Impeccable Figures (Completed)

By Tin_TalimStories

Behind the lens are two different people. Super different, but the heat of the moment and playful destiny wil... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Extra 1: Best Served Hot
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Extra 2: Bloom
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue?

Chapter 22

27 2 0
By Tin_TalimStories

Nixera's POV

"Why are you so tensed?" Jady is blushing even though I am not doing anything yet. "Loosen up. I'll make you feel good."

"Are you really going to wear that?" Napansin kong nakatingin s'ya sa strap-on dildo na nakapatong sa lamesa. "I-It's weird."

I smirked. "This is my third time using this kind of toy. Of course, I will not stick it in like how other men use their dicks. We'll do it slowly."

I am happy that he is not resisting anymore. I want to see his moaning face again. It's so lovely that I got so immersed in it. I haven't had sex with anyone other than Jady since I got here in the Philippines.

Damn, this is bad, but I don't hate it.

Linabas ko ang bote na puno ng lube. Hindi ko talaga kinalimutang dalhin 'to. "Do you want to do it on your own or you're going to let me do it?"

We talked about this. Jady can't afford to not upload anything on Parmesan for a whole week. Kailangan n'yang kumita s'yempre. We're going to record everything, so I need to wear a mask.

I actually don't mind letting his viewers see my face, but he won't let me.

"I-I'll do it." Inabot ko sa kaniya ang bote ng lube. "Mag-start na tayo."

Pumwesto na ko sa likod ng camera at nagsuot ng black face mask. "I'll turn on the camera when you're ready."

We moved and removed all the things that will make his viewers resemble this hotel room. We took down some paintings and reduced the lights.

Never knew that I have a talent for this thing.

Jady started undressing. This is torture for me. I badly want to rip his clothes, spread his legs, and insert three fingers inside of him.

"You can turn on the camera now."

Binuksan ko na ang camera at siniguro ang anggulo no'n. I bit my lower lip while looking at Jady's body.

Delectable as always.

Guess the camera isn't the only one turned on here.

I can't listen properly to Jady's voice. He is already doing his introductions, but I can't help but to stare at his chest.

Fuck, I want to touch him now, but I need to wait for the right timing.

Nanood lang ako hanggang sa tumuwad na s'ya sa kama. He poured some lube on his hand. He poked his hole using the tip of his fingers.

I want to slap his butt cheeks until they're red. I want to bite his back and leave kiss marks on his skin.

When I heard him moaning from finger fucking himself, I grabbed the strap-on dildo.

It's showtime, baby.

Jady's POV

I can't focus on doing what I am supposed to do!

Damang-dama ko ang pagtitig sa 'kin ni Nixera. She's not looking at other things. She's too focused on me.

Sinagad ko pa ang dalawang daliri sa kaloob-looban ko. The strap-on dildo is long and huge. I need to loosen myself properly.

Alam na alam ko ang ugali ni Nixera kapag na-e-excite na s'ya masyado. She will not go easy on me.

I don't know why she accepted the offer. Mukhang natuwa pa nga s'ya na kasama s'ya sa recording ko ngayong gabi.

"Ahhh!" I moaned as I felt my insides twitching more and more. "Shit, ahhh."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang maramdaman ko ang malakas na paghampas sa pisngi ng pwet ko.

It hurts, but it gave me chills.

"My turn. You're already dripping from behind." Her deep voice gave me a rush of pleasure inside. "You're such a tease. You were moaning like crazy. Were you seducing me?"

I am most definitely turned on by the fact that I'm being watched by her, but I also want her to feel the urge to do things with me.

"Touch me, please." I shaked my hips. "Please."

"Oh, I will." She slapped my butt cheeks again. "Do you like it when it hurts?"

"Ahhh, Xera!"

I can't call her by her real name so-

"What did you just call me?" She flipped me over and forced my legs to open wider. "Ah, that was hot."

Her hair is tied up and her clothes are all black, but it made me gulp when I saw that she's also wearing the strap-on dildo.

"X-Xera," I called her again. "I want you."

I need to act because this is for my job, but I really want her to touch me non-stop. I can feel the lube dripping out of my ass. It feels hot.

"I'm also sure of that." Napaungol ako ng malakas nang hawakan n'ya ang kahabaan ko. She started stroking it and moving up and down. "You're so fucking hard. Never knew that you're a sucker for spanking."

I am not in the right mind to think of anything else. Her hand is so big and her palm is soft.

"I want to cum. Can I?" I want to beg her to do it more, faster, harder. "Please! Please!"

"You can." Umusog s'ya sa gilid ko at binilisan ang galawa ng kamay n'ya. "Show it to the camera. Show how perverted you are."

I moaned louder as I felt that something is going to burst. "I'm cumming!"

Bumagsak ang legs ko. I feel more sensitive after cumming.

Hinihingal akong tumingin kay Nixera. I can only see the burning desire in her eyes. She's wearing a mask. I want to see her face. I want to know her reactions.

"A-Are you going to fuck me now?" Hinawakan ko ang magkabila kong hita at binuka ulit ang legs ko. "I'm ready."

"Naughty. I like that. Seems like you still have the energy to continue." Hinatak n'ya ko paupo sa kama saka s'ya pumwesto sa likuran ko. "But, I'm not done yet with the foreplay."

Sa puwesto namin ngayon siguradong kitang-kita ang itsura ko sa camera. Bukang-buka pa ang legs ko. The viewers will clearly see that I'm soaked from behind and in front.

Naramdaman kong gumapang ang mga kamay ni Nixera mula sa likod ko papunta sa dibdib ko. Umiinit ang pakiramdam ko dahil sa senswal na paghimas ng mga kamay n'ya sa balat ko.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned when she pinched my nipples. "D-Don't pinch them."

"But I want to." Parang malulunod ako sa kakaibang pakiramdam dahil sa pagpisil-pisil n'ya sa nipples ko. She's fondling my chest and playing with my nipples at the same time. "Your tits are so big. Is there any milk inside?"

"There's n-nothing, ohhhh shit!" Halos mapasigaw ako nang hatakin n'ya ang nipples ko. It was painful, but it's making me want more. "Please, don't!"

"You're hard again after cumming a lot. Are you sure that you don't want this?" She pulled my nipples harder. "Can you tell me to stop?"

I never played with my nipples before this hard. It hurts a lot, but it's making me tingly all over.

"Silence is a no for me." Her hand went down to reach my hole. Mabilis n'yang pinasok ang dalawang daliri n'ya sa loob. "It's so hot inside you. You're wet. Because of the lube or just because you're horny as fuck?"

"Y-You're making me horny." Ginalaw ko ang baywang ko. "Move your fingers."

Napahawak ako sa bed sheets nang galawin n'ya na ang mga daliri n'ya. She moved her fingers in circular motion. She even curved her fingers.

Hindi ko na namalayan na linabasan na naman ako dahil sa konting galaw lang ng mga daliri n'ya.

"You cummed again?" She chuckled. "I guess you really want me to fuck you right now."

"Do it now," hinihingal kong sabi. I don't think I can cum again, but I want her to fill me up using the strap-on dildo. "I want you to fuck me right now."

Tinulak n'ya ko pahiga sa kama. My legs are trembling because of anticipation. Nakahawak na s'ya sa baywang ko.

I felt the tip of the dildo on my hole. "Tell me when you want to stop, hmm?"

"Just fuck-"

Napigil ko ang paghinga ko nang isagad n'ya ng buong-buo ang dildo sa loob ko. "It went in easily. You love it?"

It's been so long since I had a dildo as thick and long as the one she's using on me right now.

Sunod-sunod ang naging pag-ungol ko nang gumalaw na s'ya. Atras-abante.

My insides are being filled up just right. An erotic sound is being heard because of the slapping of our lower parts.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

Sobrang bilis ng paggalaw n'ya. She's not holding back. I thought she was going to let me tell her to stop, but she's making me so speechless!

"You cummed again." When she pointed it out, saka ko lang naramdaman ang panginginig ko ng husto. It feels so good! "Three times, huh? Just like how I expected it."

Hindi s'ya huminto sa paglalabas-masok sa 'kin. She's so rough, but the way she caresses my hips while going in and out is enough to drive me crazy.

"X-Xera, please stop. I-I can't do this anymore. Ahhhh!"

"Really now?" Bumayo pa s'ya sa loob ko ng ilang beses bago n'ya ko binitawan. Dahan-dahan n'yang linabas ang dildo sa loob ko. Pabagsak akong napadapa sa kama. "You look tired. Let's stop here."

Napaungol pa ko ng malakas nang paluin n'ya ulit ang pisngi ng pwet ko.

"Thanks for watching everyone!" Napansin kong umalis si Nixera sa kama at pinatay n'ya na ang camera. "I guess you can upload this video without cutting so much stuff."

"C-Can you help me clean up?" Hindi ako makabangon. "My body is sore. I feel weak."

Nakita kong may kinuha s'yang extrang sapin sa kama. Hinubad n'ya muna ang strap-on dildo bago s'ya lumapit sa 'kin. "You look hot. Wanna go for another round?"

Sinamaan ko s'ya ng tingin. "Ayaw ko na. Grabe ka."

"If I am a man, maybe you will feel a lot better." Lihim akong natuwa nang alisin n'ya na ang mask n'ya. "I can only use toys on you."

"Are you frustrated?" Sinubukan kong bumangon, pero mabilis din naman akong inalalayan ni Nixera. "Kung lalaki ka, marami ka na sigurong nabuntis."

"So, you don't see me as a bottom, huh?"

Nixera guided me to the bathroom. "Who the hell will think that you're a bottom?"

"Well, I'm a switch, but I don't enjoy dicks when I'm being fucked. Everyone is so inexperienced." S'ya na ang naglinis sa katawan ko. "Sleep first after I clean you up and change the sheets. I will go to the nearest bar."

"O-Okay."

Kapag ba gumising ako bukas, wala na naman s'ya?

TinTalim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 54.4K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
5.6K 319 43
🍁 Insomniacs Series #1 Losing a lot of memories must be very hard for Jacob Vergara. He's been living in black and white after the accident he went...
2.8K 108 32
Asteria Elin Cervantes Divina. A woman who have strong mind and determination, She take the liberal arts major in psychology in Louisville University...
9.2K 702 54
GIRLHOOD SERIES #2 After her nudes got leaked and got discriminated by her former manager, Izzy, a rising model from the Upper East Side, went back t...