Night Changes

By AmyplierLover21

This is a story of a young woman named Elena. who is loved to watch a million subscribers Youtuber named Mar... More

A Sunday's First Day
Beverly Hills Day!
Joining the Teamiplier
Friday Movie Night 17'
A Day with Chica
W.K.M Filming Day
A Evening with Tyler
A November Birthday!
Save The Children Livestream
You're Welcome Tour (First Month)
Romance on Tour
Last Few Tours & The Houston Show
Elena's 1st Tribute Concert
Heading back Home
Meeting a Friend & First Car

Talking Tuesday

131 5 0
By AmyplierLover21

~February 21st, 2017 at 4:30 PM~

    I was in my room with the blinds open and the lights turn off, having my phone vertically seeing chat moves as new chats came in. It a Twitch livestream of my most favorite content creator of all times: Tyler! I started to watch him today since I only knew him from YouTube and from a growing million subscribers youtuber named Markiplier.

    He was a friend of Tyler and their friendship made me adore them so much! They're like the best buddies in the whole wide world.

    Before watching him, I was a former fan of Markiplier. I absolutely liked his content and watches his videos since 2 years ago and as a ex-fan of him, I've never met him in person and seeing other fans meeting Mark in person with excitement and happiness made me so jealous. Because of this, I have strict parents who doesn't let me go to big conventions events such as PAX, PAX West, PAX East, PAX South, Comic Con & Vidcon!

    They only wanted me to stay in school and get a education, making me miss every events based on Mark attended each one! Ughhh! My dream was to meet him in person one day as a former fan. I was a fangirl.

    One year earlier, It is 2016 and I was still a Markiplier fan, watching his videos and commenting things under his videos telling him that I'm a huge fan of him and wanted to meet him so badly. I was a very happy person that Mark made the content he created just for us. We absolutely loved the Markiplier we know today. He is such a great entertainer to keep us happy.

    In December 2015, I was working on my homework for school which is for University by the way and suddenly got a notification from YouTube. It from Mark! It a new video called "Don't Laugh Challenge". Oh maaann, I absolutely these type of videos that absolutely made me laugh tho. I grab my phone and watch the video. While minutes through out the video, There was this girl with blonde hair and golden dyed on the bottom. As soon as Mark placed his hand on her shoulder, I realized that it his girlfriend!
Amy!!

    I was upset that mark find himself a girlfriend and didn't like her that much. I was sooo jealous that I mistakenly send a mean comment on the video. I use to be a fangirl of Mark and wishing myself to date him but that would be awkward and weird for me to do that. I was just a lonely and single person that I've never asked anyone on a date because I'm shy and didn't talk that much. I wish I found love right away in the future. Somebody who would be a perfect love interest...

     then it was this year,  It was January as for the new year and I was in Lecture, in class paying attention to the professor as they talk to us for a lesson. My phone buzzed. I reached into my back pocket and seeing a new notification from YouTube which reads from a new video from Markiplier called: Markiplier Bloopers 2016. Wow, can't believe mark uploaded a new video in 2017 that early. I'm gonna watch it in lunch.

~~In Lunch~~

    I take my phone out and then go to YouTube and watch it while eating my lunch. As the video goes on, There this one guy who caught my eye. This guy is really handsome, have beautiful curly brown hair, baby blue eyes, sometimes wear a beanie, many colored shirts and denim jeans in each clip showed. I was so confused and doesn't know who he is. People in the video including Mark called this guy's name "Tyler". I thought to myself, wow he really got a cool name for a pretty guy like him. So I decided to wait until the end of the school day to figure it out who he is in Mark's videos.

    As days goes by in January, I started to learn more who tyler is and watches the videos he appear in. then my interest to him started to increase little by little. Which I started to lose my interest to the Markiplier fandom and keep up with every posts & tweets that the Tyler guy engaged in.

   Then my feelings to Tyler started to become stronger as a upcoming supporter each day. I smiled at the beautiful quotes he wrote on Twitter. I didn't even know he have a Twitch Channel too!

    I noticed that he's streaming. I have my username as "MarkiplierFangirl127" which is okay for me to attend the stream. He's playing a game with friends. The way he talks on camera, smiling, laughing and all the things does for his audience make me smile.

    I was very nervous if he gonna noticed me since I'm a mini like fan of him. But he didn't even look at the chat. Did my nickname scared him too much because I was a former Markiplier fan? Yikes. So I decided log out of my account and started a new one. I named myself as ItzElena90s. Because when I was upset that Markiplier found himself a girlfriend named Amy, I kept seeing videos of them together and some cute, goofy and sweet things they did together as a couple.

   So my interest in Amy become more positive. Each video showed their relationship adoring the Markiplier fans so it is my decision to be happy for mark. Because if Mark happy, then I'm happy that he found someone else to be with.

   But I'm miserable and lived in a strict household with my strict parents. That's why they don't let me date anyone but they let my sister date whatever she wants to. My mom doesn't trust any guys to ask me out because she thinks boys are gross. So I'm stuck in such a lonely life with nobody to ask me out. But Tyler on the other hand is the only person who can make me feel happy and strong despite my parent's strict rules for me on dating.

One time, my family and I went to go to Cincinnati, Ohio as a summer vacation while I was a high school student at the time in the middle of June during my sophomore year back in 2006. The reason why we decided to go Cincinnati is that my dad wanted to see the Reds football games because he loved high school football when I was a freshman and he watches the NFL on T.V.

   So on June 15th 2006, we were taking a walk in downtown and having lunch at a sport restaurant. I was 16 at the time. until I spotted a couple walking by: a brunette haired girl and a curly haired guy who was wearing his high school jersey with pants. He was so young and looks very handsome. He looks 17 there which he's a Junior and have a girlfriend, good for him! This guy looked very happy with his soulmate.

   My attraction to him just gotten a lot more but then I realized he have a girlfriend and my parents noticed me checking him out until they waved their hand at me to have my attention to them. They look so serious. As I tried to have my eyes back to the guy, he was gone. I gave myself a sighed, forcing myself to be happy for the guy who was seen walking and holding hands with his girl. I'm hoping that they lived in a happier relationship and wishing I can see him again in the future, telling him I liked him that was the last time I seen the guy who look so attractive to me and my parents wouldn't let me watch the guy walking by, realizing that I'm looking at my future love of my life..

    Anyway, It was a Talking Tuesday around 4:30 in the afternoon at home, in my bed, watching the stream. Tyler finished talking about his day and any announcement he made so he decided to roll over to Marbles on Stream for a super fun Tuesday.

    He told us to type explanation point vote to vote the map we wanted to race in. As everybody did the same thing so do I, He click on "start race" so every single marbles appeared as people type "! play". I wasn't subscribed so I still play the game. after he let anyone into the race, he click start as the countdown goes down. He check on chat to see if anyone ask him a question. I was too shy to do so. So as the clock hits zero, the race start.

     After every single maps finished, he started the Grand Prix to see if anyone gonna be in the top 10 finishers. After everyone type the same thing to vote their map, he click "start Grand Prix" as the game take us to the 1st map. He then let everyone to join the race again. I checked the time on my phone and it is 5:15 PM.

Here's a introduction of my family & the main character:

In the Rodriguez family we have: Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Frederick AKA: my dad's older brother and my dads the youngest. Cousin David & his brother: Daniel.

In the Castro family: Aunt Charlotte, Uncle Eric, and their 2 children: Annalisa & Kyle. We always travel to Dallas from Austin to visit them. It was like a fun and traditional family reunion ever. We give each other love and happiness. I love them with all my heart and I believe they supported me through out the years of visiting them and them visiting us in our Austin home just a few minutes from my school.

My full name is Elena Hernandez. Even though my real name is just Elena. I was born on November 23rd, 1991 from a small town that is a mile away from Houston called Beaumont Texas in Baptist Hospitals of South Texas: Beaumont. the hospital my parents have me. I belong to: Valeria Martina Flores & Fernando Sebastian Rodriguez. I'm 26 now. in 2002, on June 10th, they now have my Sister: Dominique Valencia Rivera who's now born 2nd makes me the oldest. She is 15 years old and she goes to McCallum High School. and I go to The University of Texas at Austin which I already graduated from there last year when I was 24.

My parents were married back in 1985. I heard from other family members that they first met in a elementary school in a small Texan coast: Corpus Christi, Texas back in 1978. Their love life is so important to them and I wish that I can date somebody one day...

Here's a little backstory about them: Caroline, my mom, was born and raise in Albuquerque, New Mexico on February 16th, 1967 which she is 50 and my dad, Fernando, was born and raised also in Albuquerque, New Mexico on July 19th, 1963 and he's 54.

So to put that in the perspective, My mom had me in 1991 when she was 24 years old and my dad was 28 at the time. In 2003 when they first have my sister, Dominique, my mom was 40 and my dad's 36. Dominique was born also in Beaumont so we lived in the same city together before we have to move to Austin after Hurricane Katrina hit us. I was 14 at the time and I'm still in 8th grade at the time so I have to look for a school to be in enrolled in Austin.

    As the daughter and big sister of the riveras family and their biological daughter, my parents loved me so much that they are the strictest to protect me from danger and from having dating anyone else because my mom doesn't let me date anyone in school and have me stay single. which is sucks and I want to date anyone I like. It just not fair for her to not let me date.

But then I realized about that boy I saw back in Cincinnati while he's with his girl and thinking he's gonna be the one... my wish is to meet him in person and figuring more about him. staying single made my life difficult due to this girl who bullying me for not having a boyfriend yet and I go to the same college I graduated as her: Danielle Sanchez. She is one of the popular most "baddie" girl ever. Danielle always tease me of not dating anyone and bragging that the male classmates in my class don't want me. But one day in the future, I'll show her the love of my life sooner in life!

2 years ago during my freshman year, I joined a band group in St. Edward, the school attended in my hometown of Austin, Texas. and one of them is pep So I'm now a college graduate so I absolutely loved band so much that is my extracurricular activity!! anyway, the countdown finished counting as our marbles race down the map.

     Just as we're about to enter one last map for the Grand Prix, my mom came in and asked me if I'm hungry, so I yes and also told me to study for my finals that is happening this week and the banquet

    She shrugged and demanded me to pack my bags in a nice manner. I shrug and then as the screen faded into the results for the Grand Prix, I could see the places being named. My heart was racing as I wait who gonna be in 1st place. then my heart dropped- I'm in first place!!!

     Tyler then raised both of his arms for victory and call me out saying "We have a winner for the official Grand Prix: ItzElena90s!!!" I was in shock that he said my name out loud! I was smiling wide and mistakenly screamed a little bit too loud that my sister, Dominique, came in and ask me what is going on.

   I look up at her and give her a shrug and said "it nothing" she rolled her eyes and left my room. I type in chat to thanked for the hype up on the Grand Prix and the shout out.

    It is now 6:00 PM, so I ended my viewing to the stream by saying "Bye Tyler! One more thing before I go: wish me a good luck because I'm having a competition this Saturday and next Saturday!" I hit send and waited for him to respond. He look at chat and said "bye Elen! hope you have a great day and good luck on your dance competition!"

    I was shook that my favorite content creator noticing me for the first time since January of this year! I smiled so wide that I exit out of twitch and lay on my bed, fangirling into my pillow. I get off my bed and walk out the door, hearing my mom calling me and my sister to come and eat.

    After I ate dinner with family, I then go to my drawer, grab my pajamas, go to the bathroom and take a nice steamy shower. I started to think about Tyler. He have that nickname that was annoyed with: Stoned Face Tyler. I mean, he have that appearance that look like he is handsome and very attractive too. Now I'm in love with the guy who kept people happy and joining his community to spread kindness and positivity. oh man! T

    I finished taking a shower and then got out drying my body with a towel and putting on my pajamas and brushed my teeth really good for school tomorrow. I got out and then head to my room. I hop on my bed and go on my phone, scrolling through Instagram and check out Tyler's page. The content he posted made me feel happier. I can't believe he exist to the world.

     It is now 9:30 PM, so it is time for me to go to bed because I have to return to school tomorrow for the next 3 days and having some midterms. I unplugged the charger with my phone and plug it in the outlet that next to the table. I plug in my phone and place it down to charge. I turn off the lights, shut the door and unmade my bed. I hop on in and then go under the covers. My mom open the doors and tell me "goodnight" I smiled and say it back. I closes my eyes and go to sleep, dreaming about Tyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 97 40
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
44.8K 1.1K 16
Hey! Look at that. You got your own apartment in LA, California. It seems like a beautiful day to you, like every day. You moved from (your hometown)...
36.6K 1K 36
Completed πŸ™ŒπŸ» Book 1 πŸ‘ŒπŸ» [jake paul & alissa violet] 1/29/17-7/25/17 I M P O R T A N T N O T E : this book involves self harm. if that is a trigg...
76.8K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...