Last Breath

By NessaL05

{ Valentino series #3 } "I love you so much. Please, don't break the last pieces of my heart that is left." I... More

Characters & Aesthetics🤎
Prologue🖤
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
Epilogue🖤
New book🖤
BONUS •

TWENTY TWO

10.1K 393 344
By NessaL05

Valencia

Milo & I are woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. He groans & snuggles into my chest, ignoring the ringing of my phone.

"Milo." I sigh & he groans. He moves off my chest & I sit up grabbing my phone. My eyebrows furrow at the No Caller ID.

"Who is it, amor?" Milo asks, his deep sleepy voice sending chills down my spine.

"I don't know." I shrug & he sits up staring at me with a risen eyebrow.

"Hold on." He grabs his phone & calls someone. Soon enough, my phone stops ringing. My phone begins ringing again & Milo nods at me allowing me to answer the phone.

I put the call on speaker & heavy breaths are the only thing being heard.

"I expect you to answer the phone the first time." I hear Derek's familiar deep voice & I stiffen. I swallow the lump forming in my throat.

"Am I the only one speaking here?" He chuckles creating goosebumps on my skin.

"D-Derek." I whisper, my voice breaking.

"You looked so fucking sexy today. I see you've gotten thicker." I can sense the smirk on his face.

It was him.

Milo begins speaking on the phone in his native tongue, quietly, as Derek & I speak on the phone, mostly him speaking.

"I can't wait to have in my grasp, babygirl. I miss your scent, the way your skin feels on mine, your cries & pleads." He stops, chuckling to himself.

"Your moans, your-" I cut him off.

"Stop!" I shout & he laughs.

"I love messing with you. I'll see you soon, babygirl." He hangs up & I look down, tears falling from my eyes.

"He called you from a burner phone. We can't pin point his location." He rubs his hands down his face in frustration & I sigh.

"Why can't I be left alone?" I whisper.

"Come here." He grabs my hand & I straddle him. I rest my head on his shoulder & a loud sigh escapes my lips.

"Baby, look at me." He speaks & I lift my head looking him in the eye.

"I promise you I will kill him. I got you, amor." He brushes his lips against mine. I nod & shut my eyes.

...

Milo

I lean against the kitchen wall & watch as Val makes breakfast in my T-shirt. I smile to myself & push myself off the wall quietly walking over to her. I wrap my arms around her body & she jumps. She turns around & wraps her arms around my neck giving me a bright smile.

"What are you making?" I ask placing a kiss on her forehead.

"French toast, eggs, sausage & strawberry milkshakes." She replies & I smile.

"I'm hungry." I put my face in the crook of her neck & she runs her fingers through my curls.

"Breakfast is almost done." She speaks & I lift my head staring at her with a smirk plastered onto my face. I give her a knowing look & she slaps my back.

"You horny fucker." She laughs beautifully & I chuckle. I place a kiss on her neck, purposely sucking on her sweet spot. A low moan escapes her lips making my dick harden.

I hoist her up sitting her down on the counter. I turn off the stove & spread her legs giving me the full view of her bare pussy. I groan & run my tongue over my bottom lip.

She rarely wears panties in the house because I always rip them off her body. Although I love it when she doesn't wear panties, I know she needs them.

"Nope." She pops the 'p' & hops off the counter. She runs to the other side of the kitchen island & I smile.

"Do you want me to chase you?" I raise an eyebrow staring at the beautiful woman amused.

"Maybe. You won't catch me though." She challenges & I smirk.

"Mhm, you sure about that?" I question.

"Yes I am." She smiles & I chuckle.

"I'll give you a head start. Run & hide, amor." I say leaning over the kitchen island & she bolts out the kitchen, her ass jiggling. I count up to 45 before standing to my full height & walk out of the kitchen.

I walk quietly & slowly with my hands behind my back. I look around, a smile plastered onto my face. I hear faint breathing & I smile. I head over to the guest room & walk in looking around for Valencia.

My gaze falls onto the closed bathroom door. I open the door & walk into the bathroom not finding anyone inside. I quickly turn around I hear Valencia run out of the guest room. I chuckle & run after her. Within seconds, I have her in my arms.

My arms securely wrapped around her body. She giggles as I shower her face & neck in kisses.

"You were behind the door weren't you?" I smile & she nods.

I turn her around, our noses brushing against each other's. My hands find their way onto her ass quickly hoisting her up. She wraps her legs around my waist & I head into the kitchen. I put her down & place a small kiss on her forehead.

"Can I finish making breakfast, which is most likely to be cold now." She sighs & I smile.

"I'll be upstairs." I say & kiss her soft lips. She slaps my ass & I stare at her in disbelief, my mouth hanging open. She bursts into a fit of laughter & I stare at the wheezing woman, flabbergasted.

"The fuck?" I say in disbelief.

"You slap mine all the time." She laughs, shrugging.

"That's different." I rub my forehead.

"I won't be slapping your ass again anyways. It's too hard for me." She speaks & I shake my head, a small laugh escaping my lips.

"Come here." I beckon her over & she shakes her head.

"For what?" She tilts her head staring at me in amusement & question.

"Just come here, love." I say & she shakes her head.

She leans over the counter & begins shaking her ass, her ass jiggling in my shirt. I walk over to her & stand behind her, purposely pressing my print against her ass as it moves effortlessly in my shirt.

"Come here, bring that dick here." She raps & I chuckle. I grip onto her hips & dry hump her, my dick fully hardening.

"Back up, sir." She laughs. I grip onto the back of her neck & pull her up against my chest.

"I should get you pregnant." I joke.

"Yeah right." She rolls her eyes & I smile.

"Our baby will be adorable." I tease whispering in her ear, grazing my teeth against hear ear lobe.

"Boy, let me finish making breakfast." She changes the subject & I chuckle. I back away & slap her ass making it jiggle.

"Jesus Christ. That ass is all mine." I take my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"All yours." She smiles, throwing her ass in circles.

A tease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

This chapter is boring, sorry y'all❤️.

How was y'all day?❤️

Derek scares me to the core🧍🏾‍♀️🥲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.9K 51
• highest rating • #7 in wlw #1 in sapphic #3 in bisexual "Eden- you're not getting my point." She moved closer and glanced to my lips, she gulped an...
34.6K 462 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
123K 3.5K 16
"This was a mistake." Steve said aloud. "Just a one time thing." Billy agreed. Steve left the room and found Nancy who had been sitting with a few g...