The Girl(On Going)

By xeernxee

Anna Henderson is a 15 year old smart high schooler. She's a quite girl and a loner. She had very unsupportiv... More

Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5

Chapter-1

11 4 3
By xeernxee

"I was a loner, who couldn't be found. I want my life to be ordinary. I was a loner who couldn't be found, no more, no more"------

That's what played across her brain. Anna Henderson, sitting on a chair before her desk and listening to "Mediocre Life". Its her favourite song. Once a girl asked her--

[Few weeks ago-

Jennie-Anna, why do you listen to this song again and again?

Anna-IDK. This song is just so relatable. I feel someone is speaking my heart out when I listen to it.].

Students-"Good morning sir".

Teacher-"Good morning"

Anna unplugged her earphones seeing the teacher. She didn't bother to wish him a good morning.

Teacher-"So, are you ready for the test? You know how difficult college entrance exams are, right? The college entrance is very narrow, you've to be very slim to get through it".

Students-"Yes sir".

Teacher-"Here, take one and pass the rest". He said handing the test papers and OMR sheets to the first student of each row.

Teacher-"You've got two hours to finish the exam. no one can write after the time's up. If anybody tries to cheat, that student will get 0 in the exam."

Everybody started writing the test. Eventually two hours passed by.

2 hours later-*bell rings*----

Teacher-"Hands on head!"

Everybody stopped writing and put their hands on their head. The teacher collected the OMR sheets of all the students and went away from the class room.

Bella-"Fuck, that was hard. It was so fucking difficult. [background students chattering]

Nadia-"Yeah, I mean, who sets so difficult question?! Well, I had always hated Physics. I'm so bad at it. I'm good at chemistry tho. Hey, Anna how was your exam?

Anna- It went well. I'm good at physics. I like the subject. But I don't like Chemistry. I suck at it.

Bella-"Are you a psycho? I mean, if you ask all the students, I bet 99% will say they don't like physics."

Anna-"I'm one of that 1%" [background students chattering]

Suddenly Bella got up from her seat and approached the black board. She started writing something which caught everyone's attention. She wrote-

"School ruined my life. Fuck school, exam sucks".

Students-"oh.......oh..oh" [indistinct cheering and chattering]

Anna got up and walked up to Bella. She took a chalk and a duster and wrote-

"Friends ruined my life. Fuck friends, friendship sucks"

Students-" What is she writing?"..............."Does she mean it?"........"Is she serious?" [indistinct whispers]

Anna flipped the chalk  and the duster on the table and went to her desk. she took her bag and looked at Nadia and said-"I'm going home".

Nadia-"Bye"..Anna-"Bye".

Bella-"Bye".....Anna-"Bye"[almost inaudible]. [students chattering].

Nadia and Bella's eyes followed Anna as she exited the class room from the back door.

Walking down the corridor, Anna again plugged on her earphones and started listening to the same song. The song has a lively upbeat music but somewhere the song is monotonous and psychopathic.

Exiting the school gate, Anna kept on walking and walking until she reached the place that relieves her mind. 

[Blue eve sky, waves clashing shore]

Anna is sitting near the shore of a river which is on the outskirts of the city. She's listening to orchestral music which is one of the biggest relief of her life while staring at the beautifully lit buildings across the river. She got up and started walking towards her home.

[Door closes]

Mrs. Henderson-" You're home. You must have been in the Karaoke with your friends, right?"

Anna-"yeh"

Mrs. Henderson-"How was your exam?"

Anna-"It was good."

Mrs. Henderson-" Freshen up. I'll serve the dinner".

Anna went to her room. As she closed the door of the room. She scoffed and said-"Karaoke? Friends?". She started thinking of something with a sad smirk on her face and scoffed again. She shook her head and shrugged of the thoughts and went to the washroom to freshen up.

She came out of her room to have dinner. While having dinner Anna barely speaks. She only answers if her parents asks anything and that's all. Today was no exception. 

After dinner and some little conversation with her parents, Anna went back to her. She straight lied on the bed and plugged her earphones again and started listening to music.

Next day-

Mr. Henderson-" Me and your mom are going out for some work. It will take three or fours hours to return".

Mrs. Henderson-" Take care of yourself kids and study well". Anna's brother, Jones hummed after Mrs. Henderson's statement.

After they exited, Anna turned back to go to her room but Jones caught her hand.
Jones-"Where ya going? It has been a long time we are alone. Let's make out".
Anna-" I'm not in the mood".
Jones rolled his eyes and said-"ah, yeah, you are never in the mood. Don't worry, I'll bring you in mood."
Anna-"hey, really! Do we need to do it?"
Jones-"what's wrong? Lets go, lets go"
Anna-"ughh!! Fine. "
Anna and Jones entered in Jones's room. They both undressed each other. Jones started sucking Anna's boobs while Anna started giving him  a hand job.

*1 hour later*
After the makeout session, Anna started wearing her dress and went to her room. While making out with Jones, she was fighting with her own self. Her mind was telling her to stop Jones but something stopped her, Anna didn't know what. Anna sat on her chair dinner, shrugged off all the thoughts and started doing her work.
After studying for two hours, Anna lied on her bed to rest. As she was resting, Jones words ran across her mind, "Tomorrow lets do it again, when mom and dad will go to work". Something was bothering her. Was it her brother's words? She didn't know. Anna started thinking, "why am i so disturbed? Its actually the fact that I've to make out with him again tomorrow is bothering me. Shall I say no? But how weird will it be, like we are doing these for past 6 years and if I suddenly say I want to stop it all, how weird will it be!!!" Anna grabbed her hairs in frustration. "Ok, final, I'll say him everything clearly tomorrow".

Author's pov-
What do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Anna be really able to stop her brother?
Please vote the story, comment and also this is my first story so please support me.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.8K 22
هەموو شت بە باشی دەڕۆیشت هەمووان دڵخۆش بوون بەڵام دووبارە ناخۆشی هات و پێویست بوو بە تاقیکردنەوەی ژیان تێپەڕن
17.9K 692 77
it is a story about a family, their trust,love and difference. What happens when two different mindset people enters into beautiful family.Will the...
14.2K 208 39
the short summary , easy to understand the book "The 48 Laws Of Power " by ROBERT GREENE
165K 5.5K 46
Life shapes each person's identity, whether intentionally or not. Y/N, a teenage introvert, cherished her solitude and independence. She found solace...