Keep fighting for me

By pinkmasters001

What if in a couple of minutes everything goes upside-down?When your life just gets erased,you feel lost and... More

Trying to get into the real world
Emptyness
Back to normal
Reason to live
Nightmares-memories from the past
Deep breaths
Bad feelings
Living a nightmare
Unexpected things.
Open your eyes!!
Wish you were here.
Into the dark
Under my long sleeve shirt.
In need of help
Wake up
Together
Its okay
A day to forget!!
Flickering flame
Ticking clock!
A glimpse of joy

A knock from the past

66 4 3
By pinkmasters001

Cheryl's POV

2 hours later after Jughead fell asleep i decided to go back to Veronica's to take Juliet home,to mine of course ,for now i wanted Jughead to sleep and relax,all of these has been a lot for him these past days.Driving i coulnt take out of my head what i saw today,it was playing again and again into my mind.I started getting really worried about him,i already lost one of my besties ,i dont want to lose another one.After i arrived,i went inside and the party was still on and everyone was dancing.I wasnt in a good mood so i went straight to Veronica.

Ch-hey vee ,where is Juliet ?I'm taking her to mine tonight.

V-What ?Why?Is everything okay?It has to do smth with Jug?

C-yea but...we'll talk about it tomorrow, okay?

V-uff okay umm she's in my room.

C-okay bye,see ya.

I said and went to Veronica's room and there she was the little angel sleeping peacefully on the bed.I approached her quitely ,not wanting to wake her up and took her into my arms and left.When i arrived home i changed her and put her to sleep but unfortunately she woke up .

J-a...aunty?

C-yes baby ?

J-w..why i'm not at home?

C-tonight you're gonna sleep with me okay? And tomorow i'm gonna take you home.

J-oh ok.... ummm did you went to dada?

C-yea i did.

J-was he sad?

C-ummm no baby no ,he wasnt ,you know how much he loves you.Now, no more questions ,time to sleep.

J-okay.Goodnight aunty.

C-goodnight .

After i kissed her forehead she fall asleep and i lied down next to her but i coulnt sleep ,not after what happened.
The next morning by 10 i woke up Juliet so she could eat breakfast and then go to Jug.

C-wake up sleepy head,time for breakfast.

J-umm w...what?noooo...

C-come on ,they are gonna get cold and also Jughead is waiting for us.

J-oo okay okay......what did you make?

C-hmmm what do you think?

J-did you make pancakes?(she said with a very big smile)

C-well ,i dont know,lets get ready and see together.

After washing her face and changed into new clothes she ran to the kitchen.

J-yes(she yelled and i started laughing ,sitting down in one of the chairs)

J-i can say you know me really good...i love these.

C-well yea... and eat slower no one is going to take them away from you.

J-mhh.... dada is always making me these and sometimes i help him,we have a lot of fun.

C-really?I'm happy to hear that.

After we finished i took my bag and we went outside and drive to Jug's house.When we arrived i opened with my keys ,i thought he may be still sleeping ,and got inside.

J-i'm going to see if he is upstairs.

C-okay but be quit he may be sleeping.

J-okay(she said and went upstairs .Some minutes later she didn't came back so i got to Jug's room too and what was in front of me made my day.There was Jughead on the bed and Juliet on his arms hugging him and he caressing her hair.

C-owww look how cute ,father and daughter together.

Jug-heh morning Cheryl.

C-morning.How did you slept?

Jug-umm really good i can say.

J-dada...

Jug-yes baby?

J-are you mad at me?

Jug-What?No,no of course i'm not.How can anyone be mad at this little cute face of yours eh?

J-i love you.

Jug-me too baby,me too(he said and she hugged him more but then i saw that he winced a little ,probably she touched the scars on his hands but thankfully he had wore a long sleeve shirt so she couldn't see them

J-dada you okay?

Jug-yea baby yea don't worry ,come here(he said and kept her into his arm)

J-aunty Cheryl made me pancakes today.

Jug-ow really?

J-yep.

Jug-hmmm than tell me who does them better me or aunty?

J-welll......(she said and we started laughing.I was so happy watching him smiling and laughing again.Thats all wanted.

1 month later

JUGHEAD'S POV

Its been a month now since that night.I hadn't cut since then and i have been feeling really good .I also took some days off of work and went with Juliet in a vacation,we had really good time .We starting going out with Archie,Ronnie and Cheryl more often.We started trying new things like cooking,drawing,watching movie together ,i really love the first one even tho after we finish the kitchen is like a bomb has exploded inside the house and I HAD TO CLEAN IT. Anyway i got really close to everyone and i can finally say that....i'm happy.

Today i didn't have work so i decided to take Juliet to the park.

Jug-hey baby ,come, let's go.

J-no,i can't find my dragon.

Jug-ugh they are all in your toybox.

J-well i can't find it.

Jug-let me see meanwhile wear your shoes and coat.

J-okay
I said and went into her room and got her dragon which was exactly where i said.

Jug-here you go.

J-thank you dada.

I took her hand and got outside ,i closed the door and we started walking,the park was only 10 minutes away from the house.After we arrived Juliet started playing and i set down watching her,after a while i started playing with her too.

J-dada?

Jug-yea baby?

J-can we get ice-cream?

Jug-yea of course.Come with me.

J-go i'm gonna wait here,the shop its over there don't worry.

Jug-okay but don't move from here

J- okay(she said and i went to buy ice-cream turning my head one last time to see if she was safe.After i got the ice-cream i went to her and handled one)

J-thank you dada.

Jug-no problem.(and then i saw she had a lollipop in her hand)

Jug-where did you find that Juliet?

J-oww this?A kind lady gave it to me.

Jug-when?

J-now that you went to get ice-cream.

Jug-well ,what have we said?We don't talk and get anything from the people that we don't know okay,don't do this again.

J-okay dada but...she said she knew you,all of you.

Jug-really?How did she looked like?

J-umm she had blonde hair and green eyes.She looked kind of old.

Jug-no this can't be happening(i said whispering to myself this time while a person came into my mind)

Jug-umm like we said this doesn't matter ,you won't do it again, okay? and if..if somebody come near you again you are gonna tell me immediately ,okay baby?

J-okay.

Jug-good, let's go home now ,its getting late.

I said and we started walking home.After we washed our hands and changed we went to the kitchen and started eating.

J-this is very delicious dada.

Jug-o good i thought you wouldn't like it.(i said to her .To be honest i wasn't really hungry.I was really worried about  what Juliet said to me earlier about this lady.If she is who i think she is ......We continued eating when we heard a knock on the door.

Jug-who might be here this late?

J-maybe the aunties or uncles.

Jug-stay here,i'm gonna open.

J-okay.

I walked to door and opened it.What i saw made me froze in place,my blood stopped ,it felt like the sky fall into my head until she spoke.....

?-hello JuGhEAd.

Jug-A....alice?

HEY GUYS!!How are you doing?Hope you are all doing good .This is the 8th chapter of this book,hope you like it and let me know what do you think.
Stay safe ,love u all!!😘🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 671 43
🚨DISCLAIMER: IM NOT A DOCTOR!! I AM A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL🚨 Everything used in this story is fake and are from my imagination. When Jughead Jon...
106K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
Cuffed By Hello

Fanfiction

144K 2.8K 42
When you become a serpent, you get a bracelet with your name on it and you give it to someone when you want to protect them and you want to keep them...
12.7K 185 37
Betty and Jughead broke up seven years ago. After that, they haven't had a single conversation. They disappeared. No one has heard from them. Are the...