanted to kick him off of you, tell him he was delusional, and to get the fuck out of your house.

But then there was this little part in you that liked this... this rough behavior, how disgusting it may sound. His hands were surely going to bruise you but you didn't mind at all. Instead, your lips curled into a smirk.

,, What? Is the porn on it that good?'' you questioned in a teasing voice. You see the surprise in his eyes, he wondered how you still dared to joke. He slammed your head against the mattress, making it pound.

,, This isn't a fucking joke (y/n)''

Why was he acting like this? The Miles you knew was nice to everyone , well except for you. ] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words: 1613

A/N: Um, hi. Guys I'm really sorry that I didn't update in sooo long, it just didn't work out. I was so close to just ending the story but I decided not to :)

Also, I feel like starting a new story (still continuing this one ofc) so if y'all want that, let me know please :3

Also don't mind the aesthetic changing every fucking chapter, I'm experimenting okay? 💀

If I start a new story it won't be changing and I think from now on it'll stay like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 492 25
I have to mention obhviously that this book has dark themes like abuse, swearing, drugs, etc so don't read this if you are sensitive to those subject...
74.1K 2.6K 42
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...
464K 11.5K 110
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
15.2K 425 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœงหš ยท .๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โœงหš ยท . _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...