An Unexpected Engagement

By colacejohansson

Natasha Romanoff has a huge crush on CEO Steve and decides that the company's Christmas party is the perfect... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
+ bonus 📲
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Quarantine Diary of Natasha Romanoff-Rogers
Chapter 80
Capítulo 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Capítulo 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 60

279 19 4
By colacejohansson

Natasha

For a moment I think I'm in some sort of nightmare.

That alone explains that bizarre situation!

How did we get to this point? Where did my husband break into Victoria's Secret accusing me of sleeping with my gay boss?

Damn, Steve has crossed all the limits now!

— Gay? - he repeats stunned.

“I thought you knew,” Justin says. “I even thought you might be hitting on me when you got my dick in the bathroom.

"Did you handle Justin's dick?" I scream, horrified.

Steve's face takes on a guilty expression.

- No! I mean, maybe I did, but not with that intention, I didn't even know you were gay!

"And that's why you thought I was having sex with Justin?" “I'm so furious I can barely contain the urge to hit Steve.

How could he think something like that of me?

“What could I think?

Suddenly Justin's cell phone rings.

“I need to answer.

He walks away and I think he's quite content to get out of the firing line.

“Really, Steve? Seriously?

"You've spent the last two months just talking about this guy!" They even went shopping together!

"And wasn't that enough to make you realize he was gay?" Of course I shopped with Justin! He's got a lot of style!

- How could I know? The only thing I was noticing was that my wife was more excited than was appropriate about the new hunky boss with the giant cock!

- Giant cock? What the hell?...

"Yeah, I fucked his dick in the bathroom!" And I realized that in addition to being good looking, he is still well-endowed. And all his colleagues saying that he was irresistible, so polite, cultured, friendly and a lot of praise! Jealous of you for being able to stand by his side!

“Justin is all that, but he's gay! Even if I wanted to give it to him, he would! It was easier for him to hit on you than on me.

"Now that I'm getting it!" Why didn't you tell me?

'I thought you knew!' It is not obvious?

I still remember how stale Justin Taylor felt when I arrived at work after promising Steve I'd be nice.

I was ready to hate him, I already sensed that he would be like Erin, he would be bragging about how good he was, when in fact he was nothing more than an incompetent and on top of that he would spend his days humiliating me, saying that I was only good for serve you coffee.

Except Justin never asked me to get him a cup of coffee. In fact, I was surprised when he even got me a coffee, when he called me to our first meeting.

And that was just the first of my surprises.

Justin really was a nice guy. He told me that he was impressed with the work I had done, and that we could work in partnership from then on, so that not only could he teach me the work, but also so that I could guide him through the DBS issues that he was not yet aware.

I confess that at first I was suspicious. After all, I had a terrible time being morally harassed by Erin's witch. And I ended up telling him that. Justin had smiled and said that Erin probably felt threatened by my talent.

Serious. He said it just like that.

Of course, like everyone else, I liked being praised and decided I could give Justin a chance, even if I was still a little suspicious.

However, Justin continued to prove to be a very fair boss. What's more, he not only praised my work, but also my hair. Or my clothes, he even understood shoe brands, since he even said one day that my Louboutin was very beautiful, but that it was from the last collection.

And that's when I understood everything.

Justin Taylor was gay!

Of course he could only be gay! Beautiful like that, and yet smart and well-mannered? I mean, there was nothing wrong with him being gay. However for the women of the company who were creating the Justin Taylor fan club, slapping each other to see who would be first in line, that would be a tragedy.

Obviously not for me. As much as I was very impressed with Justin, at no time was I attracted to him. Apparently Steve Rogers had spoiled me for other men. Would you like
I mean, sometimes I'd check Justin's ass and like, now that Steve said he had the giant dick, I really wanted to check it out to confirm, but it was just hypothetical interest.

Of course I would never cheat on Steve with my boss. Even if Justin was straight!

And to think that Steve thought I was capable of that makes me so furious!

Me, the understanding wife who had spent a good night without sleep having nightmares about withered penises, wondering what she had done wrong for her husband not to work right, this with less than a year of marriage!

To find out that the asshole was thinking all along that I was screwing my boss against the files! And all I wanted to come to this store was buy some naughty lingerie to see if his thing would work again!

It was Justin's idea. After I made it clear that I had already taken out that the fruit he likes I eat until thecore, our relationship has gone up to another level. Justin wasn't just my boss now, he was my friend. Seriously, we were practically soul mates! He would tell me about his Latin lover, Miguel, and I would tell him about Steve.

'The only obvious thing is that you said clearly that you were in love with him!' What did you want me to think? – Steve continues.

'That was a way of saying it!'

"You spent all your time with him!" Riding a ride with him, spending hours after work with him...

“I still can't believe you thought I was cheating on you. I'm outraged!

“Look at you, Natasha! Said he was going to have coffee with his boss to check work details, but instead I catch you parading around in lingerie for him!

“I was doing this for you! I called Justin after he went to sleep, I couldn't get to sleep, worried about you! With your... little problem!

I had actually been terrified of Steve's blowjob. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I didn't want to upset him. I knew how men were with these things.

- You what?

"I told Justin you hadn't made it, anyway..."

“Fuck, Natasha!

- I did not know what to do! I was worried that, I don't know, he'd lost interest in me. Maybe it was something with the pregnancy, I don't know!

'How can you think of such a thing?' It had nothing to do with you, or rather, it had to do with Justin's giant cock! I couldn't stop thinking that you might be interested.

- Steve, even if Justin had three dicks I would think it better than you, where do you get this nonsense? Look at me! I came to this store to buy sexy lingerie to spice up our sex life! Because I love you and not a giant dick guy! That's why I left home early and lied! Justin advised me to do some things and that's why we were here together! And now I'm mad at you because you didn't trust me!
You thought I was capable of betraying you!

I start to cry.

“Natasha, I'm sorry, don't cry. Steve tries to touch me, but I take a step back.

“Go away, Steve, I don't want to talk to you right now.

I return to the dressing room, ignoring his calls.

How could he think I was capable of betraying him?

I put on my clothes and am a little calmer when I leave the dressing room. Steve is still there with Justin at his side.

"Didn't I say I didn't want to talk to you?" I ask coldly.

- We need to talk...

"I don't want to talk to you right now!" I'm going with Justin! We have work to be done!

I walk past him, pulling Justin, who is still looking back, shooting Steve an apologetic look.

"Nat, maybe you should talk to Steve...

— Are you crazy? Didn't you hear the shit he said?

“He told me he's mad because he thought we were fucking or something.

— Yes, absurd!

Justin opens the car door for me and I settle into the passenger seat as he comes around.

I notice Steve's car. I hold back the insane urge to go out and puncture his tires again.

“He didn't know I was gay…” Justin says, starting.

- And? There was no reason to distrust me! I'm so angry!

- Calm down. I understand you're nervous, but I don't think it's good for your pregnancy.

I widen my eyes in surprise.

I hadn't told Justin about being pregnant yet.

- As you know?...

— Natasha, I spend all my days with you, I had it for some time. Not to mention that you should be more careful when you keep checking sites with suggestive names like “How to get rid of pregnancy bloating”.

“Me and Steve decided we were going to keep it a secret for a while, you know, so as not to cause any more talk. Steve was afraid of confusion. Our engagement was a scandal! And I don't even know how we kept our jobs. I mean, Steve is smart as hell and managed to turn things around, but now that he's also a shareholder, he doesn't want it to hurt his career again!

"Steve seems to care a lot about his career, doesn't he?"

"Worried is not enough!" His career is his life!

"Does that irritate you?"

- How not to irritate?

“But you knew that when you were married.

- Yes, you're right. I always knew and I think one of the things that attracts me to him is just that. - Sigh. "But how could he think I would betray him?"

“You'll have to talk about this. It's a matter of trust.

- Course is! The question he does not trust me! — I feel angry again.

“Now calm down. Let's have breakfast as we agreed and focus on Harvey's presentation. I heard that we will have competition.

- How it is?

— Looks like another company offered a better price. Then we will be there with them to present our proposal. That means we have to rock.

"But we're going to rock it!" I assure you, pushing my argument with Steve to the back of my mind.

When we arrive at Harvey, we are shown to their conference room. Steve is already there with the company's executives, among them the CEO, Martin Harvey, a bald man in his fifties.

I don't knowSteve's anxious look as I walk into the room with Justin, smiling at our future clients.

“There they are. “Steve seems to understand that this is not the time for us to continue our discussion. And he introduces us to the men in the room. “This is Justin Taylor, he's doing the presentation. And this is Natasha….” He hesitates.

“Romanoff,” I reply. Best to avoid embarrassing questions about my connection to Steve for the moment. “I'm Justin's assistant.

“Justin will present our proposal,” Steve continues.

“Actually, Natasha will be presenting,” Justin says.

Steve frowns, surprised. Like me.

- I? But Justin...

“Look, the Richmond people have arrived. — One of the executives leaves to receive our competitors.

I stare at Justin.

"Justin, we didn't agree on this!"

“Yes, at our last meeting, you didn't tell me that Natasha was going to present. “Steve is confused too.

“What is it, Steve? Are you doubting that I'm capable? I let my anger surface again.

- That's not it!

"But that's what it looks like...

"You're still mad at me...

“Hey, you two, I don't think this is the time to continue this discussion,” Justin interrupts us. “I just think that Natasha might
present, because the apps Harvey is requesting are specifically for a female audience. And Natasha is very prepared to talk. You must know that Natasha is very capable of this task, Steve.

Steve is silent for a moment, and I know his mind is trying to come up with the best solution.

- Yes she is. So I agree.

I feel my stomach turning over.

“Rogers, come meet the people at Richmond,” Harvey calls out to him and he walks away.

“Justin, I don't know if it's the best option for me to come up with,” I express my doubt.

- Do not be afraid. I will get it right. You are as familiar with the presentation as I am. We're a team, Natasha.

I take a deep breath, trying to contaminate myself with his trust in me.

Yes, of course I can do that.

I really am an amazing speaker. And I know the project like the back of my hand.

I can already see myself speaking with confidence, parading in front of Harvey executives with all my charm and knowledge!

They will be very excited! They'll want to pay us double!

Maybe I'll even get a bonus!

Yes, I could buy a new Louboutin. Justin is right, mine is really from the latest collection and it's getting out of style and...

— Shall we sit down? Harvey calls us over and we sit in the armchairs arranged in the living room, towards the projector. “Richmond's PR is coming, she's going to present it first.

I glance at the two men from Richmond. I don't see any women among them.

“I knew it would be interesting to put you in. You see, Richmond will also have a woman featuring — Justin whispers.

“What the fuck is this? Steve whispers looking at the door and my worst nightmare is underway when I see none other than my ex-boss walking into the room.

“Sorry for the delay, gentlemen. Erin strides across the room shaking her red hair, her heels hitting the floor.

Louboutin latest collection, damn it!

His rapacious eyes land on Steve and me in triumph.

The demon already knew we would be there!

“Look at the Rogers! She exclaims with disgust in her voice. 'How is the happy couple?'

- Couple? One of Harvey's executives frowns.

"Didn't you know that Natasha is married to Steve Rogers?" Ah, I thought it was common knowledge, after all, it seems they still hide the relationship... - She shuffles her papers on the table. “Anyway, I'm ready to begin my presentation.

I hear Harvey execs whispering among themselves as they give me suspicious looks.

Shit. Now they must be speculating if I'm just here because I'm the CEO's wife.

Hell!

I'm starting to feel very nervous.

How will I introduce myself now? With that air of suspicion hanging over my head, after all, they might think I'm not competent enough and that I only got that position because I sleep with
Steve!

And do I still have to introduce myself after Erin, who will still be there, spying on me with her sarcastic gaze?

Calm down, Natasha! Erin sucks. I'm sure she's going to give a shitty performance and you're going to step on her head with hers, which is perfect! There is!

“Yes, you can start. — Harley gives the green light.

Erin starts talking and, goddammit! She's doing great.

How did she get it? Sure there must be some idiotic assistant who does everything for her, she just can! 'Cause Erin would never do something this good
by herself.

And as she goes on with her presentation, I start to feel really anxious.

Damn it.

Why did that witch have to come back into my life as an evil backboard? Would I ever get rid of that asshole with the clown hair
assassin?

She finishes her explanation and I realize she hasn't been paying attention to anything for the last few minutes, lost in my thoughts.

“Very well, Miss York. It was perfect — Harvey praises. "Now it's your turn, Miss... Romanoff, I mean Rogers."

Shit!

“Natasha, maybe it's better to let Justin go on.” Steve grabs my arm, worried.

"And let that bitch laugh in my face?"

"Natasha, please..."

I let go of my arm.

“Did you know she would be here?

- Of course not!

“If you'd rather I do…” Justin suggests, but I stand up.

I won't let Erin bully me.

- No. I'm ready, I do!

I walk to the front of the room and Erin smiles smugly, closing her laptop.

“And we meet again, Natasha!

- Unfortunately. — I open my laptop, finding the presentation.

Trying to stay focused on my work and not on the urge to rub Erin's face on the asphalt.

“I see you're getting along great with your new boss.

— Yes, he is a great professional, unlike some people...

"Oh, are you still mad at me?"

“Of course not, I don't even remember you exist.

'It must have been hard for you, to have continued as an assistant when you thought you were going to take the manager's job!' What happened? Even sleeping with Steve, he didn't want to promote you? He must have realized he wasn't good enough...

“Shut up,” I growl in her direction, starting to lose my temper.

“Natasha, you can start right now,” Steve interrupts us, certainly noticing the whispered exchanges of “niceness” between me and my former evil boss.

I smile, ignoring Erin, who finally moves away and sits on one of the couches.

“Sure, let's get started.

I take a deep breath and, even with my stomach churning, I start to speak.

I have that presentation on the tip of my tongue and I know it's very good. So I try to focus on that, using my best persuasive tone, but I can't ignore Erin in front of me, smirking, rolling her eyes, whispering to her colleague, both of them laughing. From me for sure.

Am I talking shit?

I look at Steve and he looks apprehensive.

Justin smiles at me, encouraging me to go on.

Harvey executives are impassive.

My God, we have to close this deal. Steve won't forgive me if I screw up.

Yeah, I won't let Erin bully me. With a smile, I move on, I'm really sick right now, but I'll keep going. I will finish and
rub that contract in Erin's brazen face.
And focusing on that, I walk to where she is. Next to her are Harvey executives. I raise my voice. Entering the final stretch of my presentation.

— Anyway, Richmond presented a great product, but you must take into account that DBS is a leader in its segment. And all of our latest apps have been a hit. And I'm sure, gentlemen, that we'll make a great partnership and…” Suddenly my stomach turns in such a way that I stop talking, such is the wave of nausea that comes over me. "Anyway, I think we're done here...

“But I have some doubts. Erin raises her hand. - I don't think it was very clear some points...

“I'm sure if Harvey's people have questions, they'll ask me themselves, but right now I need to finish…” I try to pull away, because it's already hard to hold back the urge, but Erin grabs my arm.

— Calm down, Natasha, I'm just trying to help, remember that we've worked together and I think you learned a lot from me, so you made a reasonable presentation. Pretty sure no one is thinking she's here because she's the wife of the CEO of DBS and...

“Erin, I think this is getting inappropriate. I hear Steve's voice as if from far away as I keep trying to free myself from Erin's hands, which are gripping my wrist.

And without warning, the wave of craving that threatens me comes with full force and I can't help but lean forward and dump a stream of vomit into Erin's Louboutin shoe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1K 22
reader is transported into an old au they made when they were younger read as they go through there daily life in a new form and dealing with new but...
80.4K 3.8K 33
After having his heart broken by the love of his life, Nhazul had become uninterested and untrusting of women and relationships as a whole. But after...
11.8K 1.8K 73
Wall ထဲမှာ book 1 နဲ့ 2 ရှိပါတယ်
8.5K 165 37
in which four famous models conduct the world of fame by slagging off musicians, falling in love with said musicians and also falling in love with th...