Crazy For You~~~Dean Ambrose~...

By SamanthaHemmings2003

More

1.
2.
4.
5.

3.

538 8 0
By SamanthaHemmings2003

Ally's POV
I ran down to the ring and stood on the top rope. I waved an jumped back down. Natalya's music hit and she came down. Once she was done with her intro the bell rang. Since Natalya is such a good person outside of the ring, I stook my hand out wanting a handshake. She hesitantly took it. After that we locked up.

~~~Halfway through match~~~~(I suck at matches)
Natalya had the upper hand. She had me in a headlock. I elbowed her in the ribs until she lost her grip. Since Punk is my best friend here I decided I would do the gts. I put my hands on my face and lifted Natalya on my shoulders. I hit the gts
1
2
3
Ding ding ding! I stood up and the ref lifted my arm. I clutched my stomach were she kicked with her boot and celebrated with the fans untill
Seirra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
Shield
Dean, Roman, and Seth came down from the crowd. I sat on the top rope on tge turnbuckle as I waited for the to finally get down here.
Dean had a mic in his hand. "Ally, Ally, Ally." Dean spoke in a deep voice. I am supposed to be a commical relief sorta character so I said, "I don't have my name repeated like Kelly Kelly." The crowd cheered.
"No need to be cocky, we came out to celebrate with you. And ask you something."
"Ask away." I said gesturing my hand in front of me.
"W

"We want you to be in the shield." Roman said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 59.2K 153
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
24.3M 841K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
44.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...