The Dragons' Bathhouse: A Rev...

By tinyeyecat

As a low-levelled human staff, Eden knows her place at the bathhouse for the spirits and the deities, Ukiyo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

15

8.6K 360 20
By tinyeyecat

They finished their breakfast at the worker's canteen and quickly separated ways. Eden boarded the elevator along with a couple of other five-star staff, heading back to her post. She was now used to her new job, or at least much more familiar with the place. So it didn't take long for her to get to the door that led to the twins, although she did stumble a bit on the travellator.

The room that the two gods were currently staying at was the Moon Ice suite. It was a huge penthouse that was situated right beside the Moon Ice bathhouse with the latest technology and the best of facilities. She scanned her fingerprint to register her attendance and flicked through the options in the panel to familiarise herself with the available facilities that she could use for the twins.

Five minutes into her shift that morning and already she could hear the sounds of wind chimes in the distance. The twins were calling for her. Eden unlocked the door, stiffening her shoulders as she strode out into the suite. She could get through just another day with the twins being jerks. They would only be here for another four days of Altair and Vega. Soon they would find their soulmates and leave Ukiyo forever. She just had to be prepared for anything. Eden swallowed nervously. Please, not another bug prank again, she pleaded in her mind. Anything but bugs. She turned the corner, the sound of the wind chimes carrying her to her customers.

They were in the reading room of the suite. A magnificent five-story library that was stocked with a million books. It had a homely yet modern design with the occasional brick nestled in the white walls and a huge fireplace that roared at the very centre of the place. The two gods looked as handsome as ever in their lazy get up of t-shirts and shorts; their hair was tousled and messy from sleep. Keegan was flipping through a thick book, sprawled over a sofa bed and basking in the heat of the fire. Kaizel poured over a magazine sprawled over a huge beanbag.

From what she could see, her fire god was reading a porn magazine. She grimaced a little at the sight of scantily clad models with overly huge breasts, moving and sighing in the pages. Her eyes darted over the page, biting her lip as she watched the model part her legs, and an artistically placed flower blossomed between her thighs.

Eden's traitorous mind flashed her with the image of Kaizel parting her own legs, his fiery eyes staring heatedly at her pussy. She swallowed thickly shaking her head. Snap out of it Eden! It was too early to be aroused! But her twins were and would always be sex incarnated. And even in their casual getup their defined bodies and beautiful faces would always somehow make her dripping wet with need. Stupid, stupid body. Keegan glanced up at her then, the sharp orbs of ice boring into her frame and she jerked upwards in her surprise.

"Ah, Eden," he said cheerily.

His pretty eyes were sparkling with his mirth, curving to form little moons of happiness. His eyelashes fluttered slightly as he stretched his lithe body over the bed. Corded muscles moving and flexing with the twists of his hips, revealing the perky jut of his ass. Eden hated how attractive he looked, and how enthralled she was by his presence.

"Could you help me get that book over there?"

He gestured to the table by her side. She glanced at it and nodded with a polite bow, grateful for the distraction from his stunning body. Eden trotted over to the table, picking up speed initially only to slow down as her brows crooked with her confusion. The floor was oddly slippery, and she bit her lips, finding herself struggling to move over the polished wax. She picked up the book, then she moved towards Keegan.

The floor gave way beneath her and the next thing she knew she was on her ass, sliding across the tiles. She winced, her butt protesting at the impact. What the hell was going on? She got up gingerly, picking up the book to take another step and her feet slid beneath her, wobbling about as she attempted to take another step. It was as if she were on ice; as if oil had been spread over the tile; as if her feet were made of jelly and she was sliding over a plate. What the fuck?

Kaizel was snickering, hiding his snorts beneath his hand. She gazed up at Keegan, and he smiled, a fake mask of approachability and kindness. She knew him well enough to know that that was all just a facade. He could be worse than Kaizel when he wanted to be. And she knew him to be the smarter twin, the mastermind of most of the pranks they had sent her way. The one with a greater knack for spells and trickery. Still, she could not say no to his requests as his attendant.

Sometimes, she dreamt of slapping them both, hard on the cheeks.

"Hurry up," Keegan snapped at her, tilting his head to the side, his eyes easing into a squint. "Get up from the floor and give it to me. We don't have all day." He ended his words with a tug of his lips, a smile stretching across his face despite his tone. He did this. She realised. He did the spell on the floor.

She struggled. She really did. She fought the damn floor to get the book to him. But she fell a good 20 times before she finally managed to place the book on his table, panting hard. By then her ass was horribly bruised, and her pride was ruined by the soft snickers from Kaizel. Damn it. She resisted the urge to rub her burning buttocks or to display the pain that surged through her body on her face.

Her entire body ached.

Keegan smiled. "Thanks."

He took the book from her hand and flung it back to its previous position on the table. It landed with a dull thud, sliding across the wood to stop at the edge. She stared back at it in despair, watching as it sat at where it once was. It had seemed as if she had travelled a huge distance. But really, it was only just ten feet. She looked back at him. He was an asshole, a royal asshole.

"You can go now." Kaizel dismissed her easily, going back to his books.

She bit her lips. Did they call for her just to laugh at her? See her sliding like a lunatic across the floor? It was just another stupid prank. God. They were so fucking childish! She turned hotly and then fell again, this time face-first onto the floor.

Her robe split, ripping open at her behind. Holy shit! Embarrassment filled her chest as she pressed her hands frantically over her ass, feeling for the damage. Oh no, the fabric! She tried to shield her nudity, but the hole in her clothes was simply too big and her tiny hands could barely span over her entire ass. Her underwear was on display for the two gods and she squeezed her eyes shut, knowing all too well what she had worn today.

That stupid baby dragon underwear.

It had been a gift from a stranger. A random Christmas party and a Secret Santa that had ended with a set of underwear in her hands. They seemed to be for kids, with their adorable cartoon prints and huge unflattering cut. But she didn't have the heart to throw the box away. They were good, clean cotton underwear. And it wasn't like she had anyone to show her underwear to. There had been no men in her life for her to need to wear beautiful lingerie.

Not until now.

"A-are those baby dragons?" Kaizel gasped out, his breath hitching as he spluttered. His eyes were wet with tears from his laughter. "You must be fucking with me. Dragon—" He collapsed, holding his belly as he laughed out loud, practically dying with his amusement.

"God, I've never seen that sort of underwear on a woman." Keegan chortled, barks of laughter escaping his lips. "Are you a kid? Out of all pictures... Oh my God."

The twins roared then, unable to bite down their amusement, howling with laughter behind her as she struggled to stand, tears burning in her eyes. Goddamn it! Those jerks! Her head was dizzy with her shame, her heart pounding in her chest, loud in her ears. The incoming onslaught of tears burned in her nose and a lump formed at her throat.

It took a while for her to exit from the library, as she trembled and gripped onto the walls for her dear life. But she managed to tear out of the room, not after slipping for another 5 more times. The twins only laughed harder. That was it! She was going to do as Seri said. She knotted her fist into her robe, glaring furiously at the direction of the twins. It was about time they had a taste of their own damn medicine.

She was going all fucking out!

Keegan

It was well-established that Keegan was the smarter twin.

While both of them had trained and studied many things, as all princes did, his brother had spent more time honing his skills in combat. Kaizel participated actively in the army, learning from veteran soldiers and the like. His brother had even joined his father on the battlefield against terrorist groups, burning their enemies to a crisp and cutting them down with his sword. Kaizel adored the exhilaration of a good fight, and he had a lust for blood and destruction.

If Kaizel was the brawn of the two, then Keegan was the brains.

While Kaizel was on the battlefield, slicing off heads and spilling blood all over his wings. Keegan had studied with his mother on the art of witchcraft and strategy, filling his mind with as much knowledge as he could. At the age of five, he became the best spell caster in the entire Realm, topping even his own mother.

Keegan knew magic more than anyone else, and that meant that he was sensitive to his soul.

Soul magic was unpredictable, and it resulted in differing soul bonds. Different species experienced varying types of soul bonds, the connection between two soulmates. Humans would have marks. Unicorns would have glowing horns. Phoenixes burst into flames in the presence of one another.

Dragons... They had soul fire, a fire that was the source of their power and what brought them to their soulmates.

It started with a smell, which would lead the dragon to his lover, the kindle of a flame. Then it continued with a look. A single glimpse of his soulmate would destroy a dragon as attraction surged through his veins. The fire would start strong and hot. One-touch was usually all it took for a dragon to tie his fire to his One, his heart and soul.

A dragon would experience a great lust for their soulmates, a need for their touch. For the first few years, sex became essential to keep a dragon's fire roaring. Keegan had heard from his seniors that kissing his one was tinder to the fire; tasting her pussy was a handful of dried leaves and twigs; plunging his hard cocks into her needy, fluttering cunt was dry firewood into the roaring flames. Her orgasm was his fucking oil.

Their soulmates would become the fuel to keep them alive. 

-

<3 Read the full story on Patreon patreon.com/tinyeyecat 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 6.9K 48
My body sank down as water ran into my body through my nostrils and mouth. I hanged on, keeping my eyes open and hoping for a miracle. A glowing form...
208K 11K 79
In a post-apocalyptic world where men are Omegas, and women are Alphas... Crushed by a bus, Quinn should be dead. But she'd woken up in the body of...
13.5K 398 39
This is my take on a few cliches in the romance-fantasy world, but fear not! I've added quite a few sick twists and turns ;) - - - - - - - He's roya...
61.5K 2.9K 44
I fucked up. Big time. I'm the daughter of the Prime in Viksenti, the foremost advisor to the king. I've been working undercover as a journalist und...