It All Started With A DARE.

By daisysprings_77

Well, who said a Nerd couldn't be a fierce, stubborn, cold-hearted, arrogant and a lover of baggy trousers an... More

✿01
✿02
✿03
✿04
✿05
✿06
✿07
✿08
✿09
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿17
✿18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66.

✿16

338 12 0
By daisysprings_77

One thing I've always hated in my entire life was getting awkward and uncomfortable stares from countless people that could make one wish to vanish into thin air.

This is my condition this morning as I walk through the hallway of my school, I knew this shit was going to happen, at least, I wasn't the one who did something crazy in the Truth and Dare game but just because I kissed the hottest popular boy of the school.

I would be the main target, main topic, and main gossip of the whole school…

Inhaling sharply, I shoved my hands into the black hoodie crop jacket I was wearing, and used the hood to cover my face and lowered my gaze as I kept on walking.

“OMG! Did you hear about the party that was hosted at Brandon's place, let me move on to the interesting part, the Truth, and Dare part,” I heard someone say excitingly, and I had to lower my gaze the more?

“I heard a nerd kissed Kayden,” Another voice added, and I felt like choking as I hurried on my steps.

I got to another side of the hallway, “The Truth and Dare game was so hot, especially where Kayden kissed that need,” I heard another group of girls says.

“She's so lucky, I feel so jealous about her,” Another girl in the group said in a grumpy voice.

“Me too, I mean, I would do anything to kiss him, he's so hot and handsome, oh! Gosh, I just wonder how it will feel brushing my lips against his,” A different voice said.

“Minnie!” The other girls echoed.

'See, the mess, I got myself into,' I thought, almost everyone was talking about the kiss, Kayden and I had… I wasn't expecting my first kiss with someone to be known by the entire world.

This is so frustrating…

Still lowering my gaze, trying to be invisibility to almost everyone who passed my side, I managed to get to my locker without being exposed.

'Okay! I will just take my books and run to class, but I will have to deal with the scrutinizing stares with everyone in class,' I thought, going through my books and picking the books, I'll be needing for the first four periods.

“Jade!” Two girlish voices squealed my name as I froze in my spot, I wish the ground could swallow me up, this instance.

I slowly turned around after locking my locker to see Ivy and Ariana stare at me with a grin.

“Go-Good morning,” I stuttered, putting on a weird and nervous smile on my face.

“Morning,” Ariana chirped as they moved closer to me.

“How was the kiss?” Ivy asked straight away, and I coughed immediately.

“What kiss?” I managed to say nervously.

“Come on, stop acting shy, the kiss you shared with…you know the hottest dude,” Ariana wriggled her brows at me while I batted my eyelashes together.

They were talking about Kayden, 'How news fly so fast,' I thought.

“Well, we both witnessed it, wasn't it so intense?” Ivy asked Ariana dramatically, while Ariana pouted at her while nodding in response.

“Uhm! I need to get to class,” I notified, I was so uncomfortable.

“Not so fast, you haven't told us how the kiss was,” Ivy stopped me getting in my way while I bite my lower lips on purpose.

“Huh?”

“I'm sure the kiss would be magical,” Ariana assumed.

“Yes… Yes, it was,” I nodded in response, smiling awkwardly at them.

Someone save me from them, I wish I had compelling powers to make everyone forget about the events of last night that transpired between Kayden and me.

“Really? It was magical?” Ivy asked dreamily.

“No, no it wasn't,” I answered immediately.

I don't even know what I'm saying.

“I'll see you guys later, I need to go,” I complained and pushed Ivy slightly out of my way and began running towards the class.

I stopped running when everyone was out of sight, as I breathed out sharply.

I began walking after catching my breath when someone gripped my wrist firmly and pulled me into God knows where…

Furthermore, I tried to free my arms when I entered a class which was empty and looked up with a frown to see Kayden was the one in act, he smirked at me and closed the door behind him.

“Wh-What are you doing?” I stuttered, my eyes shining skeptically as I studied his steps towards me, while I began to step backwards.

He continued walking closer to me while I moved backward, getting stopped by the wall.

“I told you to stay away from me, Kayden,” my voice was a bit shaky as I tried to sound firm.

He snorted, not saying anything to me while moving closer to me. I frowned and glared at him, attempting to move, but I was stuck and hindered by the wall.

“Kayden!” I called his name annoyingly.

'Why is he not stopping in his tracks?' I thought worriedly when he was just a foot away from me.

“Because I can't,” He finally answered, his blue eyes staring intimately at me.

I need to say something to drive him away from him.

'The kiss!' I thought as something came up in my mind.

I sucked in some breath and gave him a sharp gaze, I held the books in my hand tightly, my life depended on them right now.

“If it's about the kiss you dragged me in here, then you are a fool,” I told him as his gaze darkened, and his expression became cold.

“The kiss between you and me have no effect on me, I felt nothing, it was bland, so, I'm warning you to stay away from me,” I continued with a loud his and dared to look him straight in the eyes to convince him I was bold and meant all what I've said.

'It's all lies,' My mind chirped in.

Idiot…

I can't let him know how affected and traumatized I was about the kiss,, especially when he was my first.

“Playing hard to get, huh?” Kayden asked, his lips twisting into a deadly nasty smirk.

I decided to walk past him when his hand grabbed my arm, shoving me back to the wall.

The books in my hands fell to the floor, while my heart began to beat heavily.

I gasped looking up at him when he covered the distance between us and lowered himself over me and smashed his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
17.2K 808 45
"I own you...." His raspy voice.... Damn! He was young but dominant. But who am I kidding, I don't think dominance comes with age. ...
45.1K 2.5K 97
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
37.3K 540 28
Meet Gloria Rose Ramirez , she was known as being an outcast . An outcast who had a very abusive boyfriend . She also was bullied relentlessly by a g...