Bounded || (Albedo x Reader)

By kuroos_possession

Former No. 2 of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers. Cold, ruthless. But most of all, she just needed a few people to... More

|| Prolouge ||
|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||
|| 22 ||
|| 23 ||
|| 24 ||
|| 25 ||
|| 26 ||
|| 27 ||
|| 28 ||
|| 29 ||
Lets Get Going!
|| 30 ||
Happy New Years/ Eve!
|| 31 ||
|| 32 ||
|| 33 ||
|| 35 ||
500k IMPORTANT
|| 36 ||
|| 37 ||
|| 38 ||
|| 39 ||
|| 40 ||
|| 41 ||
|| 42 ||
|| Epilogue ||
GUESS WHAT

|| 34 ||

5.1K 245 183
By kuroos_possession

Art: ??? https://www.deviantart.com/dawnpu/art/3sk-734170083

A/N: Summer break ya'll! I'm starting to become really really really slow with these updates and I have no excuse at all to explain why.

I think I attract procrastination.

Apologies again for the lack of attention for this fanfic. I've been dragging this out quite a lot. I'm hoping to find somewhere, as I want to draw a conclusion for this story soon.

Enjoy— Bloop <3

"I'm starting to think you aren't going to let me go." Y/n had one of the most deadpan voices. Like the one in the beginning, and stuff.

"No way, really?" Dottore was obviously done with dealing with Y/n for such a long period of time, he's starting to think he's the one captured, and not her. "Where the hell did chicken face go?"

"Don't call me chicken face." Pulcinella banged his head on the cabinet for the 50th time, making a few of Dottore's jars rattle.

"You're literally called the rooster." Y/n said.

"A rooster and a chicken are different."

"They're both farm birds." Dottore yawned, as he leaned back into his chair staring at some pieces of paper. "Slaughtered too."

"Are you implying I should be slaughtered?"

"Are you admitting you're a chicken?"

"Rooster."

"Look. Guys. I don't want to be here as much as you guys don't want to deal with me any longer. And my patience is starting to hit its limits." Y/n started, as she started to move her chair closer to them. The screeching and loud banging of the wooden seat was annoying.

"How much do you three hate each other? It's only been an hour." The new voice made the three draw their attention over to the door of the lab.

Y/n saw the same smirk the guy had on his face, as he slowly emerged from darker area to reveal his smaller stature. And dear god, was she kind of— glad to see him here.

"How pathetic." He sneered.

"Oh look, Baladeer. What's your business here? Shouldn't you be back at the daycare? Not to babysit the kids by the way." Dottore retorted, and the short child jokes again.

"Let's hope someone will be able to babysit your injured ass after I've killed you." He spat, venomously his way. "You never fail to make those same boring old jokes. They're all the same."

"Cause there's nothing else good to make fun of you for. Your height was always the best to go."

Scaramouche scoffed, and made eye contact with Y/n. Something told her, he definitely had something in mind.

Like... save... ing....?

Nah—

Scaramouche looked at his co-workers with an annoyed expression. "Do you mind?"

"We mind a lot, actually." Dottore said, unimpressed. As he gathered a file, and probably filled with information.

Pulcinella eyed Scaramouche suspiciously, but shrugged it off. And grabbed Dottore's arm, dragging him out of the room.

Y/n felt a smile tug her lips, but hesitated since she didn't know if Scaramouche was in the mood for all anymore. Well— probably.

"How have you been?" Scaramouche pulled a chair, and sat down in front of her with it. "I suppose sitting in a laboratory room must be boring, no?"

"It's not the first time I've been in a lab before anyways." She adjusted in her seat, as her wrists her placed on the arm wrest.

"I have no idea as to how you haven't been able to get out of this puny chair." Scaramouche said.

"Are you planning on getting me out of it?"

"No. Not me." She wasn't sure on what he meant by that. But it was weird.

"I think they drugged me or something. I don't know. But I feel a lot weaker than I should be." Y/n wriggled in the tight bonds, but it did nothing in her favor. "So if you're not here to get me out, then why are you here?"

"I needed to see the situation here. I can't aimlessly charge in and get you out of here."

"But there's so many openings for you to do that."

"You do know I'm being so secretive for a reason, don't you?"

"Not really no. It's not that hard to get me out."

"Okay. You're not the one who can't get out of a chair." Scaramouche stood up, not bothering to put the chair back. "I'm trying to keep you under my close vision so I can plan things out."

"You've always been so calculating." Y/n smirked at the thought of this guy being like this. "Did you bring anyone with?"

"Childe sent me a couple of people to babysit on their very first 'vacation', to Snezhnaya." He rolled his eyes, it was obvious he was being sarcastic. But...

"Oh, you mean..."

"Yes. Your so called friends from Mondstadt." He crossed his arms, sighing to himself, looking away in the process.

He looked a like he was reluctant in saying whatever he was going to.

"I personally was planning on abandoning them at some cold cliff, or in the middle of the ocean. But they don't seem to be joking about trying to see you." Y/n glanced at the floor, thinking about what he meant.

"Have you taken a liking to my friends?" Her face looked like she could almost chuckle at him. Feeling him actually not want to throw anyone off a cliff whenever he looks at someone. And that someone were the three new visitors.

"Far from it." Scaramouche retorted. Which was a lie, of course.

"Sure, frisbee boy." She teased.

"Don't call me that, retired granny." He grinned playfully at the nicknames they threw at each other.

"Huh. I miss our insults." She cooly admitted.

"Sure you do. You always do." He said as if it was an obvious thing he just admitted.

"Alright, times up." Dottore entered the room, as he was holding an entire kit of something. "Her highness wants the process to speed up more apparently. Don't hold anything against me. If anything, I'd rather have nothing to do with you." Dottore said, as he eyed her and Scaramouche weirdly.

"Do you always barge into conversations like that?" Scaramouche asked, making the masked demon scrunch his face in confusion.

"What? Did I really interrupt something? You were gonna kiss her or what?" He sarcastically said as he started to set things up.

"No." Scaramouche rolled his eyes. His feelings of worriedness was more stronger. 'I'll get you out of there,' was what he mouthed towards her.

Y/n nodded, as she saw him leave the room.

Dottore was holding incomprehensible things, because she wasn't spend scientist geek. You placed one connected to her head, and her hand. "Is this one of those really clichés where you magically place something on my head?"

"If you'd shut up for just one second, we'd get this gone, done, and over with." He angrily muttered, his voice was hushed but rather vivid and harsh. "Have fun sleeping bitch."

Before Y/n could protest, things went south.

Well more pitch black, because she was on her own, from a bright place into a dark one. Honestly, she thought Pulcinella turned off the lights or something.

Only she was able to move around.

So was this lucid dreaming like?

There was some sort of bright light, and it looked like Jesus was going to show up and tell you that you've reached the end of your life—

But no.

That wasn't it.

The light turned into blue, and the bright light had revealed itself as the brightest thing she could see.

A tall, dark, castle-like tower was in front of her.

It looked like an abyss.

An abyss of endless war, but the war was peaceful. Oddly contradicting.

In simple terms, this place was abnormal.

And you'd be surprised with how realistic lucid dreaming and memory surfing can be.

"Hey Dainslief! Wanna go out and spar with me? We've got a long day ahead of us, and you're out here picking flowers or what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 523 33
Enjoy the oneshots
653K 9.9K 52
π—šπ—˜π—‘π—¦π—›π—œπ—‘ π—œπ— π—£π—”π—–π—§ π—’π—‘π—˜π—¦π—›π—’π—§π—¦ an enchanting one-shots book with the reader inserted into the chapters. ( the end chapters are the most...
372K 4K 23
~ WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN FACED WITH YOUR DREAM ? ~ oneshots for various characters