I just wanna be the one

By genesis_star_1224

I really dont know how to put the story in words. Just read, vote, and comment. Thanx More

Afterschool

Intro

10 1 0
By genesis_star_1224

Victoria POV

Hi my name is Victoria. I am in the 12th grade. I am about to graduate. Boys always flirt with me because of my big ass. All of the boys that i done went out with never committed to the relationship. I have a friend with benefits. I call him Day, but his real name is David. He has a girlfriend named Bianca. She seems nice and pretty and all, but she doesn't have a body like me. Me and Day been fucking around for like 8 months now. When i first met him he would always flirt with me but i wasn't really interested. Bianca doesn't know about us and it needs to stay that way. There is this one girl who is always talking shit about me and her name is Kayla. I believe she knows about us but i don't know what she is capable of.

Day POV

My name is David but people call me Day. Im just one of those niggas who smokes weed, get high, fuck, and gang bang. My girlfriend Bianca is fine. We've been going out for like a year. We've slept together 6 times. I say i love her but i don't. I just gotta find the right one. My home girl, V ( Victoria) is like my fuck buddy. Now this girl , i love her. I just dont wanna let her but not too late.

Bianca POV

Im Bianca. Not much to say about myself. I am on the dance and i am loyal.

 Kayla POV

Im Kayla. I'll do anything in my power to make Victoria's life a living hell.Why don't i like her? Because back in 9th grade we were like best friends and she made the cheerleading team and then started to become friends with the other cheerleaders. The one day she had the nerve to curse me out and from that day on i've hated her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.5K 47
Valentina, a student at Heartfelt University, is assigned to the notoriously rude and cold Professor Montgomery. While the professor's harsh demeano...
197K 9K 30
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™š๐™ง : ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
538K 27.5K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ Party แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€†แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บแ‹ แ€กแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€šแ€บ แŠ แ€€แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธ แ‹ ...
210K 16.5K 41
He is 30 and she is 19. she yearns for his love, but he hates her to his core. ...