~Dancing in the rain~Floch x...

By __cwu__

Y/N's only memories of him are harmful and heartbreaking, but after many years can he change them into someth... More

Why can't you go? -pt.1
~Not again~ pt.2
"But it wasn't ~pt.4
~Not him~ pt.5
~Can't take of my eyes~pt.6
~My Luck~pt.7
~Unfortunate cooking ~ part 8.
~Only if i could stay with her for longer...~ part. 9
~Ugh, you're a dumbass you know? ~pt.10

~Homework~ pt. 3

95 6 36
By __cwu__

Soon after you get into your room. You wasn't even looking at him, a bit annoyed by his existence.

- Listen here Floch - you finally opened your mouth after an awkward moment of silent. - I don't want you here, i hope you don't want to be here too. You can... I don't know sit on my bed, take a book or something but don't interrupt me.

He just rolled his eyes, and started looking at your books. You lifted your backpack and started searching for math homework. Not even minute passed after opening your notebook, and you wanted to cry. They already given you and your class three pages of math homework, and with topics from last years.
"Ugh... I don't remember anything" You though. "What Floch is doing? It's a bit too silent here."

You turned back, to see a ginger haired man reading one of your favorites books.
"Man got a taste"

Time passes and your still stuck on the same exercise. "UGH, I HATE MATH"
Even tho you weren't so bad at math and you were doing your best to get good marks, you just forgot about this subjects. And your math lesson with Mr. Erwin were hard to understand. Of course he was a good teacher, but he's learning methods... wasn't.

Floch P.O.V.

"Ugh, im so bored. At least she had my favorite book. She got a taste." I thought. I looked into her side and I saw her be a bit annoyed. "What is she doing" I questioned myself . "Oh... It's math. I could help her but she told me to shut up so..." After a minute of looking at her beautiful and shiny hair, i heard loud sigh. I saw her frustration on her face. "Ugh... I can't stand this woman"

-Y/n?

Y/n P.O.V.

-Y/n?- you heard someone calling you, and then putting they hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see Floch standing above you.- You look tired, don't you need help?

"Floch wanted to help me? He probably want something if he help me...but i need to make this homework. I don't want to look like a bad student on my first week. I give it a try. "

- Y-yes.. - it was much harder then u though to ask Floch for help. -I just, don't remember this topics...

- Let me see... - right after he said that he bend over you, looking at your homework. He's face was centimeters from yours. If you wish you could easy kiss him, but you obviously didn't wanted... right? You feel that you stared blushing a bit. You could feel his breathe on your neck. When he was reading your homework you couldn't help, and started staring at him... you looked at his smooth, red lips...at his dark eyes that in sun looked green... at his handsome face..."STOP, YOU NEED TO STOP, HE'S YOUR ENEMY. YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ENEMIES TO LOVES!" -You were screaming in your head. No way that this man made you had so many feelings and thoughts in just one moment.

- Ok, i got it. You need this example here. It is a+....

Time pass by and you made your whole homework with Floch. You never knew he was so good at math. He never was good at math... Or at any subject. "Maybe he changed after you moved out"

-Thanks... - you said really quiet

-Its nothing. -he also said really quietly, and... gentle. You never heard him saying something like this, and like that. Sound like he really cared about you. It's really a strange feeling. You stared a bit into his eyes after he said that. It was weird moment, but... But you liked that.

-Y/N, FLOCH! DINNER! - It was your mom.

You two quickly go down to dinner room. You sat between your mother and one empty chair. It was for your father who was always busy with work.

-I'm sorry that [father name] couldn't make it. He said he will be in hour if there won't be any traffic. - your mom said. You could hear a bit od sadness in her voice.

- Don't worry [mother name]! - said Mrs. Forster trying cheer up your mother - The most important was to me to finally meetup with you and Y/n. I am right Floch? He wanted to meetup with Y/n so badly!

-WHAT? MOM! - Floch looked furious and embarrassed. He's face became red.

You couldn't help and just laugh at him. When he saw you laughing he became even more angry, and mostly red.

After some time, Floch finally stopped interrupting his mother, and now he was offended by Mrs. Forster.

-Oh c'mon Floch! I'm just joking. - she said -He still wanted to see you of course, but he didn't show it. As a mother of course i knew that!

-Mom! Could you not?! - he was REALLY angry. He crossed his arms, and turn in different direction then her. At this point you completely lost it.

You started laughing so hard. Last time you laughed that hard when Jean and Reiner put Connie in one room with angry Annie. They could even see a little tears in your eyes. All of the sudden even your mom laughed a bit, but she tried not to.

- Look what you made mom. -he said.

~~~

Next day you were going to school alone, because Historia went with Yimr. You didn't know to much about her. Historia meet her this summer and they already became best friends.

You were thinking about yesterday. You have a lot of time. It was 7:34, so you slowed a bit. Your time wasn't too short, and your school was in downtown so you always could go there see small forest in horizon or beautiful flowers that grow on meadow and take a bit break.

You also had a lot of time to think of Floch, and how much he changed. Of course he's a bit of asshole, but still. You never knew that he could change so much. That way he helped you with your homework. Wasn't to mean even if you were alone, without any adult. Something must happen that you didn't know. And his look... You always seen him as a stupid boy with an nest on his head.
And now, you can only see him as young man, who's not that stupid as you thought, and started looking pretty handsome...

"STOP IT GIRL! YOUR THINKING ABOUT THIS CRUEL MAN AGAIN" -you screamed in your head. -"Ugh... Why this man stuck in my head. They are much better men then him, like Reiner or Jean, and i still can't stop think about him..."

- Hey, moron. What are you doing here? -again this voice. And again same feeling of someones hand on my shoulder.

I turned around. Of course unhappy to see him there.

-What do you want idiot? Can't you even let me go to school peacefully.- i asked

- Yeah, i can't. I'm going to make your life hell, so i can't miss any chance to annoy you.

-Really? Or maybe you want to spend time with me. Huh? - right after you said that he became red again

-M-me with you?! Nonsense. Maybe you do it, you are going so slow, waiting for me to join you?

"Oh he's so stupid"-you thought. But only the idea of you waiting for HIM made your face red but from anger.

-I saw that! You are blushing! I was right! - he yelled that loud that some of kids even looked at us.

- OH C'MON IDIOT. ME? I WOULD NEVER FALL FOR YOU. - from this anger i became even more red

-Yeah, yeah, i know better. By the way...You should speed a bit idiot cause we have only 5 minutes.

-WHAT?

-Yeah, don't need to thank you. Or maybe you could.

-Belive me, i won't.

-Your loss i guess. And move your ass here, we don't have much time. Your such a damsel in distress, but your distress is your stupidity.

"How im going to be with this moron next years, in same class, AND IN THE SAME DESK!- you though

Words:1355

Hii! Sorry for begin inactive but i didn't have time or motivation. And i stared watching jojo so i have reasons>:]]]

I try post much more soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.1K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
1.3M 31.5K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
113 17 6
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.." - All charac...
165K 4K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...