Desirability- Seokhoon x Ron...

By wild_lav

You were right. We were never going to make it. Us being together was doomed from the start. I should never... More

Desirability is...
0: Desire is... a doomed fate
1: Desire is...the innocent encounters
2: Desire is... unreasonable responsibilities
3: Desire is... an ill fate
4: Desire is...compare and contrast
5: Desire is... the offer
6: Desire is...threat and helplessness
7: Desire is...accepting fate
8: Desire is...a loveless marriage
9: Desire is...mixed feelings
10: Desire is...awkward feelings
11: Desire is...learning
12: Desire is...learning about you
13: Desire is...an arrangement
14: Desire is...a trip
15: Desire is... protection
16: Desire is... a fault
17: Desire... is a guilt
18:Desire is...the unavoidable
19:Desire is...missing you
20: Desire is...you after all
21:Desire is...falling for you
22:Desire is...a sense of euphoria
23: Desire is...knowing more
24: Desire is...something...
25: Desire is... the unexpected
26: Desire is...unknown relationships
27 Desire is...a greeting
28 Desire is...a rule unbearable
29 Desire is...a who, and a why
30 Desire is...a secret exposed
31 Desire is...a threatening situation
32 Desire is...a storm destined to come
33 Desire is... never an option
34 Desire is...red
35 Desire is...the inevitable
36 Desire is...fading
37 Desire is...a choice
38 Desire is... a lie
39 Desire is...a sign of doom
40 Desire is... stranded
41 Desire is...a loser's game
42 Desire is... unworthiness
43 Desire is...like mania
44 Desire is...that I wish you were here
45 Desire is...those who are loved, will be loved
46 Desire is...a welcoming smile
47 Desire is...to start a new chapter
48 Desire is...searching
49 Desire is...to strive
50 Desire is...clues about you
51 Desire is..you, again
52 Desire is...maybe forbidden
53 Desire is...an unavoidable question
54 Desire is...a yearning
55 Desire is...jealousy
56 Desire is...not letting go
57 Desire is...the painful truth
58 Desire is...in your eyes
59 Desire is...a mania
60 Desire is... the colour red
61 Desire is...exposing the truth
62 Desire is...a determination
63 Desire is...at the right timing
64 Desire is...a happiness within a storm
65 Desire is...a search for freedom
66 Desire is...a desire
67 Desire is...a fall
68 Desire is...a futile motive
69 Desire is...to confront
70 Desire is... doom after all
Thank you
Characters

71 Desire is...you

512 21 10
By wild_lav

Rona looked towards Seokhoon who was holding Yeonsu in his hands. Even from the distance, Rona could feel Yeonsu's sadness to see his little siblings being brought away from him. And surely, the twins were wailing and pouting in the arms of Chanseok and Mina.

But it was fate, at least for now, that they will be separated.

As they were ready to enter the border, Rona took one last look at Seokhoon.

"No turning back?" Mina asked as she saw the two lost lovers look at each other with eagerness. 

"No," Rona murmured. 

"It marks the end then?" 

Rona turned to Mina, with a smile. 

"If he knows what my heart yearns, he will let go."

She directed her sight back to Seokhoon. 

It wasn't sorrowing on their faces.

Smiles swept across their faces.

Until then. Joo Seokhoon, Bae Rona. 

12 years later,

"Mr Joo. The president is still at his meeting. Please wait for a while."

"Sure. I will wait for him." The young man stood, waiting for his father.

Soon, the doors to the office opens and the stockholders left the room.

The young man entered the office and closed the door behind him.

"Appa, the organisation for the fund is complete." The young man laid the folders and documents on the table.

"Good job, Yeonsu." 

Seokhoon turned his armchair towards Yeonsu, who was now a dashing 18 years old young man.

"You have proved yourself well. You are doing the best you could for the company. You did well."

Seokhoon stood by Yeonsu's side and gave him a gentle and affirmed pat on the shoulder.

For the past years, Yeonsu has grown into a fine young man with dreams and attributions to be made. He had made himself a name and shown that he was a worthy successor of the Joo Enterprise. Despite still being doubted for his ability as the rightful heir, Seokhoon had given Yeonsu many opportunities to show that he was a luminary.

"Shall we dine together tonight?"

"Appa, have you forgotten something?"

"Have I missed something? You know me, my old age."

Yeonsu and Seokhoon exchanged a small laugh, as Seokhoon moved back to his seat.

It had been a long twelve years. Seokhoon had grown from a young man to a man of honour. He had brought Joo Enterprise to its pride time.

Not long after Rona had departed, Joo Dan Tae fell into serious illness. His heart failure was getting serious, and soon a year later, he died of a heart attack. 

There wasn't a grand burial that everyone thought a Chaebol like Joo Dan Tae would have. 

Seokhoon simply informed those who were close to him and had the cremation urn buried at a funeral centre. 

Sorrows were there, but the relief was more upon Seokhoon's heart. He knew how his father had taken control of life, how much torture he had secretly put upon the people he loved.

But at the end of the day, he still couldn't blame him.

Joo Dan Tae was his father after all.

Yet as one life fades away, other blossoms.

Yeonsu went into the inner pockets of his suit and took out two tickets.

He placed it before his father.

Seokhoon took it in his hand, and in sudden realisation, he never knew it was time again.

"I had a gathering with Rohoon and Seokna the other day. VIP tickets from them. But...I am pretty sure Appa, you have bought tickets yourself."

A soft smile swept across Seokhoon's cheeks.

He exchanged a laugh with Yeonsu and returned his sight back to the tickets in his hand.

"Finally."

Seoul Music Center

"Everything ready?" Rona peered into the dressing room of Rohoon and Seokna.

Rohoon was dressed in a white suit with a black tie. His hair parted at the side, accentuating his dashing features. When Rona approached him to fix his suit, she was still amazed by his 17 years old son, being an exact replicate of Seokhoon.

Seokna looked towards the entrance where her mother had entered. She stood immediately and approached her.

"Omma, you came finally. I thought you couldn't catch the flight." They exchanged a hug and Rona admired her beautiful daughter.

Tall, elegant, gorgeous. The twins had both inherited Seokhoon's height and Rona's beauty. Seokna had her hair braided, bejewelled with diamond hairclips. Dressed in a long light white dress with layered skirt and off-the-shoulder puff sleeves with white lace trim. The fabric was decorated with little diamonds all around. Seokna was shimmering under the lights, not to mention how beautiful she shall be once she steps on stage.

Rona smiled at the tease her daughter made on her. "I couldn't miss the world for my children's recital. Especially on your first Asia tour."

"I think it may have been something else," Rohoon murmured in a playful tone.

Rona chuckled and gave his son a pinch on the cheeks.

"Naughty of you."

Rohoon rubbed his cheeks from the sudden pain his mother intended to give him right before the show.

"Omma!" Rohoon pouted.

Seokna and Rona giggled beside him, only to end up wrapped in Rohoon's arms.

"You guys can't escape me. TICKLE!!!!!"

All the staff laughed and smiled at the three renowned pianists making fun of each other.

As the trio playfully teased each other, a knock came on the door.

They paused their playful act, and the twins' assistant answered the knock.

"Annyeong!" A deep voice spoke in a cheerful tone.

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!"

The twins rushed to the door and Seokna leapt into Yeonsu's arms.

"Yay you're here!"

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world." Yeonsu caressed Seokna's hair gently, not messing with her groomed hair. In another hand, he gave Rohoon a pat on the shoulder. "Hey my brother, you look awfully handsome today."

They exchanged a fist bump.

"Of course."

Seokna broke away from Yeonsu's embrace and Yeonsu directed his sight to the lady in the room.

He went forward, and with a smile, he called.

"Omma, I've missed you. Are you alright these years?"

Rona smiled, softly caressing Yeonsu's cheek. "Very well, Yeonsu. I've missed you too."

"How are Vienna and the school?" Yeonsu asked. 

"They are all very well," Rona replied. "Thank you for your contribution to the school. I am so proud of you." 

"WELL, I can't take all the credit." Yeonsu smiled, before another deep voice entered the room with a gigantic bouquet of flowers. 

"Where are my adorable children!!!?" Seokhoon exclaimed. 

"Appa!!!" The twins embraced their father, much excited that he could make it. 

Rona looked at the man, so very close to her. 

It's been a while since she had seen him.

"Appa had to take the credit, so I think you should thank him, Omma." Yeonsu smiled cheekily, before walking towards the twins, breaking them from their embrace, and slightly gesturing all the staff to exit the room. 

To give the two lovers some privacy. 

As the staff silently exited the room, the door was closed gently, leaving Rona and Seokhoon looking at each other. 

They smiled at each other. 

Their looks definitely did not age a single bit, compared to years ago. Maybe a wrinkle or two when they smile, but they were still, so beautiful, so dashing. 

"Hello, stranger." Seokhoon teased. 

Rona smiled. 

"Hello, stranger. What brings you here?"  

"I am here to see my blind date, do you know where she is?" 

"I might know." Rona smiled. 

Without a thought, Rona ran a few steps and leapt into Seokhoon's arms. Seokhoon dropped the flowers and caught his love in his embrace. 

Cooing in his ears, "I miss you." Rona whispered. 

Seokhoon sunk his head in Rona's lavender-scented hair, caressing her back. 

The long-awaited embrace. 

"You made me wait too long," Seokhoon complained a little. 

Rona scoffed a little as she broke the embrace, tugging on Seokhoon's cheeks. 

"I thought we saw each other last summer." 

"That's way too long." Seokhoon pulled Rona close to him, their lips were only an inch apart. 

"I desire your company." 

Rona blushed. She didn't even know that at her age she could still blush. 

Seokhoon, ever so gently, laid his lips upon Rona's. It was warm, soft, and tasted like vanilla. Seokhoon pulled Rona closer to him. The two closed their eyes, savouring the moment that they had lost. 

For the past 12 years, 

Rona kept her promise to her children. They were never Joos. 

Seokhoon kept his promise to his children. Yeonsu is a Joo. 

They meet every once in a while during holidays, as the children bonded with their father. When the twins grew a little older, they accepted the fact that Seokhoon was their father. Despite the distance, they kept in contact and anticipated every holiday season when Seokhoon and Yeonsu would come to Vienna to visit Rona, the twins, Chanseok, Mina, Mintae and Juni. 

As Rona returned to Vienna, her career as a pianist sore, and the school was left in the care of Mintae and Juni. They took great care of the school and taught a lot of talented students that soon became renowned musicians in different musical genres. 

Mina eventually remarried a fellow consultant at the Danish Royals. He loved Mina will all his heart and at their wedding, the Royals gave their blessings and even gifted them a great villa in Denmark, where Mina finally settled. A few years after their marriage, with the support of science, she finally got what she wanted all along. She conceived a baby girl, and a year after the girl, she conceived a baby boy. She was finally completed, unburdened, and no duty needed. Just love from her beautiful family. 

Chanseok's cafe grew in fame on the other hand. He went into expanding it into a great library-themed cafe. He decorated it with a vintage setting, maple wood furniture, and classical books on bookshelves reaching to the high ceiling. A spiral ladder in the middle of the cafe led to the second floor where customers could sit on comfy sofas and savour a book in their hands. He finally achieved his dreams. To be free, to be himself, to feel the quietness around him. The coffee mixed with rustic scent from vintage books. He still remained the most eligible bachelor of Vienna. Despite all the blind dates Mintae and Rona tried to set up for him, he chose to be alone. He was still by Rona's side, helping her out as her part-time manager. He still took care of the twins while Rona was busy. When he was asked why he chose to be alone, he simply replied, "the time is yet to come." And a brush of soft smile with his indented dimples on his cheeks reflected it all. 

For outsiders, they must think Rona and Seokhoon as crazy. Being separated in two places, only able to see each other once or twice a year. But for them, it was the perfect decision. They were able to fly in their own direction, at their own pace, but still, loved each other deeply. 

Their love for their friends never faded. 

Their love for their children never faded. 

Their love for each other never faded. 

As the two parted from their kiss, they found their reflection in each other's eyes. And they knew, their souls had returned to each other's bodies again, as ONE. 

A few taps on the door alerted them that the show was about to start. 

Seokhoon took Rona's left hand, where the diamond ring was once again glistening on her soft hands. He intertwined his fingers with hers. 

"Let's go, my darling." 

Applause roared in the great auditorium, as the twins bowed before their audience after their final duet piece. 

The emcee exited from backstage with three mics in his hand and handed the twins their respective mics. 

"Thank you, our stars of the show, Bae Rohoon and Bae Seokna!" 

The crowd applauded again, filled with affirmation and admiration. 

"Thank you all for coming to our first stop on our Asian tour. We are so honoured to be back at the place where everything happened." Rohoon spoke. "Without these two people, we wouldn't be here." Rohoon exchanged a smile with his sister. 

The twins directed their sight to their parents and their brother in the first row. 

"In honour of our parents, who have been wedded for 20 years. Happy Anniversary!"

Looks were directed to Rona and Seokhoon, and a beautiful beam of light was shown over the two.

Though now in their middle age, they did not look their age. It was as if they were still, the young couple that had endured a lot to be together. In thanks for all the applause around them, the two of them stood and bowed to the audience in thank for their blessing.

Rona was thanking everyone for their kind regards when a pair of strong arms took her into his embrace.

"Rona," Seokhoon whispered

"I love you."

Rona smiled.

20 years, they patiently waited. They fought against time. They may be apart physically but their heart stayed attached.

And finally, the time came for a true reunion that shall never be apart.

Rona didn't speak a word, in a quick embrace across Seokhoon's neck, she tiptoed and laid the soft petals of her lips onto his.

Finally claiming what was rightful to her, to them.

The crowd cheered and applauded.

As the passionate kiss broke off, they laid their forehead against each other.

"I love you, the kids' Omma."

"I love you, the kids' Appa."

Yes, at first, we were never meant to make it. Us being together, was doomed from the start. 

It was all okay when there was no love, until we fell for each other. 

It was then, that we realised, that love is such a mad thing. 

It could bring people down, it could join hearts together. 

We were once, bounded by titles, duties, sorrows and losses.  

Until we saw each other again after 6 years. 

The surge of desire filled us. 

And just like that, we fell for each other again. 

It was like a cycle, a loop, a never-ending fate. 

Took us 20 years to finally be together. Thank you for waiting. 

Realising that it was never about time. 

Time never trapped us. 

We would have loved each other no matter what. 

We never needed titles. 

It was never a duty to love. 

We were meant to love each other. 

Because, we are fated. 

Doomed or not. 

We are fated. 

I desire you, my only love. 

Desirability - Seokhoon x Rona 

The end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.9K 13
One shots about the ongoing World Cup, because whether we win or not, it is going to give us memories for a lifetime anyway.
8.2K 449 12
˗ˏˋ despite everything, what if they decided to love again? 'ˎ˗
38.3K 1.3K 41
What happens when y/n gets into a new school and meets the guy everyone calls "bad luck"?