Mistake well made

By thatgirl_M_

Healing from a heartbreak, Safeena became an ambassador to "be wicked to men". What happens when she meets an... More

Chapter one: The Iya's.
Chapter two: Broken ribs and first heartbreaks.
Chapter three: wishbone.
Chapter four: He called.
Chapter five: In two months.
Chapter six: The zaki's.
Chapter seven: Devil or angel.
Author's note.
Chapter eight: Bells.
Chapter nine: After.
Chapter ten: blinded by love.
Chapter eleven: The four amigos.
Chapter twelve: The fall out.
Chapter thirteen: The make up.
Chapter fourteen: The W.W.W.A's.
Chapter fifteen: what should i do?.
Chapter sixteen: perfect mother.
Chapter seventeen: baby fever.
Chapter eighteen: come friday.
Chapter nineteen: doing the right thing.
Chapter twenty: A whip of peace.
Chapter twenty one: what could have been.
Chapter twenty two: Healing.
Chapter twenty three: she'll be okay.
Chapter twenty four: rich aunty.
Chapter twenty five: Blooms.
Chapter twenty six: Lady gaga?!
Chapter twenty seven: accidentally on purpose.
Chapter twenty eight: Birthday mate?
Chapter twenty nine: I know, and?
Chapter thirty one: taking one for the team.
Chapter thirty two: My girl now.
Chapter thirty three: baby steps.
Chapter thirty four: Will you marry me?
Chapter thirty five: When life kicks you when you're down.
Chapter thirty seven: Night demons.
Chapter thirty eight: Dirty mind.
Chapter thirty nine: Is the past repeating itself?
Chapter forty: Yasmin.
Chapter forty one: favorite song.
Chapter forty two: Hello, Rome.
Chapter forty three: la vie en rose.
Chapter forty four: what happens in Rome, stays in Rome.
Chapter forty five: pause.
Chapter forty six: The dream.
Chapter forty seven: unpause.
Chapter forty eight: pregnancy brain.
Chapter forty nine: I miss you.
Chapter fifty: The beginning of the end.
Epilogue:
NEW BOOK 🚨 ( Yasmin's Story): Hold my hand
HOLD MY HAND IS OUT

Chapter thirty: faceless

153 32 4
By thatgirl_M_

Feena hasn't talked to Salman since that day he told her he liked her. She went back home the next day and she was glad cos then she won't have to see him Atleast for two more weeks which will hopefully give her time to process and digest what he said.

This was her fifth day at home. She was in their boys' quarters setting up the pendulum to make an order for someone. She was dressed in her overalls that she turned into a painting apron. She set her phone stand thing and set her work phone to record the process since people loved watching the paintwork; It's therapeutic and satisfying.

She carried another canvas and began painting, she wasn't particularly good at painting as she was just learning too from copying easy steps on YouTube. But she's getting better. She doesn't sell the ones she painted as she thinks they're not that good to be sold to people so she just gifts them to family members since they're also pretty to look at.

She was listening to a recitation by Mishari Rashid Alafasy of the holy Qur'an from the Qur'an pro app on her phone through her AirPods as she recited along with him as she paints. His Qira'a is one of her favorite ones. Listening to reciting the holy Qur'an gives her this peace of mind. She's way closer to her Dean than she was years ago, she loves that for her.

She was painting a portrait of a woman, a black woman, looking squarely at the viewer. Her kinky Afro hair stood on her head like the crown that it is. The woman adorned a yellow strap gown. The moonlight shone on her brown caramel skin giving her a glow. She also painted stands of hay-like plants near the woman.

Besides the outline of her lips and eyebrows, Feena didn't paint the woman's face, she just left her faceless. The painting was beautiful like this and she didn't want to ruin it by creating the wrong face.

Faces change as we grow over time and so does the person.

She took a short break to refill a different color onto the container on the pendulum.

She continued working on her painting of the faceless woman. She was determined to finish it that day. It took her four hours but she finished it.

When it dried by tomorrow, she'll hang it on her bed hangboarwd. Every living room in their home has her pendulum paintings to accessorize her mom's furniture.

She captured both the pendulum painting and the faceless woman she did on her phone. She kept them both dry and she went inside.

As she was walking back inside, She met Ussy on the way.

"Hey, bruv."

"Yane. I was on my way to call you sef, You have a visitor." He informed.

"Visitor kuma?" She sighed. She was a bit tired from what she was doing. "Do you know who it is?" She asked him. If it's one Alhaji she's going to punch someone.

"Nah. But he's outside. But motar shi ta hadu." He's a big car enthusiast himself so whatever car that was got him excited.

"Okay, tell him I'm coming." She went into her bathroom and quickly washed off the smell of paint from her body and changed into fresh clothes.

She informed her mom that she has a visitor and went out.

Double update cause why not💁🏻‍♀️

Manage this short chapter 🤌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 4.8K 45
Follow the intriguing life of 15 year old Ladi, who has been working as a housemaid since she was 8 years old. She found love in the most unexpected...
13.3K 1K 36
I'm Gaius Dominic. An avenger. The only legitimate son of the late deputy senate president (Senator Uche Dominic). CEO and legitimate owner of the Do...
1K 119 11
His friend was disappearing into sorrow and despair after death of her fiance sent her life spiraling. He offered her a temporary marriage, one that...
97K 4K 10
ooo. π†πŽπƒπ’ & πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘π’. ( πŸ—ΊπŸ”¦ ) ❝do you trust me?❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a scrappy young girl cant see the obvious crush that her brother...