MY LOST SOULMATE (Sumellika F...

By sumellikaxstories

Aa: Papa where is MUMMA? This innocent question made him quite.... Aa: Why you and Mumma don't live together... More

Intro....
Solly♡
Meeting her
Badluck or Guilt
New cover..
Again she left alone :)
Like he is your husband
•Maggie•
Announcement
Again you are lying..
•FLASHBACK•
Ignorance
Trailer
•Worst Nightmare•
Truth.

Somethings which cant be forgotten

594 57 18
By sumellikaxstories

Days were passing smoothly. Only 5 days left for wrapping up the project on which Aryan was working and then they will leave f
orever.

Aryan's pov...

As usual i dropped Aadu at her dance classes but something was missing today. Yess she wasn't present there waiting for Aadu as daily.
"Is she fine?" I asked myself..

"She must be fine, maybe she had gone inside " i told me...

My chain of broke when Aadya bid me Goodbye..

I bent and kissed on her forhead and like a bunny she ran inside..

I too sat in the car and was on my way when I remembered I left one important file at apartment..

I took a U turn and went to apartments.
I took the file and stepped in elevator just than i saw her coming in my direction by running. But stopped when she noticed me there.. She was hesitating but dont what came in her mind and she stepped inside it..

Its first time in these years i am seeing her so closely.. Yess am I staring her through mirror and her gaze was fixed on floor..

Pov end

Dhriti's Pov

Shit!!! today I am too late. With the speed of light I got ready and went to elevator as I don't have time to run on staircase...

I was running like a mad but stopped when I saw him in it. I hesitated but finally I got in as I dont want to loose my job.

I stood there maintaining distance with him but I a small lift how can i maintain a long distance.

Although my gaze was on floor but I can feel his intense gaze me from which I am not at all uncomfortable...

It was about to reach to ground floor

And

And

And

And it stopped with a thud and all light went off and another shit.
Now even i dont know how I am going to react.

(A/n: So let me tell you Dhriti have phobia of being in a small dark place or room. She gets panic attacks)

I hope he remember about my phobia. Only he knows to comfort me in this condition

I closed my fists tightly. Sweat beads started forming on my forehead. I started breath abnormally.
I would be better if I would have choose stairs .

Just then I heard an agelic voice which gave me strength.

"Dont worry i am here with you" he said and holded my hand softly.

And as I said wasn't in my control i hugged him tightly.

He too hugged me back and caressed my hairs..

His warmth,  he scent everything gave me peace..
And now I want time to stop. I want this moment to be forever.

But as I said God is also not fair with me next moment light came and elevator started moving.

We separated with a jerk...

"Am sorry I " he cutted me

"I know you have phobia" he said

"You remember " i asked

" Somethings are which we never forget and I was just comforting you nothing else". He said.

"Hmm" i hummed and then looked at my wrist watch and ran from there as I was already 10 mins late.

Finally i reached there.

Thankyou everyone who commented on last part.. Ik this story a bit boring. Trying to improve my writting skills.

Accha laga ho to vote kar dena aur comment bhi as they motivates us.

Lots of love
               ~ Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 37.5K 102
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
224K 12.9K 109
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
129K 4.5K 32
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚�...
172K 1.9K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."