Son of a Lord

By JudeT56

"I will take the very one that was meant to destroy me, who was prophesized to be my doom. I will take him an... More

Notes
Chapter one: Halloween Night
Two Meetings
The Murder
Captured
Harry?
She Knows
Theo, meet Harry
The Hogwarts Express
The Sorting
Friends, enemies, and ferrets
"I miss killing people."
Snakes, Potters, and Potions
The Duel
"I'm a genius, did you know?"
Progress
Severus Snape
Such a Good Boy
Dark Magic
Addiction
"I'm going to help you, little brother."
Power
An intervention: Sirius Black
Lily's request
Suspicious James
Gotcha
Tom Riddle's good news
Escape
A Betrayal

The Meeting

4.5K 150 36
By JudeT56

"What are you going to do Dumbledore?" Harry asked as they walked down the stairs, "Send me to Azkaban? Kill me?"

Dumbledore chuckled, "Oh no Harry, we won't kill you."

Harry rolled his eyes. He was the Dark Lord's son, he was a murderer. Anyone with any sense would kill him. They reached the bottom of the stairs and entered the kitchen. Dumbledore stopped in his tracks when Harry laid his eyes on a boy. He was younger than Harry, his hair a light brown. They had the same nose.

"Theo," Dumbledore said, "What are you doing down here?"

So this was the Potter's son.

Theo looked up from where he sat on top of the counter top, hands in his hair looking incredibly bored. His eyes widened when they rested on Harry, a smile blooming on his face.

"Who's this?" he asked.

Harry sneered at him and his face fell a tad.

"This is Harry," Dumbledore said, "He's joining us for tonight's meeting."

Strange. Very strange. So the Potters hadn't told dear little Theo about Harry. How curious.

Theo slumped, "That's why I'm not allowed in there. Can I go upstairs now?"

Dumbledore nodded and Theo raced past them, shooting a glace at Harry before he disappeared up the stairs.

Harry hummed, watching him go, "My brother."

Dumbledore chuckled and nodded, "Indeed. I assume-"

"My father told me about him. Though I see the Potter's neglected to inform him about me."

Dumbledore looked down at Harry with something that resembled pity. "Tom is not your Father Harry. James is."

Harry smirked, "The Dark Lord's blood is running through my veins old man, even you can't deny that."

Harry hated how sad Dumbledore looked in that moment, he didn't need sympathy! He needed to get back to his father!

Dumbledore said nothing as they walked into the dining room, the entire space falling silent in an instant.

The room was small and quaint Harry thought with a scowl, nothing like the grand dining hall of Riddle manor, but then again, not everyone can be dark lords can they? Every eye was on him, wide and unblinking. He knew they were scrutinizing his face, comparing it to James, who sat next to Lily at the far end of the table. Comparing it to Voldemort, who's face was on the Daily Profit on the middle of the table.

Harry knew who everyone was of course, his father had educated him well on the members of the Order of the Phoenix.

"Good evening everyone," Dumbledore said pleasantly, "This is Harry."

Harry could've laughed at the look on some of their faces. The people who didn't know about him stared at Harry in shock, and the people who did only looked exhausted.

Lily made a small noise and Harry glanced towards her. She was beaming at him, her eyes bright and shining with hope. Harry smirked, looking forward to crushing it. To his surprise, Lily stood up out of her chair and walked over to him. Harry was taller than her, she only came up to his chin.

"Harry," she whispered, reaching out to touch his face.

Harry flinched away, knowing that if he tried to grab her arm he'd be fighting against the entire Order.

"Don't touch me," he gritted out through his teeth.

Lily's face fell, "But I'm-"

"You're not my mother," Harry hissed, "I have no mother."

Ah there it was. The light went dark in Lily's eyes and she went back to her seat, glancing towards Dumbledore who smiled reassuringly at her, the old fool. This was turning out to be very enjoyable after all.

"Take a seat Harry," Dumbledore said.

Harry went to sit down, but was interrupted by Moody, who scowled at him, "Are you sure he's safe Albus?"

Harry sighed as he sat at the head of the table, next to Dumbledore and Kingsley, "No one's going to hurt you Mad Eye," Harry said, "Dumbledore already confiscated my toys."

Moody mumbled something under his breath and turned away.

"How're you feeling Harry?" Black asked.

Harry laughed, "You mean after you fought me four on one?" He grinned, "I'm feeling just dandy Black."

"What?" Lily hissed.

Harry smirked as James winced, "Lils- We didn't know he was Harry when we went in there-"

"James Potter you'd better shut your mouth," Lily said threateningly.

James Potter shut his mouth.

"Harry?"

Harry looked over to see the mother weasel looking at him softly.

Harry frowned, "Yes?"

"You're safe now dear," she said, "You never have to go back to that horrible place."

Harry sighed, " First of all, the place was not horrible. How could hard wood floors ever be horrible? Second of all, that place is my home." He turned to Dumbledore, "I suggest you let me leave before my Father comes and kills you all."

Silence. Terrified silence.

Mother weasel looked at Harry in an entirely new light, inching away from him even though she was sitting at the other side of the table.

"That...thing is not your father," James said harshly, "I am! Do you hear me? I am!"

Harry smirked, "You haven't been my father in fifteen years Potter," Harry sneered, "Why start now?"

Harry watched as James clenched his fist and smirked as Lily placed her hand over her husband's, a wary look on her face.

"That's right Potter," Harry said, "Listen to your wife."

Sirius glared at him, "Don't you talk about Lily."

He'd touched a nerve it seemed. Lovely.

"So what are you going to do with me Dumbledore?" Harry asked, turning away from Sirius who's face was resembling a very angry tomato. "Since you're not going to kill me or throw me in Azkaban."

Dumbledore smiled at him, "You my boy, are going to Hogwarts."

Harry's face dropped. Hogwarts?

He'd heard about it from Draco of course, as well as stories from when his father attended. He knew it was a place full of magic and children. A place to make children believe that dark magic was evil. He knew about the houses. He knew his father and Draco were both Slytherins.

Was Dumbledore serious? Harry could murder any of the children there in an instant, his father would hear about where he was eventually and try and break through the wards. Would Dumbledore sacrifice the safety of his students for Harry?

"What do you mean Albus?" Kingsley asked, threading his long fingers together, "The boy will be unsafe in the midst of other students."

Finally, someone with some common sense.

"We won't have to worry about that Kingsley," Dumbledore said, "Lily can keep an eye on him from her position as potions master, and James will be going with Harry to Hogwarts."

"What?" James and Harry said at the same time.

Dumbledore chuckled, "Oh yes, you'll be following Harry wherever he goes James, making sure he's not a threat."

James only gaped at the old man.

"And the Minister knows about this?" Remus asked.

Dumbledore nodded, "Yes. Cornelius and I had a conversation earlier in the floo."

So that was it then. Harry was going to Hogwarts.

"You think this will make me turn against my father?Harry asked, "You think sending me to Hogwarts will convince me to join you?"

"Hogwarts is the safest place in the wizarding world Harry," Dumbledore said with a smile, "No one can get in or out."

Near the door, through a small crack, a pair of shocked brown eyes blinked and hurried back upstairs, Theo's mind reeling with the information he had overheard.

Notes:
I'm baaaack
I feel like it's been so long since I've updated. But here is it, another chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 8.5K 42
Hermione and her friends, Harry and Ron are destined to defeat the Dark lord and the death eaters one and for all. Right? Thats the way its been sinc...
293K 5.3K 38
"She is my daughter. She is ours and we will get her back." Bellatrix Lestrange says with powerful eyes. "That is my baby girl. Only a fool would...
52.1K 2.1K 26
What if in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Voldemort didn't just make Harry see dreams? What if he decided to posses Harry and take Hogwar...
43.6K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...