Adopted by Stampy And Squaish...

By ilovestampycat23

In this book Asia turns 6 and Asia wishes for a little brother and she gets her wish. her mom and dad and her... More

My birthday!
Cake!
To where I started
My new brother
Come fellow child
Going to McDonald's (On the way there)
Asia's Adventure

Presents!

43 1 0
By ilovestampycat23

Asia's POV
Daddy told me who was here. Lee, Amy Lee, Squid, Finball, Rosie and craig. Daddy said I could open presents. I opened Lee's present first. He got me 4 plushies. Stampy, Lee, Squid and Amy Lee. Next I opened Amy Lee's present. She got me a puppy plushie. I hugged her. Squid got me a foam diamond sword. I swung it at him and he pretended to faint. I laughed and he did to. After squids present I opened finballs present. He got me a crown. Just like his skin in minecraft. I opened rosies present and it was a penguin hat. She loved penguins. Finally I opened Craigs present. He got me music. Mommy and daddy told me there gift was coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3.1K 25
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
15.9K 915 16
Philocalist Noun. lover of beauty; someone who finds beauty in all things. "I miss you." "I can't. Not yet." "Dad." "Help, please."
30.6K 759 16
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
22.8K 1.6K 17
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...