DNA

By timtim927

"Promise you will always be this hopeful promise!" "I promise will give you the best life! My baby! My Seokji... More

Characters
1 (Seokjin)
2 (Family)
3 (Smile)
4 (Soulmate)
5 (Lollipop)
6 (Afraid)
7 (Can't)
8 (Why wasn't I enough)
9 (Fight)
10 (Choice)
11 (Leave)
12 (Fix)
13 (Father)
14 (The Moon)
15 (Truth)
16 (Jimin)
17 (Attention)
18 (Gone through)
20 (Friends)
21 (Missing)
22 (Picnic)
23 (Protect)
24 (Support)
25 (Pain)
26 (Matter)
27 (Travel)
28 (One by one)
29 (Speaking to me)
30 (Happy not happy)
31 (A date)
32 (Earings)
33 (Sound of water)
34 (True love)
35 (Professor Jeon)
36 (Question)
37 (Beautiful moments)
38 (Jajangmyun)
39 (Copy)
40 (Someone)
41 (Truth or dare)
42 (Want to be happy)
43 (Leave)
44 (Too much to ask)
45 (Father)
46 (Leave)
47 (Accept)
48 (Seriouse)
49 (Unreal paradise)
50 (To the ground)
51 (Make happy)
52 (Last seconds)
53 (Meet)
54 (Please)
55 (Love and care)
56 (Want)
57 (Friend)
58 (Strangers)
59 (Hug)
60 (Anymore)
61 (Just a second)
62 (A long time)
63 (Taking out)
64 (Memories)
65 (Unicorn)
66 (See?)
67 (Jinnie)
68 (Joy)
69 (Little guest)
70 (Brat)
71 (Not to be you)
72 (Same smile)
73 (Calling)
74 (Not doing well)
75 (ready)
76 (Always)
Epilogue

19 (Fall)

645 54 16
By timtim927

Jimin pov

"If you are happy and you know it calp your hands!" Jin giggled and clapped his hands.
"If you are happy and you know it clap your hands!" He clapped again and giggled out loud. I went and brought his breakfast.

"If you are happy and you know it and you really wanna show it if you are happy and uou know it clap your hands clap your hands!" He giggled and clapped.
"Okkk! Now let's have mama! Hoooohooooo the airplane wanna land in Jin'a mputh! 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3!" He opened his mouth and I gave him some oatmeal.

"Nummy!" I smiled and caressed his face. I looked at the stairs looking for Jungkook. He hasn't came down yet. Thinking about last night it was embarrassing. I don't want to be a burden like that to him. The two of us just must focus on Jin. Here I overacted.
To be honest sometimes my emotions get the best of me and.....I don't know what to do. Even the therapist didn't help me. That scene never ever will leave my eyes.
"I wonder why your dad doesn't come!" I looked at Jin who was munching on his breakfast. He eats in the cutest way.

"Mama!"
"Here baby!"
"Shoto!"
"No you cannot have chocolate cream now-"
"Me shoto!" He said with pouted lips and tightened brows. I did my best not to laugh but failed.
"You baby want chocolate cream?" I hugged him and kissed all over his face. He giggled and nodded.
"Just a teaspoon!" I brought the chocolate cream.
"Shotooooooo!" He said and giggled.
"Ok wait!" I gave him some and he smiled.
"Morning!" I looked at Jungkook.
"Daddyyyy!"
"Hey! Morning you-" I was cut when the bell rang.
"Lisaaaaaaaa!"
"Ok! Ahhh you've missed Lisa?" I went to the door.

"Hello Jimin! Hello Mr Jeon!" I got shocked as saw Jungkook behind me eating something.
"Hi Lisa you can go inside Jin is waiting for you!" She smiled.
"Hi Lisa! Sorry I have to go! Jimin I'll br home at 4!"

"Did you have your brea-"
"I am late! I have forgotten to put an alarm."
"Sorry if I knew I would wake you up!" He smiled.
"That's fine I am going!" I nodded. I wanted to speak about last night. I looked at him who was about to enter the car.
"Jungkook!" He stopped and looked at me.
"Yeah?" I shook my head.
"Nothing! Take care!" He smiled.
"You too! Bye!" I love his smile. I do not have him for myself. Jin is the only bond between us. I never ever can take Seokjin's place. He is irreplacable. I am not jealous! Nor sad! Just wished I could have a place in his heart.

"No! Noooo Jin your appa will be ma-"
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I went inside seeing Jin's head in the jar of chocolate cream.
"Jin!" He looked at me and gave a tight lip smile.
"I tried to take it from him but he screa-"
"No my baby doesn't scream yes Jin?" He nodded.
"Mittie moch shcheam!" He said licking his finger. I shook my head holding him.

"Yeah whoever screams will say sorry!" He pouted and lowered his head. He put his head on my shoulder.
"Sodee!" He whispered.
"Oh whoever screams will say sorry loudly."
"Sodee!" I smiled and kiseed his head.
"I sometimes think you are a kid psychologist." I smiled to Lisa.
"No no no! Look how messy Jin is! Come on we must take a bath! Lisa you won't play with Jin like this yeah?"

Jisoo pov

"Noooo!" Beomgyu was running escaping from Taehyung and Tzuyu not eating his pills.
"Beomgyu baby daddy will take you to fair." Taehyung held him in his arms and kissed him multiple times on the cheek.
"Now mommy please give Beomgyu's juice and pills! My baby is a hero!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! YOU ARE A PEACE OD SHIT!"
"Namjoon you are driving!" I looked at Jin who was looking outside from the window. He was afraid and the doctor has told us these kind of situations will make him to faint.

"Stop!" I heard Jin.
"I SAID STOP! THAT FUCKING DOCTOR HAS JUST GIVEN ME MORE PILLS HERE YOU ARE MAKING MY ILLNESS WORSE AND WORSE. YOU ARE THE REASON I AM SICK AND ARE  THE REASON I AM NOT GETTING ANY BETTER BUT WORSE EACH DAY!"
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR ILLNESS. HERE YOUR FUCKING PILLS! GO AND BUY THEM YOURSELF!"

He threw all the pills out! Jin didn't have pills for four days and went through a heart attack cause his pills were cut suddenly. He didn't give let me buy him and Jin didn't have enough money for them.

"How brave our Beomgyu is. Baby you'll get better and these pills will end." I smiled and stood up heading to my room.
"You always would speak about the day these pills are finished. Waiting for the day your doctor says there is no need to use pills."

Taehyung pov

I looked at mom as she left!
"Go to her!" Tzuyu said.
"Beomgyu baby go to mommy!" He nodded.

Going up the stairs to her room I knocked on the door.
"Mom!" She didn't answer.
"I am coming inside!" As I entered I found her on her chair in front of the window looking outside.

"The pills used to make him angry! Anxiouse! He was frustrated cause of them. His heart got weak after some time. And he had the worst headaches." She chuckled.
"He used to tell us!" She looked at me.
"You remember!"
"Mom!" She smiled and wiped her tears.
"He used to tell me what you do when you have simple headaches? I never had an answer for his question. After some silence he would say I have that all the time. I never believed it or maybe..... believed but ignored it. Saying my son is ok! He has got used to this but.....he was alone. Fighting alone with his weak body."

"Mom we did our best-"
"Did we?" I lowered my head.
"You caress Beomgyu! Kiss him! Praise him!" She stood up and sighed.
"We hit him! His soul! Broke him! And blame him!"
"Mom I never meant to.....hurt Jin! But....whenever I tried to.....save him I ended up hurtin-"
"What you wanted was not saving him! I am not blaming you but myself as well. I am the very first person who is in the fault. I still remember how many bruises he had when we fought with your dad and left and your aunt kicked him out!"

"Mom we had just came back to a new house that uncle had bought us an he wanted to leav-"
"And you and I hit him! Called him names and even told him he is a psycho and must get hospitalize. His arms and shoulders had bruises. One of them remained for two weeks. He used to say.....he won't forget that! I never ever will forgive myself for this." I heard a knock on the door.

"Tae baby!" I wiped my tears.
"Yes?"
"Beomgyu wants to go to park! I am taking him."
"Wait! I am coming too!"
"Alright!"
"Mom you won't come? You haven't gone out since we've came to America!" She shook her head.

Jimin pov

"Look I knew eating chocolate will make you a hyper!" I ran after Jin who was running in the park. He wanted to come out of his stroller just cause of this.
"Jin! Jin!"
"Suning! Me sunig!" I held him in my arms.
"Baby do you know you can walk too? Why do you always run?" I chuckled and wore his hat.

"Sunig!"
"Ok ok! Wait!" In that time my phone rang.
"Oh it is daddy! Jungkook!"
"Hey! How are you and Jin doing?"
"We are fine! I brought him to the park as he was being fussy and Lisa left."
"Yeah? Which park? I will join you soon!"
"The centeal park I am in the play ground."
"Alright!"
"Ok! Let's go to the swing! My prince wants to play yes?" He nodded.
I put him down and held his hand as was pushing his stroller with my other hand.

"Look!" He said and pointed to the slide which some children were there.
"You wanna go there?" He nodded. We went there and I helped him going up the stairs.
"Oh baby it is hard for you! Let's go swinging it is dangerous." He pouted.
"No! Me go!"
"Baby appa brought you to here but now you must slide what if you fall?" He looked af me confused. For sliding Jungkook and I always do it. I have his back while Jungkook is in front of him.

"I can help!" I heard a smile voice. Looking at the litttle boy I smiled.
"Thank you sweetheart!" Jin looked at him and hugged my leg pouting shyly.
"He is beautiful!" The boy said and giggled.
"You are beautiful too baby!" He is familiar! Very familiar!
"Appa!" I looked at Jin.
"Ple me! Go ple!" I nodded.

"I'll help him!" He said and held Jin's hand. Jin pouted stealing his eyes from him.
"He is shy! You'll get along when you play!"

Author pov

Jin and Beomgyu were giggling playing along and Jimin was looking after them.
Tzuyu who was watching them was all eyes toward Beomgyu.
"Who's that guy going around Beomgyu?" She went near and smiled seeing Beomgyu playing along with a baby boy.

"Beomgyu baby be careful baby!" Jimin looked at Tzuyu and smiled. Even she was familiar!
"I am mommy!" Beomgyu? It was familiar to Jimin but didn't remember!

Beomgyu and Jin were about to slid down as Beomgyu was holding Jin carefully from behind.
"You are like my uncle Jinnie!" Jin looked at him.
"Me Jinnie!"
"No uncle Jinnie is an angel. Anyway you are a baby and don't understand what I say!" They then slided down and giggled.

Jimin held Jin in his arms.
"Are you having fun?" Jin giggled and nodded going to the stairs.
"Jimin!" Jimin turned his head as heard Jungkook. He smiled and waved to him.
"Appaaaaa!" A cry from Jin caught his attention.
"My baby!" Jungkook quickly ran toward them as saw how Jin fell and Jimin panicked.

"Jungkook my baby! M-my baby! There is a scar on his face oh my god." Jimin cried and held crying Jin in his arms. Jungkook took Jin from him.
"Shhhhshhhh my baby!" Jungkook kissed Jin's head looking all over his body.
"We must go to a hospital! Come on!"
"Sorry to interfer but the scar is simple. My son would always fall and have these scar-"
"No! He is small and fragile! His wound is bleeding!" Jimin said and they went to the car.

"Mommy he left!"
"Baby he fell down. You saw he cried?" Beomgyu pouted and nodded.
"He was beautiful!"
"Tzuyu baby!" Tzuyu looked at Taehyung.
"I bought what you said. Beomgyu come and have something!"
"Ok!" They went and sat on a bench.
"Daddy I saw a boy! He was very beautiful! Like uncle Jinnie!" Taehyubg smiled and caressed Beomgyu's face.

"Poor baby fell! I couldn't see him completely though! Ah Tae you must have seen how his parents reacted. They were panicked for a small wound and even took him to a hospital!" I chuckled.
"They were overprotective!"
"His appa was crying!"

Jungkook pov

"He is fine yeah? Nowhere is broken?" I asked the doctor who was examining Jin.
"In my whole life I haven't seen a parent like you two! Son please stop crying! Even this little man stopped crying but your tears are still falling!" I looked at Jimin who was caressing Jin's hair.
"It was my....fault!"
"If he doesn't fall get hurt and sees the hard side of the world then how can he live?" I looked at Jin who was sucking on his bottle in Jimin's hold.

"He is all fine! I mean you even didn't have to bring him here."
"No I am doctor and have seen cases-"
"This is even worse! You brought him here by being a doctor?" He chuckled.
"He is all fine but you are very protective." Jimin lowere his head and wiped his tears.

I looked at Jin! I don't to see you hurt! To see you fall! To be in a hard situation! But I think it is not always possible!

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
Bliss By timtim

Fanfiction

36.1K 3.6K 52
"I hope you don't regret anything when you become awake. Eventhough I doubt it!" "Falling love is not my thing!" "Till when you wanna continue like...
30.8K 1.2K 34
Play tough, Act tough but your fate is in his hands. "I don't want to disappoint him" "I am in love with someone else" "I need her in my life, she is...
2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...