On Track | MINSUNG

By aslutbutnotyours

I know what you came here for: • Yes, there's heavy smut • Minsung are the main ship • Contains side ships ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79

43

4.6K 142 66
By aslutbutnotyours

Minho thrust up into Jisung, heat spreading through him. Jisung whimpered, head tipped back against Minho.

Minho thrust up again, and Jisung gasped. 'S-Stop. Minho.'

Minho stilled. Had he hurt him? Was it too deep? 'Sweetheart, what's wrong?'

'Need to face you, I want to see you,' Jisung said, moving his legs to either side of Minho's thighs.

With Minho's help, he lifted off Minho's dick. He scrambled to straddle Minho, kneeling over his lap with his hands on his shoulders. Minho held his waist, positioning his dick at Jisung's hole. Jisung lowered slowly, but without the hesitance there'd been before. When Minho was fully inside him, Jisung moaned, leaning forward to press his face to Minho's neck.

Minho ran his hands up Jisung's thighs, over his hips, up his back under his shirt, and back down again, settling them on Jisung's waist. He still had socks on, and Minho pulled them off him. Minho forever felt like he couldn't get Jisung close enough, couldn't show his love enough.

As cringy as it was, Minho thought the difference between sex and making love was an important distinction. Making love, in itself, was the stupidest sounding thing in existence, but Minho thought the type of sex it was trying to describe was beautiful. As stupid as it was that people labelled vanilla, 'love making' sex as the only type of sex that meant you loved the person you were fucking, Minho could kind of see where they were going.

Because those people meant passionate sex. The sex that brought a smile to your face when you thought about it. Sex that was the product of love, raw and stripped back. But you could have raw, passionate sex that wasn't vanilla, wasn't soft and sweet and gentle.

The sex that Minho wanted was raw and passionate. It just involved rope and blindfolds. But nevertheless, Minho did distinguish between sex and making love. Sex was crude, something that could happen between anyone. It was the sex people at school bragged about; the sex that happened in one night stands and quick, drunken fucks; the sex people had when they slept around.

Making love, Minho thought, was just sex with feelings. Sex between people who loved each other. Minho could have the kinkiest sex in the world and it would still be making love, because he loved Jisung.

And there was nothing wrong with sex, not in any of its forms. Minho just thought it was important to separate the two, to remind himself he was making love to Jisung when he didn't feel close enough to him.

Like now.

'Minho,' Jisung whined, attempting to grind on Minho.

'My sweet Sungie,' Minho cooed. He slid his hands under Jisung's thighs, lifting him up slightly to put him back down.

Jisung repeated Minho's action, raising himself up to drop back down. A shiver ran down Minho's spine, the heat running through his veins getting hotter.

'Look at you, riding my dick. You're so perfect, you're so perfect for me,' Minho praised, delighting in the way Jisung preened under his words.

Jisung clumsily quickened his movements, and Minho grabbed his waist, slowing him down. 'Shh, sweetheart, there's no rush. I'm all yours, take your time.'

'I'm yours,' Jisung gasped. His hands fisted Minho's shirt, his eyes half lidded and his lips parted, little noises escaping him continuously.

Minho leaned forwards, their chests pressed together. He could feel Jisung's hard dick pressed against his stomach. 'I know you are, sweetheart. You're my perfect Sungie, aren't you?'

His lips brushed Jisung's ear with every word, and Jisung shivered, clenching hard around Minho. Minho groaned, thrusting up into Jisung. Jisung whimpered, eyes fluttering shut.

'Does that feel good, sweetheart?'

Jisung squirmed, unable to continue his little bounces on Minho's dick. Minho pulled Jisung's top off, seeking his bare skin. As Jisung had let go of him, Minho yanked his own shirt off quickly, too.

Jisung's hands flew back to Minho's shoulders, although he ghosted his thumbs over Minho's collarbones. Minho mouthed across Jisung's shoulder, nipping along his collarbones. Attaching his mouth to Jisung's neck, Minho sucked hard, drawing moans from Jisung.

Jisung squirmed, and Minho thrust up. It almost astounded him how deep he could get in this position. He knew it would probably end up being a favourite position.

'Does that feel good?' Minho asked again, continuing his slow, deep thrusts up into Jisung.

Jisung tipped his head back, gasping. 'So good--oh. Minnie, Minnie--'

Minho pressed a hand to Jisung's abdomen. 'Yeah? You like me this deep inside you?' he purred.

'Yes, yes--deep, so deep--and full, full--'

Minho's heart swelled, his dick twitching. Jisung moaned, and Minho's pressed his mouth to the hollow of Jisung's throat, leaving soft kisses against his skin.

'I--I love you,' Jisung whimpered.

No matter how many times Jisung said it, Minho didn't think the effect it had on him would ever fade. He pulled away to look at Jisung's face, and found his eyes wide and wet, tears trickling down his face.

'Jisung, Jisung, my sweetheart, what's wrong? Why are you crying?' Minho asked softly, wiping Jisung's face with his thumbs.

'I love you.'

'I love you,' Minho said, pressing a gentle kiss to Jisung's cheek. He kissed his other cheek, then his chin, his nose, his forehead. 'I love you.'

'I love you. I just--I love you so much, and--and--'

'Shh, it's okay, I know. I know. I love you like that too.' Minho didn't know for certain that Jisung didn't know how to express how great his love was, but whatever Jisung was trying to say, he knew. He knew. He didn't quite know how, but he felt like he understood.

Jisung tucked his head into Minho's shoulder, sucking on Minho's skin. So Minho wrapped his arms even tighter around Jisung, continuing his slow, deep thrusts. Jisung whimpered against his skin, gasping Minho's name and please.

The heat flooding through Minho bubbled, making him feel like he was going to burst. The heat in his stomach pooled and coiled, but he kept his rhythm. From the way Jisung kept whining and squirming, Minho knew he was close too.

Jisung clenched and unclenched, then he bit down on Minho's skin so hard it almost drew a hiss from him. He clenched around Minho hard, his velvet heat impossibly tight around Minho's dick. Minho moaned, thrusting up erratically as his stomach tightened, tightened, tightened--

Minho came with a loud moan, thrusting through his high. He held Jisung closer, wishing he didn't ever have to leave his arms. When Minho stilled, the last traces of his orgasm gone, Jisung whined.

'Stay.'

'I am, sweetheart,' Minho told him.

'No, stay in me.'

Minho ran his hands through Jisung's hair. 'Okay, my sweet Sungie.'

He let himself close his eyes, content to just stay wrapped up with Jisung and forget about everything else. Jisung's come was smooshed between their chests and Fifty Shades of Gray was still playing, his laptop discarded at the end of the bed.

But it could wait. Everything could wait.

* * *

When Minho woke up, the first thing he noticed was the come on his chest. The second thing he noticed was that his mum was up and wandering around, making noises in the kitchen. He could hear the low hum of voices on the TV, too.

His laptop was playing some random shit on Netflix, and Jisung was still asleep, his mouth slightly open and drool on Minho's neck.

Minho smiled, rubbing his back as he reached into the bedside cabinet for the wipes. He'd have to wake Jisung, but as soon as they were cleaned up he could go right back to cuddling.

Minho shook Jisung's shoulder. 'Jisung, wake up, sweetheart.' He shook his shoulder harder, and Jisung woke with a start.

Jisung grumbled something incomprensible, pulling his head from Minho's shoulder. He rubbed his eyes, trying to focus on Minho.

'Just need to clean you up, sweetheart,' Minho told him, wiping their chests. He wiped the drool on his neck, too, brushing the drool in the corner of Jisung's mouth with his thumb. He reached for Jisung's dick, cleaning it gently with a new wipe.

'Sorry,' Jisung mumbled.

'That's okay, sweetheart, it doesn't matter. But you'll have to get off now, sweetheart,' Minho said softly. He needed to get rid of the condom, and he was also concerned that Jisung might be sore after such a prolonged time of having something in him.

Minho held Jisung's hips, helping him raise off his dick. Jisung whined, sitting back on Minho's thighs. He blinked at Minho, and Minho hurried to throw away the condom and wipe his dick, gently reaching forward to wipe away the lube on Jisung's hole.

Jisung sagged forward into Minho's arms, and Minho reached for the glass of water he'd now taken to keeping on his bedside cabinet. He took a gulp before passing it to Jisung, who finished it rather quickly.

Minho rubbed Jisung's back. 'That's better, isn't it, sweetheart?'

He took the glass back, setting it on the beside cabinet. 'Shall we lay down, sweetheart? So you can cuddle me better?'

Jisung nodded, mumbling out a yes. He moved off of Minho's lap, sitting next to him. Minho pressed a kiss to Jisung's temple, getting out of bed to turn his laptop off and put it away, keeping an eye on Jisung. He hadn't made any attempt to grab Minho, nor had he said anything, so Minho assumed Jisung wasn't as out of it.

Grabbing clean pyjamas, Minho passed a pair to Jisung. 'Can you put these on for me, sweetheart?'

Jisung nodded blearily, pulling them on. Minho stood in front of the bed as he pulled his own pyjamas on, then grabbed socks, knowing Jisung liked sleeping in socks.

Jisung pulled the socks on with a smile, reaching out for Minho. Minho slid into bed with him, holding out his arm. Jisung curled against him, his back to Minho's chest. Minho pulled the covers up, then wrapped his arms around Jisung tightly.

Minho breathed him in. He understood why Jisung had tried to crawl inside him this morning, because Minho wanted to crawl inside Jisung, too. Pull him close, as close as possible, and keep him with him forever.

'Minho?'

'Yeah?'

'Am--am I good?' Jisung whispered.

'Good?' Minho repeated. 'What do you mean?'

'You called me your sweet Sungie. Do I get a new nickname because I was being good? Like--am I a good--a good sub?'

Oh.

'Of course you're good,' Minho said. It had never even crossed his mind that Jisung would think about something like that, would think about himself as a sub. Although, thinking about it now, it made perfect sense. Because Jisung was a sub--his sub.

'You're always good,' Minho said. 'You're a good sub because you're mine. Everything you do is perfect.'

'But--the nickname--'

Minho had barely even noticed when it'd come out of his mouth. It felt just as natural as calling Jisung sweetheart. 'It just came out,' Minho admitted.

'Oh.'

Jisung sounded so disappointed, so sad, that Minho's heart clenched. 'No, I mean--I didn't think about it, I just said it--I thought you'd like it.'

'I do like it,' Jisung said, his voice considerably more excited now. 'I really like it. I like being yours. I like when you call me yours.'

Minho smiled. 'Good, because I like calling you mine. But you called me a new nickname, too,' he reminded Jisung.

Jisung squirmed, pressing closer to Minho. 'It's not fair I have a nickname and you don't.'

'Now I do.'

'Yeah, now you're my Minnie.'

God, Jisung was cute. 'Your Minnie,' Minho repeated. He definitely liked Jisung calling him his. It felt safe and secure. 'I love you.'

'I love you.'

'We should stay like this for a while,' Minho mumbled.

'Forever.'

And fuck, forever sounded nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.4K 50
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
866K 18K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centered pairings. Themes such as yandere behavior...
53.2K 1.5K 53
~"I need you... I need you to be my pretend boyfriend."~ Highschool AU Minhos a rich high school kid and Jisung is a poor highschooler that's barley...
105K 2.7K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...