DESTINED HEARTS

By amaamawritess_

They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much... More

CHAPTER ONE/INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
DESTINED HEARTS💕🖇
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

562 75 11
By amaamawritess_

Sorry for taking time, some things came up!

Sha here it is, unedited.

Few days later,

10am.

Hajarah's Pov🌺

"Yayyyy! Alhamdulillah girl, it's finally over! We're finally done with freaking university" Nana jumped in happiness.

True, we just concluded our final year examinations and it went well, Alhamdulillah.

"I know right! God, it feels surreal! It was just like yesterday when we were all complaining about how stressful uni is and now, it's all finally over!" I squealed.

Many of our other course mates came and we all congratulated each other and even shared hugs with the females.

"Can't wait to see pictures of your newborn baby!" Salima; one of our course mates and also one of the nicest person I've ever met.

"Don't worry Salima, I'll personally call you to come and see the baby when I've delivered InshaAllah".

"Aww! That's such an honor! Thank youuu" She gave me side hug and left along with her friends.

"Seniorrsss! Say cheese!" Nana brought her phone in front of our faces and stretched it forward for a selfie.

After she snapped us like three photos, I started feeling tired so I suggested that we go back home and we did.

"Congratulations sisturss! I can't believe you three are done with uni!" Salma squealed.

"You'll soon finish too, don't worry." I smiled at her and she nodded.

Ammi came in with a cake in her hands which she obviously baked.

"My three amazing girls! Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy your day with this little gift from me" Ammi said.

"Awwww, Ammi..." All three of us stood up and hugged her.

It was a chocolate cake smeared with Nutella and Kit Kat bars. The three of us sliced the cake together and fed each other.

"Ammi, where's dada?" I asked looking around.

"He went out with a friend of his" I replied with an 'oh'.

I was about to say something again when I felt a sharp pain down in my abdomen and I yelped.

"Are you okay?!?" They all asked worriedly and I nodded feeling pretty uneasy.

I thought it was normal abdomen pains like the ones I normally have but this one felt totally different. Another pain shoot through my abdomen and I held unto it tightly.

And another came in, I screamed loudly this time gaining everyone's attention and they all ran towards me.

"I-i think i-i-it's t-time". All three of them gasped except Ammi who acted calmly.

"Are you sure?" Ammi asked.

"I think so". And as I stood up, I felt a thick liquid rolling down from between my legs and I knew it was time.

"My water broke Ammi!" I gasped in fear and she nodded.

"Okay, okay, don't be scared. Go upstairs now and take a quick shower and change slowly okay?" I nodded and did as she said.

I slowly went upstairs with Nana following behind me closely. I stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower like Ammi said.

I was still feeling some sharp pains in abdomen as I bathed slowly. After I came out, I felt as if my abdomen was being squeezed. I wore a baggy sweat shirt on top a black singlet and sweatpants.

I was going to wear my hijab when my hands started shaking and a more painful and excruciating pain shoot through my abdomen and I leaned on the wall for support. I began sweating profusely and tightly bit on my lower lip.

Nana and Malika rushed in almost immediately and Malika helped me to wear my hijab while Nana was looking for the baby bag I guess.

"It's in the freaking wardrobe, make it fast!!" I yelled and she grabbed it quickly.

They both helped me as we walked down the stairs. I saw how worried Ammi was and she held my hand tightly.

"Just pray okay? You'll be fine" She assured me and we all got into the car.

I was breathing in and out heavily throughout our ride trying to be calm cause I was able to handle the pain a bit but as soon as we arrived at the hospital, the pain became unbearable.

I screamed very loudly as painful tears rolled down my cheeks. I was put into a wheelchair as soon as we arrived and I was wheeled into the labour room, they only allowed Ammi to come in.

"Ammi I think I'm going to die, please save me. I don't want this baby again" I cried hard as the pain was becoming too much. I literally felt like I was being torn apart.

"No Hajar, you're not going to die InshaAllahu just pray okay, everything will be fine." She wiped the sweat off my forehead and we were interrupted by the doctor that just came in.

"You seem to be fully dilated, Mrs Magaji. You're fully ready to pop out that little baby" The nice doctor joked with a smile but I had no fucking time to smile.

"Just help me get this baby out of me!" I yelled and the nurses around me jumped in fear.

"Ma'am, please you'll have to leave now" The Doctor referred to Ammi and I frowned deeply.

"No! She's not going anywhere and I'm not going to push without her beside me! Believe me!" I yelled and as another excruciating pain shoot through my abdomen, I screamed once again

"Okay okay fine, let's get this down" They made Ammi wear a green gown and a nose mask.

"Okay now, just take in deep breaths and push with all of your strength, okay??" I nodded and held onto the my mother's hand.

I screamed with every ounce of strength I had but to no avail, their wasn't even a little sign of a baby coming.

I pushed and pushed harder till I couldn't anymore, I feel very tired and lost every hope. Child birth is no joke!

"Don't give up, we haven't even gotten that far! Come on now" The Doctor said and I felt like strangling her.

"Ammi...I'm going to die" I sobbed and I saw her crying as well.

"Shhh, don't ever say that again" Ammi leaned in and kissed my forehead and that gave me hope. If this woman standing in front of me didn't lose hope once and pushed me into this world then why can't I do the same for my child?

I held my breath for a long time and pushed harder and harder.

An hour later,

Third Person's Pov

It's been one hour of pushing, excruciating pain, loss of hope, gain of hope and tears but still, no sign of a baby.

Just when they almost lost hope, including the doctor herself, they sighted the baby's head.

"Come on! I can see the baby's head now, just push it out already".

She gathered all of the strength she never knew she possessed and pushed, then the baby's head as well as the body was slowly pulled out of her and she felt like she's just been relieved of all sufferings.

"Congratulations Mrs Magaji, It's a bouncing baby girl!"

And with that, she slipped out of consciousness.

Ammar's Pov

Since when I woke up earlier this morning I've been feeling quite uneasy and angry over the smallest of things. I can't count how many times I yelled at my staff at work today so I just decided to come back home and eat something then go back if I feel like it.

As I entered the livingroom, I didn't see anyone so I started shouting Ikram's name cause her car was still parked outside when means that she didn't go to work.

I ran upstairs and I was welcomed with a very bad odor, it was close to unbearable. It was coming from my room so as I headed towards the door, my heart started eating fast for no reason and their was a huge urge in me telling me to stop, like a very big force but I pushed through it and barged into the room.

"what the hell is going on here?!!" I yelled.

The room was dark, very dark and in the middle of the room, their was a big black burner bringing out a very bad odour and some black smoke while Ikram was wearing some black material clothing.

She look startled to see me and she jerked up immediately.

I felt as if my body has suddenly been electrocuted and my head was banged with something really hard, I closed my eyes tightly and opened them almost immediately.

"what? Ikram? Why are you here in my house and what's this?" I asked looking around.

"Ohh baby, welcome back! It's nothing, why did you come back so early?" She made a move to hug me but I moved away from her immediately.

"Excuse me miss! Answer my question first and where's my wife? Why are you in my house and in my room calling me that?!" I questioned trying so hard to keep my anger in check due to confusion
All I can remember is going home after I received Ikram's call and coming out of my car and now I'm here?!?

"Noo baby, what are you saying? Come sit down" She smile nervously and was about to touch me. I simply pushed her away from me.

"Fine! Fine! Okay?! You're free of the charm now that you've seen me performing the black magic but that doesn't mean that I'll let you off the hook! I'm going to kill both of us now and end this right this moment!".

"What?! What the fuck are you saying?!"

"Yes! Yes! I bewitched you and made you get married to me seven months ago, okay?!? And I made you to torture your so called wife to the extent that her mother came and took her out of this house and you made it clear to them yourself that you don't want her back!" She stated and I felt my whole world crashing right in front of my eyes.

"YOU.ARE.JOKING, aren't you?!"

"No I'm not Mr Ammar Magaji. Oh and good news! You had beaten up your own pregnant wife three wife so mercilessly and all because of much you love me!"

"Pregnant wife?? What are you saying!"

"Yes! Your wife Mima is pregnant and guess what? I made you to beat her up with your own hands and I still didn't make her hate you so guess what I did?!" She smirked.

"I made her to get visions of you killing your own child in her dreams! Oh and guess what? I'm sure I've made her despise you now and won't let you even come near her child so it's better you even stay with me now or let me kill both of us" I didn't know when I raised my hand in the air and slapped Ikram hard on her face.

My hands reached for her neck and I strangled her. "How dare you do all of this! How dare you!! You..you I don't even know what to call you! I hate the mere sight of your face! How could you do this? What has my poor wife ever done to you? Look at what your stupid obsession did to you! This is not the Ikram I know..."

"Yes! Slap me! Hit me all you want but I want you to know that I don't regret what I have done and I never will. Atleast I got what I wanted which is you even if it was for some months! And now, since I've lost you, I won't let her have you either!" She picked out the knife which was placed in the hot burner and had turned red due to the fire and targeted it towards me.

"Don't.you.dare!" Being the stubborn girl she was, she was going to throw the knife at me but somehow, by Allah I don't even know how or when it happened, I just heard Ikram's scream and I saw the knife stabbed in her stomach.

My eyes widened and I rushed towards her and picked her up in my arms.

"You see, you still l-love you, Yaya Amm" She smiled.

"You stupid girl!" I kept her more like dropped her carelessly into the backseat of my car and drove out of the compound.

While I was driving, I received a text from Mama.

'Assalamualaikum Ammar. In case you care, your wife has just delivered a bouncing baby girl and we're currently at Nisa Premier, room 452'

I read the text over and over again as I couldn't contain my joy. Ya Allah, Mima has just delivered our child! Our baby, our flesh and blood. I seemed to have forgotten about the other person in my car till I heard her moans and grunts of pain.

Well, she caused it for herself.

After reaching the hospital, I had the nurses to take Ikram with them to the ER while I headed to see my wife and child.

The question here is, how will I face everyone??

And that's a wrap!

Can't believe I actually wrote this whole chapter at once without even getting up from my position
*dusts invisible dirts off my shoulder*.

So my baby girl has finally become a mother and Ammar is back to us!😭❤️❤️

Finally, it's been so long 🚶🏿‍♀️💔.

Next chapter will be sweet, trust me🌚👍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 13.7K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
145K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
590K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
832K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...