The Story of Klaroline

By ChasingGold

This is the epic version of how Klaroline should be, in my head..ENJOY!❤ I don't own anyone, no copyright ple... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Quick Author's Note of Thanks PLEASE READ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author Note!
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
ANUDDER AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
SHOUTOUTS TO MY PEOPLE! <3
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note.
Celebration Plans
Chapter 21
I'm sorry❤

Chapter 22

1.6K 57 14
By ChasingGold

Sorry, again.
Guys, after a lot of alone time after the incident at Christmas and with things happening around my family, I finally have had some time to write stuff. I am really sorry for all of you who have been here since the beginning who have waited months for this. I am really sorry, but here it is, the wait is over. I promise to be more active, it's just with the whole cheating thing and my Granddad being put into hospital, I was quite distraught.
I'll get on with it.
Guys, seriously. ENJOYYYYYYYYY

CAROLINE'S POV

In the car, sitting in the backseat holding my baby girl. I had a few names in my mind, but I felt like he should know. She is his daughter. Okay, granted I didn't actually tell him about her being conceived. But, I was scared. He might have made me get rid of her.
And I would never ever do that. I love her too pieces.

I watched as Elijah carried Emma's sleeping body to the trunk of the car. I'm sure she's going through the transition of becoming a vampire.

If her Father can accept her and love her as I do, then I know he'll want to see the bitch suffer like I do.

Elijah started the car, and drove off to our destination. I stared down at the bundle of blankets, containing the most important thing in my never-ending immortal life.
She looked up at me, with the biggest and bluest eyes, you've ever seen. She must have gotten that from me. My baby also had a lot of her father in her. It was plain to see. From the 3 people it could have been, they just had to choose him.
They have a wicked sense of humour.
She wriggled in my arms, agitated at the lack of space to move around in, as she was swaddled in pretty blankets. As she moved about, her tufts of hair fell from her hat. I smiled in adoration at the infant. Her fathers hair.

I clutched her to my body, and silently said prayers. Hoping- no begging, that he would accept her. He could easily kill her. She was such a fragile thing. But she was a warrior in my eyes, she managed to survive that bitch attempting to end her.

"Elijah." I tried to grab Elijah's attention whilst he was driving. He looked into the rear view mirror and made eye contact with me. "What are we gonna do when we get there? I don't want her to get hurt. I think we need some kinda plan of action." He nodded, contemplating my idea.

"Well. I could go in first, and try and talk him down. He's not seeing her until he promises not hurt anyone or lash out. And if he does try to, I'll take him down, and you take the car and get away." He told me.

"Elijah that's crazy! I can't just leave you behi-" He cut me off.

"But you will. Because I did not wait 6 months to help you, to abandon you or her to be slaughtered by her father. Or anyone at that." Elijah stated.

"Which is exactly why I won't leave you to get hur-" The Original vampire abruptly stopped the car. I clutched my newborn close to my chest, trying to protect her. I was furious.
We both got out the car.

"What the Hell, Elijah?!" I screeched. He walked up to me unfazed by my screaming. I held my baby girl closer to my chest as he walked toward me.

He fixed his tie, looking bored as always. But I saw emotion in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was or what it could be. Elijah was intimidating due to his stone cold expression, and how tall he was compared to me. I saw genuine emotion in his eyes.
He cupped my face in his hands. I panicked and knew what he was going to do. I tried to pull away, but his steel grip was preventing my escape.

"Elijah, no please. Don't..." I trailed off, whimpering. I didn't want too.

He stared into my eyes, our pupils dilated due to the concentration. Elijah sighed before speaking.

"Caroline. Don't struggle anymore." And I didn't. I loosened my muscles, the baby was still in my grasp.
"Caroline, you are going to stay in the car until I say. If he is going to attack you or your child, you are going to get in the car, without me, and you are going to get you and your daughter to safety, without me. You can hate me for this if you want, but it's whats best for the both of you.
I don't want to do this, but if it ensures your safety then I will do it a hundred times over. I'm so sorry Caroline. Now get in the car, with her. We will arrive shortly." I panted for air once we lost eye contact. Elijah let me go and walked to the car. A tear slipped down my face, and my legs moved to the car. I didn't want too.

As I sat in the car once more, I looked down at her gentle sleeping face. I regretted this, why couldn't we have done this another day?

* * * * *

Elijah stopped the car outside of the Father's house. I sighed and looked out the window, distantly. I was angry that Elijah compelled me, but I couldn't hate him. He done it to protect us.

"I'll be a few moments." He stated, looking at me with remorse. "I am sorry Caroline. Truly." Elijah stepped out the car and was about to shut the door when I called out.

"I forgive you, Elijah." He stopped in his tracks, and looked genuinely shocked. "I don't hate you." I smiled at his shocked expression. "If anything does happen Elijah, I want you to know that I forgive you. I understand." I wanted to get out the car, but my legs wouldn't let me.
"Promise me you'll get to safety, if it comes to that." Elijah nodded at me, humbly.

"You have my word, Caroline." He smiled, and it was a heart-warming thing to see. The brother of the Original's group, walked up to the door and entered.

I sat, cradling my sleeping baby. Stroking her face, to try and sooth my anxiety. I was panicking. What if this happened? Or what if something goes wrong? But maybe this could happen?
Many 'what ifs' circled my mind.

After roughly 20 minutes of anxious waiting, they both exited the house. My dead heart skipped many beats seeing her father. He looked me in the eyes, confused, worried, angry. He couldn't see her because she was below the window.
Elijah nodded, signaling that I could come out. I hesitated. My heart was going a mile a minute. I took a deep breath and exited with my darling baby.
I turned round looking sheepish and smiled slightly. I was never one to be shy but I wasn't going to set him off by being sarcastic.

"Caroline, what is this?" He asked sternly, looking at his child. Oh no, he's denying her. No no no! Elijah walked to my side, for protection. I stepped towards the Father of my child, slowly.

"Well," I squeaked, then clearing my throat. "It's kinda a long story. Like 6 months long."

"I've got time. Tell me now." He said, warily leading us inside.

So Elijah and I explained the whole ordeal. From the airport, to the torture (Which he looked livid with) and the cottage with Emma, and how Emma tried to kill her, and her birth.

"I don't think you've explained why you're here, Caroline." He stated.

"What I'm trying to say is," I stood up and paced with her still in my arms, getting ready to leave if instructed. "That out of the 3 possible Fathers, she's yours. Okay? Don't deny it, look at her!" I gently tugged her hat off, and displayed her to the shocked Father. He looked shocked and slightly angry.
I smiled at her, then him, seeing the resemblance.
"Just- I'm so scared, okay? You can see it in her, she's totally a mini-you."

I stepped away from him, seeing his expression. Elijah shielded me.

"Listen to me, stop. We talked about this. The child wasn't planned, this isn't her fault. It's not the child's fault either. Caroline isn't asking much, apart from your acceptance." Elijah spoke with him, trying to calm him down. I looked at him with my blue eyes filled with fear and worry.

Just as he began to speak we heard a whimper coming from the bundle in my arms.
My baby had been awoken, and she was upset by this. My nameless baby opened her big eyes, filled with tears. Her Father stopped instantly, and looked at the baby. He walked towards us, silently asking to hold her.

I smiled, this was good! I walked out from behind Elijah, and her Father reached out to hold her. I placed my- our baby in his arms. He looked down at her with the same love filled doe eyes as I had.

"Does she have a name?" He asked, never taking his eyes off of her.

"I thought it would be appropriate to name her with you, but I had names planned in case you didn't want anything to do with her." He looked up from the baby, and silently coerced me to continue.

"I didn't know the gender then, but for a boy I was thinking Roary or Luther. And for a girl, which we'll need." I joked around, trying to lift the tension. They both chuckled. "I was thinking about Ariel or Abbey or Abigale or something like that." I smiled sheepishly and tried to hide my blush.

"Abigale..." He tested the name on his tongue looking at her in his arms. "How about Abigale for her whole name and Abbey for short? I think it's fitting."
I smiled, Elijah commented that it was a lovely name.
I grinned in triumph. We discussed middle names as we fed her. I was so happy, this was going great. He stood up holding his daughter. He looked proud.

But then we heard a scream coming from outside. I grinned at the Father's furious expression. Let's introduce him to Emma.

"Hey Daddy, let's go meet Emma. The girl who tried to kill Abbey." I continued to grin, as I witnessed a face of fury but an evil and mischevious grin. I looked at Elijah and he too was grinning.

"I want to have a little chat with her, and I think we all do too." I wasn't going to lie, he looked extremely sexy, with the evil grin and holding the baby.

We invited 2 close friends over, to watch the baby.
A few hours passed and we all came back drenched in blood.
He went straight to his daughter and held her in his bloodied hands.

"She's beautiful, brother." Rebekah called from the couch.

"Now Riley's got an evil sister to play with." Hayley joked.

"Welcome to the family, Abigale Louise Mikaelson." The Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson, Abigale's proud Father grinned.

I hope this makes up for the wait. I know I enjoyed writing it. If you want I can give you sadists the torture scene through Klaus' eyes. You can skip it if you don't want to read it, if I do write it.
Anyways guys 45.3k reads you are guys crazy. I love you all!!!

And as always,

RATE, FOLLOW AND KEEP ON READING!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤ ^-^ xxx xxx  xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2K 47
This is AU as the original family do not have any supernatural abilities, though that will not stop them from being awesome. It takes place loosely i...
38.6K 1.3K 87
Hope Mikaelson believed the line between Heroes and Villains was often blurry. But when it came to him she new something for certain. He was definit...
5.9K 151 16
Klaus and Caroline. Klaroline if you will. Caroline had everything she wanted. Or at least she thought she did. A few years had passed since Klaus l...
120K 2.3K 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌, 𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ...