The Daughter Of Black Widow

By Tori_Johansson

this is my better version of black widow's daughter because the first one didn't go to well so I deleted it... More

Natalie
mission
calm down
Death
where is it?
undercover
car ride
Camp
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Zola
are you?
pierce
Zola's algorithm
The Winter Soldier

everyone we know if trying to kill us

237 7 0
By Tori_Johansson

Natasha was hurt she couldn't move so Steve picked her up and Steve Steve Natalie went so S.H.E.I.L.D. doesn't find them. Natalie had a worried look on her face because her mom was hurt. After a few hours Nat was better and they all went to Sam Wilson House. Steve knocked the door and Sam opened it.

Sam-"hey, man."
Steve-"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low."
Nat-"everyone we know if trying to kill us"

Sam looked at Nat, Steve and then Natalie.

Sam-"not everyone"

Sam moved out of the way for the to go inside on he looked out to see if there was anyone around. He shut the door and Steve and Nat were washing theirselves up and Natalie was sleeping by Natasha.

Steve-"you okay?"
Nat-"yeah"

Steve walked over to Nat and sat down infront of her.

Steve-"What's going on?"
Nat-"when i first joined S.H.E.I.L.D. I thought I was going stright. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA.

Nat looks at Natalie Nat *sighs*

Nat-"I thought I knew who's lies I was telling.....but I guess I can't tell the difference anymore"

Nat looks at Steve

Steve-"theres a chance you might be in the wrong business"
Nat-"I owe you"

Steve shakes his head

Steve-"its okay"
Nat-"if it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save you, now you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?"
Steve-"I would now. And I'm always honest"
Nat-"well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they dies for nothing."

Steve leans back

Steve-"well, guess I just like to know who I'm fighting. What about Natalie?, you never told me you had a kid"
Nat-"I liked to keep that private...she's my responsibility now but she thinks I abandoned her."
Steve-"did you?"
Nat-"she got taken away from, I tried and tried to get her back but...they told me died but i didn't believe them so I looked everywhere for her and I could fine her. While I was with S.H.E.I.L.D. and the attack in New York I was still looking for her. I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Nat smiles lightly with a tear in her eyes

Nat-"she my little girl or as I'd like to call her мой маленький паучок which mean my little spider"

Nat chuckles and steve smiles

Steve-"how old is she?"
Nat-"14"
Steve-"she's looks like a 6 year old and she's small"
Nat-"i know she is small"

Nat smiles at Natalie

Natalie was listening to the conversation she had a tear in her eye she got up slowly while her mom wasn't looking. Steve looked at Natalie and then look at Nat to let her know that Natalie is up.

Sam-"I made breakfast. If you guys eat that sort of stuff."
Steve-"what have you made?"
Sam-"pancakes"

Sam leaves the room.

Steve whispers to nat-"Natalies awake"
Nat whispers-"thanks"

Steve left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 37.4K 102
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
135K 3.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
93.3K 3.6K 37
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
392K 7.1K 99
THE PICTURE OF YOU - a Rafe Cameron story - ••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• When Rafe Cameron fell wildly in love with Myra Maybank, two worlds collided, a p...