Creepypasta x Reader One shots

By OfficialGoryGremlin

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED Highly recommended if you are 18+ This story contains smut/ fluff/ and boyfriend/ Girlfr... More

❌Masky x Reader❌
✔️Slenderman x (both) Reader✔️
❌Hoodie x (both) Reader❌
❌ Jeff the killer x Reader ❌
❌Ben Drowned x Reader❌
✔️All creepypasta x Reader✔️
✔️LJ x Reader✔️
❌Ticci Toby x Reader❌
❌Clockwork x Reader❌
✔️Bloody Painter x Reader✔️
✔️Ben Drowned x Reader Part 1✔️
❌Dr. Smiley x Reader❌
✔️Splendorman x Reader✔️
✔️Puppeteer x Reader✔️
❌Offenderman x Reader❌
❌!Cheater! Hoodie x Reader❌
✔️Lulu x Reader✔️
✔️!Cheater! Ticci Toby x Reader✔️
✔️Liu x Reader✔️
❌!Cheater! Nina the killer x !Male! Reader❌
✔️Creepypastas react to you on your period✔️
✔️Jane the killer x Female Reader✔️
❌Creepasta reacts to you in the "mood"❌
✔️Creepypastas react to you dying✔️
❌!Past! Jeff the killer x Reader❌
Serious Author's note
❌Jeff the killer x Reader❌
⚠️EMERGENCY!!!⚠️

❌EJ x Reader❌

4K 42 40
By OfficialGoryGremlin

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I have been EJ's girlfriend for a year now. We were a great couple until one day...EJ stopped talking to me. He started sleeping on the couch, he was always quiet. I found his journal and read it only to find out, he thinks I'm losing interest in him!

'What!? How could he think that!?' I thought to myself. But then I got a idea. I texted EJ to come into our room in 30 minutes, he responded with a okay and a question mark. I started getting our room ready.

After 25 minutes, EJ came.

"Hey babe~" I cooed.

"AHH! What the hell (Y/N)!" EJ shouted and stared at me. I smiled and put my hand for him to hold, he took my hand and I pulled him onto the bed with me.

"What's going on with you? Your starting to freak me out." He spoke with a concerned tone.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad I just have big surprise for you." I responded innocently. "Are drunk or something?" EJ asked with the same concerned look.

"No babe. I'm not." I answered as I bent over and started to kiss his neck.

EJ started to groan, he looked shocked with a hint of pleasure. I slowly lifted myself and looked at him with a smile only to see EJ wearing a smirk on his face. He grabbed my wrists and rolled over. He pinned me to our bed. I gasped at his sudden movement.

"Now I see what you want.~" EJ whispered seductively into my ear.

"I just wanted to cheer you up." I pouted but EJ just chuckled and started biting my neck. Soft moans escaped my lips.

"I missed when we used to do this.~" EJ chuckled as he started taking off my shirt and bra. I blushed, I started feeling shy. EJ started sucking on one of my breasts and played with the other. I stared to groan and gasp. EJ kept sucking and teasing until he grew bored. He started to trail kisses down my stomach. EJ stopped and looked up at me. I blushed and looked away. EJ chuckled again and pulled down my pants and panties. He threw them behind him and started licking my womanhood. I gasped once more. EJ kept teasing me, he slowly entered his tongue into my womanhood. I let out a moan that wasn't so loud. He put my legs over his shoulders as he ate me out faster. I moaned out loudly and placed one of my hands on EJ's head. This went on for about a good 5 minutes, I felt a knot in my stomach. I came without warning EJ. EJ pulled away from my womanhood and he licked my cum off his lips. I blushed again and looked away. I heard EJ chuckle, he started to undress himself until he was only in his boxers. I looked down and saw big tent.

"Like what you see babygirl?~" EJ spoke in the same deep seductive tone. I blushed and took off his boxers, his member was hard and standing up. I put my mouth around his tip and started sucking. EJ rolled his head back and started groaning.

"Oh baby, Your such a good girl.~" EJ moaned out as I sucked him faster. He put his hand on my head and made me suck him deeply. I gagged and coughed as his member hit the back of my throat. I felt his member twitch, he came in the back of my throat and he made me swallow. EJ moaned when I lifted my mouth off his member. I never got a warning, EJ pinned me to our bed, his member was brushing against my womanhood. I shivered and blushed. EJ didn't stop rubbing his member against my womanhood.

"B-Babe, S-Stop teasing me."

"I want to hear you beg.~"

"P-Please, B-Babe." I whined, EJ just kept on teasing me. I got annoyed.

"Stop being a pussy and just fuck me already bitch!" EJ looked shocked, He shoved his member in my womanhood roughly. I moaned loudly while EJ groaned and praised me. Each thrust he did became harder and deeper.

"Y-Your so tight baby!~" EJ moaned. I moaned in response. I was enjoying this. I was enjoying the feeling of my eyeless boyfriend fucking me hard and deep. Just then I heard wood crack. 'Oh shit!' I thought to myself. EJ must of heard the crack but he didn't stop, he only went harder. I moaned loudly again as he hit my g-spot. Then I felt a knot.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out.

"M-Me too baby!" EJ responded. We both moaned as we cummed. EJ pulled out and layed next to me. I was panting and breathing heavily.

"Y-You were so good baby. " EJ praised as he spooned me. I smiled and fell asleep in EJ's arms. EJ smiled and covered us with blankets as he slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 758 9
❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩 ❞ ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ REWRITING !¡
319K 4.7K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
450K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
835K 10.6K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...