I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL SEE YO...

By OfficialShe-Ra

This is my first story so it won't be that great and sorry for any grammar mistakes and I am working on my wr... More

About (Y/N)
Where am i Part 1
Glimmer and bow Part 2
The lost princess Part 3
Queen Angella Part 4
Part 5 tour
The sword part 6
The sword 2 Part 7,
Author's note
Continued Part 8
Continued part 9
Razz
Razz
Flowers For She-ra
Flowers For She-ra _2

Mid_night love

98 3 0
By OfficialShe-Ra

This takes place after last episode flowers for she-ra 

(Y/N) pov 

Adora I say and, pull, my, hand from, her's I look, up, at the clock, 12 o'clock pm

And, sneak, out of the, room, they are, still sleeping thank god,

"I made my way, to garden, and look, at, sky, with, no stars, I close, my, eyes, enjoying, the chilly, breeze,  I sigh, if it, don't, have to, come, back, to my mind"

"I remember, how bow, told, Adora I like, her she say, she love me, or was, she, joking, about it, because, she think bow, was, joking, what, if she, hates, me, oh, no,

" I sigh ready, to lay, on, the grass, but, could  not, find, it instead, Adora's lap Eep! H-how did I not, hear, you? I asks"

You were, distracted, she, answer, but angry

Wait, why is she angry? Did I say something? Why is she angry? Did glimmer told her anything?

I was interrupted, from, my, thoughts, hey (Y/N) she asks

Yes I answers, who was that? Who was who? I ask confused the, guy, you were, talking to, at plumeria oh Jay? Jay is his name? she asks yeah, he was telling me, about plumeria,"

"It's just-  aww is, Blondie jealous?, I tease 

" Yes she admits,"

"It's just I love you and I don't want something to happen to you,"

Adora nothing, won't, happen, to me, as, long, She-ra is protecting, me but, I don't, need, her, protection, 

"(Y/N)- I need you, I say, Your protection, Adora,

She, left me, up, ah, don't tell, me, it's, happening, no no, why, is, it, happening ?

"Our,  lips, collide, mmh~ i, moan, her, lips, are, so, soft,"

"It, taste, just, how I've, imagine, it, well,  be"

"We pull, away, to, start, over, again,  and, again,"

"Her, secretly, sneaks, her, hand, into, my, hair,  and, strokes, it"

"I, feel, dizzy, a, good dizzy, tho, a pleasant, dizzy ness, we pull away,"

"Panting, Aww you, guys, we, turn, around,"

"To, see, Glimmer, and, Bow, tears, in, their, eyes,"

"We, wake, up, to, no, (Y/N) And, Adora, and, we, decided, to, look, in, the garden, Bow, suggest, that, you, guys, well, be here,"

Nobody's pov

"We, all, sit, on, ground, in, the, garden, Bow, returns, his, hands, full, here, he, hands, us, his, hand, made, hot, cocoa,"

"This, smells, good, Adora, comment, sure, do, Blondie, i, took,a sip, Wow! Bow, you, made, this? I asks, seeing, Stars,"

Yes, omg, this, taste, great, way, better, than, the, ones, we, made, on, earth, and,  what,we, buy, from, the, shop, "

"Thanks, (Y/N), you, well be able, to, learn, if, you, let, me, teach, you,"

"Yup! I, will, love, that, i reply  feeling great i will, get, know, bow's secret, recipe, everyone, finish, their, cocoa, and, head, in side,"

"Bow, took, the, cups, from, us, and, wash, them,"

We, chat, a little, and, we head, back, to, Adora's, room, we tell, our, good, nights, to, each other, "

We are, definitely, doing, this, tomorrow night, I comment, sure, (Y/N) we, can, bow replies, smugly,

"Not, if, you, and, Adora, sneak, off, without, us to, Kiss,"

"I scoff, happily, a  while, went by, and, glimmer, and, bow, fall asleep, and, me and, Adora, are, still, awake, she, pull, me, against, her, chest, and, I warp, my, arms, around, her, neck"

"And, she, warp, her, arms, around, my, waist,

And, we fell, asleep, in each, others, arms,

 This was cute to, write Thank, you 😊, if , you read, this, the next chapter, well be out today,  😎 love you 💖 stay, safe, and have a great day/night 

=LEA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 117 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
9 0 1
Hi this is my first short story to ever write. :)
1.5K 10 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
11.4K 279 18
FROM WHAT I CAN SEE ITS THE FIRST HIGHSCHOOL DXD LESBIAN STORY This story is my first story and I will try my best to make lemons and a second story...