๐๐‹๐”๐’๐‡ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ

By redbullfaiiry

"๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?" ngl this is like every other basic kit connor fanfic... More

โ™ก
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
authors note

14

4.6K 106 70
By redbullfaiiry

"how's the fame going then, silly man." maeve and kit were stood on the balcony looking over the street. kit watched the ash fall from her cigarette.

"kind of stressful."

"yeah?"

"yeah." he stood up a bit, straightening his back, watching her take a drag. "i guess i just wasn't expecting the show to get so popular so quick."

"that's fair, i actually loved the comics. i have all four volumes, still need the other ones in the series."

"hm." kit looked away from her, and down at the streets below them.

"what are you thinking?"

"what am i thinking?" he kept his eyes on the other buildings.

"mhm."

"i'm thinking.. you're very pretty tonight. infact you are always, but especially tonight. the way the light from the moon looks over you. beautiful." he looked down at her, smiling.

maeve felt herself go red, she let her bumper fall and stepped on it.

"i think you're awful." mae looked up at him, "shouldn't be fair how you manage to make me feel like this."

"and what am i making you feel?"

"nervous. you always make me nervous."

the two stayed there for a few seconds, just trying to make sense of their conversation.

"we should head inside." kit opened the sliding door, waiting for her to walk in. maeve nodded and stepped inside, kit following and shutting the door.

by this time it wasn't too late for them to be tired, but neither of them were sure what to do.

"nervous in a good way?" kit started, looking down at her from where she was kneeled, taking her shoes off.

she stood up, opting to just kick them off.

"what?"

"you said i make you nervous. in a good way or bad way?"

"good way. definitely good way." she sighed.

"i'm glad." he smiled at her, walking to the loungeroom and sitting down on the couch.

she followed, taking in her surroundings.

"you have a keyboard!"

"yeah, i don't play that often."

"i love piano. it's my favourite instrument." she got up and grabbed it setting it on the coffee table.

"can you play something for me."

"i've never played it infront of anybody."

"i won't judge you."

she sighed, sitting down infront of it. "okay."

he watched her play a few small tunes before she took a deep breath.

"i'll play a billy joel song?"

"yeah go for it."

she played the opening to vienna, focusing on pressing the keys right.

"slow down you crazy child, you're so ambitious for a juvenile. but then if you're so smart, tell me why are you still so afraid?"

kit listened to her soft voice flood the apartment, he sat in awe watching her play.

"where's the fire what's the hurry about? you better cool it off before you burn it out."

kit smiled as he watched her move her body as she played, her eyes closing every so often.

"when will you realise.. vienna waits for you?"

she stopped there and laughed, covering up her slight embarrassment.

"there you go." she turned to look at him, he was staring with such admiration it made her feel fuzzy.

"that was amazing, you're really good at singing. how come you never said anything about that?"

"i don't know, never seemed important?" she sat infront of him, cross legged.

"well thank you, i enjoyed it a lot."

"you're welcome, mr connor." she smiled, standing and sitting on the couch next to him.

"wanna watch something?"

"yeah you pick."

"alright."

kit scrolled through netflix before finally settling on community.

they sat in silence for a while before kit jumped up.

"oh! i totally forgot, i bought cheesecake for you."

"really?" she sat up in her spot, looking up at him as he smiled.

"yeah, lemons your favourite, right?" he walked into the kitchen pulling it out of the fridge and cutting them both a slice.

"thank you, you're so cute."  she smiled stabbing into the cheesecake and eating a spoonful.

"no problem, love."

it wasn't long before the two finished and were incredibly tired. maeve was curled up on the couch and kit had gotten up and taken their plates to the sink.

he walked back out and stood, looking at maeve with his hands on his hips while she slept. he grabbed the blanket off the couch and layed it over her, turning the tv off and turning a small lamp on beside it.

"goodnight, beautiful girl." he sighed and turned off all the lights and walking into his bedroom, shutting the door and going to sleep.

maeve woke up a few hours later to the storm outside. the water sounded like tiny rocks pinging off the glass.

she couldn't fall back asleep. it was cold and she was alone in a foreign apartment. she stood up, wrapping the blanket around herself and walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

she turned the kitchen lights on and grabbed a cup, filling it from the tap and stood in the kitchen, sipping away at her water. she felt tired but she knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep out there.

she out her cup in the sink and turned the lights out, walking down the hallway to kits room. she knocked lightly on the door and heard a faint 'hm?'. she twisted the knob and the door opened and she peaked through.

"um. hi."

"hey?" kit sat up, turning his lamp on and yawning.

"sorry, did i wake you up?"

"yeah but it's okay, what's up?"

"can't sleep.." she looked at the floor, her sock clad feet felt icy.

"oh, did you want more blankets? or i can sleep on the couch and you can sleep in here?" he stood up walking over to her.

"nono, i um. can i sleep, like, with you? maybe?" she spoke softly, kit could barely hear her.

"with me? i uh yeah i mean- yeah course, come in." kit coughed, pulling the covers down and moving the pillows so she'd be more comfortable.

"did you want to borrow some clothes? those don't look too comfortable."

"yes please." she shivered under the blanket she'd wrapped herself in.

kit grabbed a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, setting the on the bed and walking into his bathroom to give her some privacy.

"m'done kit." maeve grabbed the blanket off the floor and wrapped herself in it again as kit walked back in, blushing.

"you're looking very cuddly."

"i am." she giggled , sitting down on the bed as he followed, pulling the covers over himself.

"sleep well, love."

he heard a hum and turned off the lamp beside him, laying down.

"goodnight, silly man."

_

a/n: another day another slay when will these mfs kiss goddamn speed it up
pls vote if u enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 12 45
"I don't know there's something different about you.......but I like it" This is my first fan fiction and it has everything that I would want in a st...
128K 3.4K 20
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
69.7K 1.5K 26
"dark times kept me all alone, you were shining like a heart of gold" in which Lavender Oseman wants to be left alone in London and Kit Connor wants...
37.9K 404 22
All characters belong to Alice oseman If you have any request or ideas let me know โค๏ธ