Their Precious Time Fades.

By ButterflyMasquerade

Augustine and Julieta had a wife named Lilac she gave birth to all 3 daughters but something drove her mad so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10

Chapter 2.

570 23 2
By ButterflyMasquerade

Lilac POV.

I'm laying in bed knitting it's been a hobby that's I found during my hospital days.

I hear my clock and it's time for my meds.

I head downstairs and I pour a glass of water and grab the three bottles.

I put 1 of each in my palm.

Lilac“ 1 for the mind 2 for the voices 3 to just walk free!

I take them and I chug my water down and I immediately feel the effects.

Mirabel“ Hola Mamì.

I look and wave but no emotion comes off my face.

Mirabel“ I was wondering if you'd like to go for a walk like we use to?

Lilac“ I'm tied Mirabel maybe tomorrow.

I walk past her and I enter my room and close the door I sit on my bed and I hear a voice.

Bruno“ Hey Gem it's me Shaggy just wanted to say welcome home.

I haven't heard that nickname in a long time.

Augustine POV.

I'm in the kitchen looking for an arepa cause I bumped into a bee hive.

I notice three pill bottles and I check them.

Wait are these pills the reason Lilac is so numb!?

*What do you think each pill does remember 1 for the mind 2 for the voices 3 to just walk free*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
165K 2.6K 159
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
307K 27.1K 80
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 55.5K 93
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...