Chasing My Wife | Poetry And...

By Secret_writer1992

Wang Yi a businesswoman who is very workaholic falls in love to a girl name Zhou Shiyu, a simple, beautiful a... More

Author's note
Characters
Chapter 1 : Ms. Wang
Chapter 2 : The paper
Chapter 3 : Her dad's birthday
Chapter 4 : How did it happened?
Chapter 5 : The announcement
Chapter 6 : The gift
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 : Blush
Chapter 9 : Misunderstanding
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 : Two dates
Chapter 12 : I like you
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 : Explanation
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 : Jealous
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 : Frame up
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 : I wish I haven't met you
Chapter 24 : Divorce
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 : I love her now
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 : Who am I
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : Let's see if she's really Chen Zhang
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 : Kiss
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 : The truth
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 : Chen Zhang was stabbed!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 : I'm no longer Chen Zhang
Chapter 51
⚠️SPOILER!!!⚠️
Chapter 52 : The wedding
Chapter 53 : Bonus (Final Chapter)
Official last note

Chapter 44

638 28 0
By Secret_writer1992

Mr. Zhou arrive at the Wang mansion and everyone suddenly become so confused, "Yi Yi, what is the meaning of this?" Shen Mengyao is so confused.

"Since everyone is here, I'll explain to you."

Wang Yi sigh

"Sister Zhou Zhou is innocent, she didn't stole 500 million from the company, because Zhao Xiding did." Wang Yi added, and Shen Mengyao and Yiqi was so shock to hear that.

"I knew it! That Zhao Xiding is really into something!" Shen Mengyao is so angry but Yuan Yiqi try to calm her, "And Li Jigan hired this woman to frame sister Zhou Zhou of cheating." Wang Yi said and point at the woman beside her.

Mr. Zhou left speechless and don't know what to say.

"So what's your plan now, Yi Yi?" Her father asked her, "I'll fight sister Zhou Zhou back." She said and she look so serious about it.

"How would you do that if Li Jigan and Zhou Shiyu is married?!" Her mother is also stressed about things that happening. Wang Yi also think about it, "Why did sister Zhou Zhou married Li Jigan?" A sudden question that Wang Yi asked to herself.

Mr. Zhou look at her and say, "I forced her." He said with a calm voice, Wang Yi look at him and ask, "What did you say?" She said and look so confused about it.

"I forced her to marry Li Jigan so she wouldn't bring too much disgrace in my family."

Everyone was surprised to hear that, Wang Yi show an angry expression and wanted to approach him but Yiqi and Mengyao stop her in time.

"You're a useless father!!"

"Yi Yi! Stop!" Mr. Wang shout.

Mr. Zhou show a guilty expression, "I'm sorry." He apologize and kneel in front of her, "I'll do anything for you to forgive me, Ms. Wang!" Mr. Zhou added.

Wang Yi calm down a bit and say, "Do anything to divorce sister Zhou Zhou and Li Jigan!" She shout at him and Mr. Zhou just nod.

1 day later in the W company

Mr. Zhou enter Li Jigan's office.

"Dad, did you bring the contract I told you to bring?" He politely asked, but Mr. Zhou show a cold expression and show a document.

Li Jigan was puzzled so he read it and was surprised about it.

"Divorce my daughter and I'll give you the one hundred million investment." He said with a serious expression, "Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Its all now clear to me.. You used my daughter's weakness and the hate I have for her, now I'm telling you that you should get divorce and take Shiyu back at my house!!" Mr. Zhou angrily shout at him.

But Li Jigan just laugh and say, "I won't do it, just because you said it." He said and show a teasing expression.

Wang Yi enter and approach him, she punch him hard that he fall in the floor. "Where is sister Zhou Zhou?!" Wang Yi shout but Li Jigan just laugh at her.

"Don't you know.. She's been missing for 3 years." He said and keep on laughing, "What?" Wang Yi was puzzled.

Li Jigan stand up and say, "After what happened to that party.. Zhou Shiyu isn't still coming back."

Wang Yi grab his collar shirt and show an angry expression, "You're lying!!" Wang Yi shout at him.

Mr. Zhou was left speechless.

"Do you really think that Zhou Shiyu will come back and love you after you kissed Zhao Xiding in front of her and made her believe that you don't love her anymore?"

"She love me and I love her!!"

"Well, that's nothing anymore."

Wang Yi stop and say, "I'll find more evidence to take you down.. But for today, I'm taking Zhao Xiding." Wang Yi show a teasing smile and go out.

Li Jigan was surprised and go outside, he saw Zhao Xiding being take by the policemen.

"Jigan, save me!!" Zhao Xiding shout, but Jigan just smirk at her and didn't say anything. Zhao Xiding was so shock to realize that Li Jigan betray her.

Wang Yi go back in her office and look so stressed about what happening, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi enter and say, "What's the next plan?" Yuan Yiqi asked.

"Find sister Zhou Zhou... Li Jigan said that she's been missing for 3 years after what happened in the party." Wang Yi explain in a problematic expression, "It means that you hurt her too much that she can't even come back." Shen Mengyao said with a sad expression.

Shen Mengyao sit down and looks like stopping her tears to fall, "Sister Yaoyao, stop crying, okay?" Yuan Yiqi sit beside her and keep on calming her.

"Yiqi..! I betrayed my friend..! I do the wrong thing!"

Yuan Yiqi shake her head and say, "No you didn't.. All of us was blinded by lies, all we have to do is to apologize and do everything for her." Yiqi said with a calm voice and put Shen Mengyao's head in her shoulder, "Stop crying." Yuan Yiqi added.

Wang Yi realize that Yuan Yiqi is right.. But she don't know if Zhou Shiyu can still forgive her after what she did.

---

Chapter 44 ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 96K 30
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...
5.9M 207K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
2.9M 126K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...
3.3M 80.6K 30
Alexei Ivey is a shy and sweet twenty five year old who has been working at Armas Marketing for a year. He is a sub who knows what he wants. And wha...