Mr. Jerk And His Bird Brain...

By Baekhyunielover_92

╔═════════════ This is a romcom story about a famous singer, who is very hot and handsome called Cha Eun-woo... More

Introduction
Introduction:02
Chapter:01
Chapter:2
Chapter: 3
Chapter:4
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter:9
Chapter: 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter:12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter:19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter:34
Chapter: 35
Chapter:36(The End)

Chapter: 18

409 29 89
By Baekhyunielover_92

╔══════════════════

Book Name : Mr. Jerk and his bird brain

Page no: 20

In the story :

After a bit, Eunwoo's photoshoot started.

This was Y/N's first time watching a photoshoot.

Y/N while looking at him with an open mouth: Woah!! he looks so charming and attractive. He is the most finest and elegant I've ever seen him.

Eunwoo noticed her staring at him.

At the end, he went to Y/N.

Eunwoo: Hey bird brain, how did I look during the photoshoot?

Y/N while looking the other way: Fine I guess.

Eunwoo felt a bit sad because he thought he didn't look good.

Eunwoo in mind: Why does she not like my face? Am I that bad looking?

Y/N: What happened? What are you thinking about?

Eunwoo with a sad face
:Nothing, let's go.

Y/N was walking and wondering why Eunwoo suddenly looked sad.

Next day Y/N went to work.

Y/N :Hello my jerk boss

Eunwoo : Hello my bird brain personal assistant.

Eunwoo remembered about  Y/N back massaging In-Yeop.

Eunwoo: Ah you came at the right time.I am feeling back pain .I'm very tired too so give me a massage.

Y/N with shocked face :Why would I give you a massage? You're a rich person, go to a spa.

Eunwoo :Why would I want to spend extra money ?When you are here .What are you to me ? My...

Y/N :Personal assistant.

Eunwoo :Yeah personal remember that. You have to whatever I tell you to do. Do it now.

Y/N : Boss is this even work? Why do you give me these types of strange works ?

Eunwoo: Bird brain think of whatever I order as work and as important.Now do it

Y/N with a pissed face: Ok fine I'll do it.

Y/N was massaging Eunwoo's shoulders.

Eunwoo :Wow In-Yeop was right,you do have magic in your hands. My personal assistant is useful.

Y/N:Shut up!

Eunwoo:What did you just say?

Y/N:Nothing.

Eunwoo:Bird brain are you not scared of me?

Y/N :Are you a t-rex or a ghost that I'll fear you? Although your face isn't any better than a t-rex.

Eunwoo:Whaaaaaat????? my face is like a dinosaur?

Y/N with mischievous smile :No I said dinosaurs look better than you.

Eunwoo :You!!!! You idiot ruined my mood completely. How dare you? Now go back to work.

Y/N with the victorious smile :Yeah that's what I wanted .

Y/N was doing her work and Eunwoo left the room. After some Y/N got a call from her friend Jisoo

Y/N: Hello Jisoo you called after a long time.

Jisoo :Yeah I got news that you are working under my favourite singer. You are so lucky. I'm really jealous of you.

Y/N :Lucky my foot. You don't know how annoying he is. He's a jerk.

Jisoo :What are you saying? I heard that he's very sweet and friendly.

Y/N :Sweet and friendly??? Pffft. Do you know what he makes me do by calling me personal assistant?

Y/N told Jisoo all the details.

Jisoo: But he's hot. If he told me to do those things, I would have done them happily. And his voice is so melodious.

Y/N:Melodious voice? Maybe for you and his delulu fans . To me he sounds like a frog. His voice nowhere close to my favorite singer's voice.

Jisoo :His body is really nice. He has 6 packs. He is jaw dropping gorgeous. He looks like an angel whenever he enters the stage. Have you ever seen his photoshoots? He is the brand ambassador of 'Dior' now. Fans go crazy after seeing his 'Dior' photoshoots.

Y/N: Yeah his face is the only thing he's got. It's like an exhibition. He shows his 6 packs to everyone. And you know he's a pervert. He flirts with Lisa even if he knows Lisa has a boyfriend.

Jisoo :Ah who is Lisa again?

Y/N: You don't remember Lisa. She is the idiot girlfriend of Chanie oppa.

Jisoo:Ah that short cute Unnie who has a house but still lives at your house.

Y/N: Yeah

Jisoo: Hmm after hearing all this I really feel bad for you. Poor you. I never knew Eunwoo was like that. I feel bad that I'm his fan.

Y/N (fake crying): He made my life miserable, he calls me personal assistant but made me his slave.

Jisoo: Oh I just remembered can you help me with my assignment?

Y/N: I really can't Jisoo. I have to do mine and help Hyunjin. I couldn't sleep well last night because of it. I'm really tired.If I have time tomorrow I will do it for you ok .I think my jerk boss is coming soon so I have to finish my work. Bye

Jisoo: Bye.

Y/N felt something behind her. She turned around and saw..

Y/N:Yoouu!!!!!!! When did you come?

Eunwoo with angry face : From when you were complimenting me to your friend. Wow you used such beautiful words like 'frog's voice' and what was it 'pervert' 'show off' yeah such nice words.I made your life miserable. I made you my slave .Wow I am very pleased.

Y/N gulped her saliva:You heard all of it?? Sorr-

Eunwoo: Yeah I heard all of them. Well if you have done complimenting me then do your work properly.

Next day:

Y/N : Hello boss

Eunwoo : Oh you came?Come here.Yesterday you complimented me a lot to your friend so I have a new task for you .You know what it is?

Y/N:N-nn-new task? What is that?

Eunwoo: I want you to use the different gadgets such as phone, computer, tablet etc to open new Instagram accounts and go to my fan clubs. You have to read all the comments and look for hate comments like you do always about me .And you have to reply to them with 'Eunwoo has the most angelic face ' 'Eunwoo has the most melodious voice' 'Eunwoo is the sweetest' 'Eunwoo is very hot' 'Eunwoo cares for his fans most' 'Nobody can match with Eunwoo' 'Eunwoo is the best'

Y/N: What?? I have to write these?? Please boss this is too much works.

Eunwoo : Of course you have to. You are my.....

Y/N: Personal assistant

Eunwoo: Yeah personal so you must remember that before you complain and say bad things about me. Thank God that I didn't fire you after hearing what you told about me yesterday. Now be careful for the next time or if you do something like these I'm future maybe I will fire you or I will give you order to do something more harder works .Got it

Y/N whined: Yeah .Ok boss.🙁

Eunwoo: I'm going to record a song so when I come back I must see you working. No cheating. Make your fake ID 'I'm crazy for Eunwoo'.

Y/N:What? You couldn't find a better name? Do I have to use that name?

Eunwoo smiled :Of course. Less talk more work. See you later.Fighting 👍

Y/N : Fiiightiiingg!! 😫

Eunwoo left and Y/N went straight to work.

In the car:

Eunwoo in mind: I should be angry at her for what she did yesterday but why is it funny? The things I told her to do was funny and the username 'CrazyforEunwoo' was even better. I am so funny and genius too .

He continued laughing out loudly.

Jinjin: Eunwoo have you gone crazy? Why are you laugh so loudly all by yourself?

Eunwoo : You won't understand.

After some hours, Eunwoo came back and was about to scold Y/N because he noticed Y/N wasn't working but he saw that Y/N was resting with her head on the table.

Eunwoo moved Y/N's hair from her face and saw that Y/N was sleeping and her forehead was sweating a lot.
He wiped Y/N's face with a tissue.

Eunwoo : Ah my ac is working which means poor baby must have worked really hard. She was really tired. She did tell her friend that she couldn't sleep properly for study pressure. She really needs rest as a student and my personal assistant.

Eunwoo decreased the temperature of the ac which makes it colder and sat facing Y/N. He put his head on the table. He was staring at Y/N and admiring Y/N's face.

Eunwoo: Bird brain, you may be very annoying but I don't know why I like it. You act very childish and make loads of mistakes, I want to tell you off for that but somehow I can't.

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

I hope you will like it❤❤

Bye 👋

══════════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.5K 120
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
172K 5K 37
You are just the normal everyday A.R.M.Y that managed to go to a BTS fan meet. You get to meet all the members and get signatures. You leave never ex...
107K 7.8K 49
Park Ari, a talented high schooler aspires to become a beat boxer. Not knowing anything about the music industry except for a few big names that were...
1.4M 61.3K 108
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC