The Barnes

By Jasontoddswife1441

Posted Randomly Book '2' to Winter Soldier It would be better to read my first one, before you read this on... More

 REQUESTS!
Are we Avengers?
Movie Night
Bullies
Christmas Set Up
Just Dance

Hey Everyone!

115 7 4
By Jasontoddswife1441

Hey, so I will be completely honest. I forgot this book existed for a long while! I tried to write another chapter once I remembered it, but I just lack the motivation.

So I'm sorry you've been waiting months for an update that was probably never gonna come.

I had high hopes for this book on the first few chapters, but it wasn't doing as well as I thought it would. So there's a part of me that is wanting to just give up on it.

Unless you guys still want this book so badly, than I can try to continue it.

But I don't have good ideas anymore for it, so I really need yours guys help in what I will write. I need your ideas and scenarios you want.

The reason for this is basically, I have 2 other books going on currently and that is what is taking all my creative juices.

So if you want this book to continue, I need your help.

But if I shouldn't continue it, than just let me know!

I love you all!❤️

I hope you all understand!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3.9K 21
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
347K 10.5K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
626K 9.7K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...