One shots on Rohit's Bonds

By shaddy_45

Random shots on Rohit and his bonds More

B'day surprise and Jealous kiddo (Jassi-Ro-Harry)
Mature or still kid?(Rah and Ro)
Tender Love (sammy-Vi/mahirohirat)
ICT group chat 0.1
Somethings Never changes (MahiRo/mahiyuvi)
I always found you besides me(Ro-jaddu)
(Ro-Ishan-Virat) part 1
Part 2 (Ro-Ish-Vi)
Forgotten apologize (Ro-Rish)
Little Ro (MahiRo- Yuvi)
Jealous Bestie (Hardik-Jassi-Ro)
Happy birthday RS (chat 0.2)
Sammy's first trip to Ranchi (MahiRo/Sammy-Ziva)
No an update
Anokhi Jodi ✨(Chat 0.3 )
Unsaid Emotions (JadduRo)
Bade miyaa.. chote miya(chat 0.4)
Our lovable idiots πŸ’Ÿ(Rohirat)
Decade old friend (Polly-Ro)
Chat 0.5
Mirchi lagi jealousy ki(shreyRishRo)
Chat 0.6
ViπŸŸ₯Ro (Chat 0.7)
IshRo
Snippet
Ro's Birthday
RoRish
Cupcake (RoShikhi-MI)
Not an update
Chat 0.8
Mirchi Part 2
Cupcake part 2
Green mango to Dev Manush (ft. Rohit , Surya , Rahul!)

His lucky charm , Her pride(Rohika)

1.5K 67 2
By shaddy_45

Hi guys,
So many of you might have read this OS in madfam competition book. And i was thinking to update it in my book but always forgot but today I finally did it.

Hope you like it...

One girl can be seen driving in mumbai's traffic ranting to herself about ' why even she was driving in this busy traffic to western suburbs of mumbai when she should have been in her bed cuddling with Magic'
( So how many of you Guessed, who is this girl )

" Why Ritsy Why couldn't you say no to Yuvi bhai and Bunty, when they were forcing you to join them to club party" Ritika said it to herself.
( Yes , it's Ritika if you haven't guessed it already)

Ritika was driving to the club where her Rakhi brother (Yuvi) and her cousin (Bunty) are waiting for her to party as their recent brand endorsement was successful.

Finally she reached the venue and was totally in mood to sulk for being forced to attain party, leaving the comfort of her house. But as soon as she stepped foot inside the club she was tackled in hugs from her close friends.

Ritika was shock after suddenly being tackled, so after recovering she while glaring at her friends, she asked " What the hell was that guys and what are you both doing here "

To that Vijita(Ritsy's close friend) explained " whattt...can't a bestie hug now and what we are doing here then your answer is we were dragged here to accompany you as your brothers knew you will get bored soon, also they can't keep you company whole night as ICT is also joining today."

And Ritika looked towards her other friend who just nodded her head. Satisfied by their answers Ritika hugged Vijita and Garima saying " I Missed you guys so much, next time don't take this long to return home "

After hugging to their hearts content, they took one booth and were chatting about everything and anything as they were meeting after long time.

Ritika was looking around when she spotted a figure sleeping in one of the nearby booths. She kept staring for while which even got attention of Garima.

When Garima noticed that her friend is staring in particular direction way to long, so even she  turned toward it and saw someone sleeping on table and his friends trying to wake him up but were failing miserably.

" Oooh god what even is that man...who comes to club and sleep " Garima exclaimed.

" The one who must be dragged against his wish and was tired enough to sleep through all this sounds." Ritika defended that stranger and wondered to herself ' why even I'm trying to defend some stranger' she was thinking this when she saw her brother approaching that stranger and was about to throw jug of chill icey water on him, so she ran towards him and stopped his hand at last moment and said " Yuvi bhai how can you think of pulling such a prank on Some stranger"

But she heard some other voice asking " Yuvi paa aapne Ro ko uthaya kya "

Turning she saw Virat standing beside Yuvi and one glare from Ritsy made him hide behind Yuvi.

" Bhai you were gonna throw this Ice water on him , just to wake him up how insensitive bhai...I didn't expected this from you and you Mr (pointing towards Virat ) besides saving your friend you were enjoying Yuvi bhai ka prank."

" Yaar Ritsy tu Bichme na aa, ye Shana koi bichara nhii hai jise tu defend kr rhi hai...aur toh club Mai aake kon sota hai..."  Said Yuvi paa to a glaring Ritika.

" If you want to wake him up so badly then do it properly without any pranks " saying this she left from there.

Ritika walked outside the club to take some fresh air and she thought to herself ' why was she defending and saving some random stranger , whom she was sure won't be meeting again.' still in thoughts she decided to leave from there when she spotted her friends with her car.
(A/N : that's were you are wrong Ritsy..)

Few months later it was Reebok shoot which was handled by Ritika herself and Yuvi was also part of that shoot with few other ICT players.she was just chilling with him before shooting starts, when she saw someone entering Yuvi's trailer and when she saw who that person was ....it didn't took her much time to remember that this guy is same sleeping stranger from club.

Ritika was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Yuvi threating that guys saying " Don't even look at her, she is my sister " .

Before she could say anything she saw that guy walking away embarassed. So turning towards Yuvi, Ritika said " Bhaaiii....what was that , You just embarassed that guy who came to meet you, it was totally rude of you"

" Ritsy tu jaanti nahii ye aaj kal ke ladko ko and ye Shana koi bichara nahii hai...toh tu chill kr" said Yuvi.

Later that day:

Whenever Ritika made eye contact with Rohit he either turned his face or glared at her. Ritika who was already feeling bad for Yuvi's behaviour felt 10 time more bad about situation and decided to talk it out with Rohit(yes, she finally got his name ).

When Ritika went out on her break, she saw Rohit standing outside ranting to himself which was loud enough for Ritika to hear.

And being kind hearted girl she is...she went ahead and said " Hey there , I'm Ritika , you know me as Yuvi bhai's sister but I'm also the one who is handling this brand shoot today so if you need any help just let me know I'll help you."

Rohit stood there dumbfounded as he was just glaring at her throughout the shoot and still this girl was ready to help him. So smiling nervously he said " Hey , I'm Rohit and thanks for offering your help and about trailer incident I swear I didn't knew you were with Yuvi paa, I thought he is alone so I came to meet him."

" Aree you don't have to justify yourself, and please don't take Yuvi bhai's words to your heart , he was just trying to pull your leg." Said Ritika.

They spoke for sometime and decided to  exchanged their contact for professional purpose not knowing that soon their professional relationship would turn in friendship and much more eventually.

It's been few months since Ritika officially became Rohit's manager and started managing his endorsement and him.

With each passing days the manager and the client relations was fading away. Now they were the bestfriends, whom people would mistaken as couple.

During every match Rohit could see Ritika  sitting in stands with her fingers crossed rooting for him and he would try his level best to make her proud by giving his everything in game.

This bond was clearly visible to their friends and family who were already rooting for them as couple but the duo always denied it saying " we are just bestfriends". Unaware that they are more than bestfriends.

It was in mid 2014 when Rohit was injured and out of international cricket for long time he  understood that Ritika was indeed his more than just bestfriend and manager, she was becoming his life and support system without whom he was sure wouldn't function properly.

Ritika had fled with Rohit to London for his treatment and since his treatment was completed and he was recovering well, Rohit decided now was right time to tell Ritika about his feelings, so he planned to take Ritika out on dinner.

So he texted her asking whether she was free for it.
" Hey Ritsy are you free tonight , I want to take you out for dinner."

And within minutes he received reply saying
" Yes Ro, I'm free"

" So be ready by 7:30, I'll come by your room" replied Rohit.

Ritika wasn't all dolled up..but she was dressed  well then her casual self which took Rohit by surprise.

He was just staring at her and when he saw Ritika waving her hand in front of his face he said " wow Ritsy you look damn pretty "

Ritika just smiled shyly and walked out of her room.

Rohit was nervous  throughout whole dinner, Ritika could easily make that out so finally having enough she asked " what the issue Ro , why are you so nervous today "

" Nervous me , noo I'm not nervous " denied Rohit.

" So tell me why are you tapping your foot continuously if you aren't nervous " asked Ritika .

Rohit was about to deny again when Ritika gave him look saying ' Don't even deny it I know you like back of hand '.

So taking deep breath he said " Ritsy I think I like you or more over I love you and I can't see my life without you."

Rohit had closed his eyes, thinking Ritsy would slap him or laugh at him but when he didn't hear anything he slowly opened his eyes to see Ritika smiling shyly.

When Ritika saw Rohit was just staring at her, blushing she said " Ro even I think I like no no I love you and want to spend rest of my life with you ".

Listening this Rohit's happiness had no boundaries he stood up and hugged Ritika. And  then rest of dinner went by in talks.

They had decided to take a walk before ending their date, when Ritika said " I can't imagine what will be everyone's reaction back home "

" Oooh No No , we aren't telling anyone now , everyone will roast us saying we told you so and don't even get me started on Virat , he won't let me live peacefully." Rohit voiced out his thoughts.

" Ha Ro , let's keep it secret and enjoy some privacy until we have to tell everyone " said Ritika.

Soon they returned to India and kept their relationship hidden how they wanted but still their friends didn't leave any chance to root for  them as couple.

In November 2014 they surely got another chance to think their ship must be sailing as Rohit made amazing comeback to international cricket with his 264 knock. Ritika decided to  posted something for Rohit on insta account.
Fans didn't thought anything but their friends didn't leave any chance to tease her.

To them she replied " can't I support my bestfriend and don't forget I'm still his manger "

They successfully dated for year and then Rohit thought it's time to make it official. So he secretly met with both the family and told them everything how they love each and have been dating for years and now want to make it official. Both families were elated and gave him their blessings to carry-on with his plan after he returns to Mumbai.

2 May 2015 (Date when they posted it offically) :
" Ritsy let's go for long drive, I'm reaching near your place , come down" Rohit had texted.

" Okay, will be down in 5 " replied Ritika. As this late night long drives were there usual thing.

Rohit drove towards western suburbs of mumbai and took Ritika to the sports club where he started his journey.

" Ro why are we here this late " saying so Ritika turned around only to find Rohit on one knee with ring in his hand under the starlight making his simple proposal a dream come true moment for Ritika.

" Ritsy will you marry me and become my lifetime partner as I want this partnership to stay not out for lifetime so we can have eachother's back and be eachother's support system for rest of our life. Ritsy we started as manager and client but now I want to introduce you as my girl to whole world...."

"So Miss sajdeh will you marry me and become Mrs. Sharma ?"

Ritika stood rooted to her place , not able to believe that her Ro has finally popped the question and that too at place which means so much to him. Crying she nodded her head and said " Yes I'll be your Mrs Sharma, but will you be Mr sajdeh for me?"

No need guess it's was Yes from both the side.
And they didn't wasted time making it official. And indeed their friends didn't leave any chance teasing them.

And on December 13th of that same year Ritika introduced her Mr sajdeh to whole world. Ritika was happiest ever since her Ro had put that ring on her finger  and he tried his best to never let her down.

Ritika started attending more matches to support her love. Eventually she became his lucky charm. She would sit fingers crossed while he was on field rooting for his game. And he would try his best to do well. From dedicating his award to her , to dedicating centuries.

Ending of 2018, started a new chapter in their life. When Rohit was away on tour , Ritika gave birth to their little angel. Yes Rohit did came back to meet his princess but still he missed being the first to hold her.

As always Ritika was there for him to pacify him and told him " it's okay Ro,  you weren't with us because you were doing your duty , so don't be sad and now come on let's hold our princess for first time together and enjoy our little moment."

It was just start of Rohit missing out many firsts of his daughters life but Ritika always did small small things so he don't have to be sad for being away , she would record her videos for him or constantly video call him on tour and keep showing his picture to their Little cookie monster so she knows that her dad is there even when he was away or she would take little Sammy to watch her dadda's matches .

Rohit also never failed to cherish their presence , from dedicating his half century to his baby girl to playing with her in stadium. He started enjoy little time he got to spend with his family.

He would still feel sad sometimes that he was missing out so much from their daughter's life but efforts and thoughts his wife use to put in doing little things so he can enjoy little moments made him happy. He understood he couldn't change time but he can cherish whatever small moments he gets to live with them.

A/N

Vote and comments if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1K 13
πŸ’Œ This book is about Rohit Sharma and his amazing bonds with everyone! From Seniors to Juniors. From Bhaiya's to Kiddos. From Polly to AB. From Sis...
25.7K 1.8K 21
Some one shots on my favorite found family the Indian Cricket team and Rohit. Requests are open.
19.5K 1.3K 21
Our friendship is like a perfect cover drive in cricket - it's smooth, easygoing, and always spot-on. Just like a skilled batsman hits the ball effor...
26.8K 1.3K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.