black heart

By Ka_ri_ru

We meet so many people in our lives and we Always say: this is the chosen one But have you ever wondered wha... More

chp 2 : the pain of Care
chp3: Gates of hell

chp1: hearing the death

4 1 0
By Ka_ri_ru

Yeah you can call me heartless..i lost  the one I love the most...my shining sun.... without a warning...one bullet was enough to take that bright smile away..the one I was waiting for everyday..the first thing to see in the morning and the last thing before I sleep...
They death will change you forever...losing someone dear is the worst experience...but what make it crucial for me ..the bullet was from my best friend...my childhood friend...Rockie ..i never thought he'll be so jealous of me...we literally faced every thing together...
As any ordinary love story... I didn't care about Lisa in the first place...i was the boring classmate who cares about reading books and attending classes...everyone thought I'm not a human..until I start to hear the whispers of a girl trying to reach but didn't know who ...
My life was empty...no thrill at all ...I needed some action and I didn't know that by knowing..it would turn upside down...
I was the leaving the highschool...i was a 3rd year student...the moment I opened up the door...those bright blue eyes and that blond short hair..she shouted real loud:miiiiiikey ....
I wished to die at that particular moment...cuz I know the end of it ..all the class will talk about us and starting making rumors...
She took my hand and run as fast as she could ...until we reached out my house...
I had two questions in mind for her
Lisa: first ...how the hell do you know my house...and second..mic you'll say what I think... it's definitely NO...
Lisa: c'mon Mikey chill out!! I'm only here to introduce you to my family ...beside i don't want you to be lover( for the moment 😂😂)...
Ah great ...this is what was missing...a crazy girl drag me to her house ..fine I'll accept on one condition...if you make anything weird I'll kill you ...be you ...
Got it captain!!
Lisa: Mom!!!Dad !!! Sidney!!! Our gest is here...
Sidney: yaaaaay ! Finally I'll meet my sister's boyfriend..
The mother: Sidney!! he's just i friend of her...forgive me Mikey ...Sidney is just a little girl and didn't get used to see Lisa with boys...my name is Judie... you're most welcome in our humble house!!
The father :you must be Mikey!! I'm mark and I'm pleased to meet you
Nice to meet u Mr and Mrs Lionheart...thank you very much for the warm welcome...
Alright now that you know him .... I'll have for myself now...call us when the dinner is ready!!!
Honestly you're such a crazy girl you know???
Yeah u know ...i hear it a lot
Okay first things first...i want you to be my companion...listen I'll go straight into it .. there's a boy called Jessey ...I knew him few years back...he wanted me to be his girlfriend...but I hate him cuz he's a drug addict... please help me in my problem and I'll be forever in your debt ...
But how am I supposed to help here?
Be my boyfriend (well for the other we'll look like lovers ) but you already know the truth..
Okay '..but once this is over ...you leave me alone alright...i love my life as it is and I don't need any intruders...
Lisa:yaaaaay!!! Really ...thank you so much ,you're my saver...so here's my number and my email address...okay got it...
The mother: dinner is ready!!come over before it's cold!!
Coming mom!!!okay time for u to taste something different...
Once I finish dinner I'll run to my palace..so please make it quick
We started eating...my god that was the most delicious chicken wings I've ever had... you're cooking is really amazing Mrs Lionheart !!!
I'm glad you loved it Mikey!!!
My phone ringed ...50 missed calls ...
I'm terribly sorry but I must go to my funeral now...it was a pleasure to meet you everyone!!have a wonderful night
Lisa: tomorrow at 8:30 you'll by ...right??
Okay I'll call you first thing in the morning
I reached out my house,"where have you been ?!!i was so worried 😫😫,mom please I'm 18 now no need to worry...i should get some rest now...good night

I wonder how things will go in this little showcase...I know the end but I refuse to believe it
Stay tuned ...more to come in the upcoming chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 241K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
145K 20.7K 52
Marona is an intelligent and hardworking girl, wishing for a loving life with her husband. But her husband's chaotic life kills him and now she is th...
3.6M 55.1K 46
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
285K 35.9K 72
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...