I Wish You Would (Haylor)

By madpatmoo123

A lot can happen at 2am. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

812 24 1
By madpatmoo123

*Harry's POV*

Saying goodbye to the boys, I checked my watch. 2:00am. When did it get so late? I headed out of the restaurant, adjusting my beanie and shielding my face from the cameras. Quickly unlocking my car, I got in and started it up. I rolled down the windows, as the restaurant had been hot. Once out on the main road, I turned on the radio, just as 'Style' starting blasting from the speakers.

Sighing, I turned it up, knowing that I couldn't resist it. Taylor seemed to be everywhere at the moment, on every magazine and every website. I couldn't stop myself looking at the photos of her on the covers of magazines. She always looked so perfect.

I slowed down to turn down a road. As I was driving I couldn't stop my eyes from drifting up to her house. I remember the hours we spent there, laughing and having fun. Then I frowned, remembering the last time I was there. She probably hates me after the last time we spent together. I wish it didn't have to end that way between us.

Soon, I was at the end of her street and was turning off of it. Every day that I drove past her house, I wished that I could just have enough courage to get out of the car and knock.

One day, I told myself, bringing my car to a stop as I realized I was outside my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 22.7K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
277K 9.7K 100
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
30.1K 435 38
❛ You have a place in my heart no one else could ever have ❜ ━━ Join Harry and Taylor in their journey of finding love, choosing love and giving love...
6.1K 195 9
The Lover Sequel Continues... ⚠️ "LOVER" is the 1st Book in these series so I suggest you read that one first before coming here. It's on my profile...