Endless Echo [Horrordust; Hor...

By Seven_ET

The most this fanfiction contains is fluff, angst, and whatever you call a singular making out session. Enjoy... More

I: Light in the Forest
II: Clingy & Nosy
III: Caught yet found
Extra chapter
Comic + Art (A/N)

IV: Romantic Rhythm

1.9K 50 84
By Seven_ET

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Pretty heated making out scene ahead. If you are uncomfortable with that you can skip past it, it shouldn't be too hard.
Although if it may be too much I can put the part in bold so it's easier to avoid. Just ask if so!

Horror's POV:

"Dust.." I let myself slip. I saw the flowers lit up again from my window and might have listened to everything Dust had to say.

He jolted, turning around with wide eyes. He looked afraid of what I may be doing here. I felt slightly guilty, yet stepped towards him anyways. He sat on his knees still in shock.

"H-Horror—" He stuttered.

I crouched down in front of him, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Dust..
I love you too." I said sincerely, my face flushed. Dust's face was brighter though, glowing a purple in the blue atmosphere.

I gently placed my hand on his cheek. Dust in return leaned against it, eyes closed. He held his own hand against mine to keep it there, engulfing the warmth.

"Did you..- When did you find this place?" He said, stammering.

"Couple days ago. You're really obsessed with me aren't cha'?" I said, teasing him. His face got brighter, as he snickered.

"Yep, so obsessed." He teased back sarcastically.

It was comfortable silence, him scooting towards me more to lean on my chest, eyes still closed.

Suddenly, Dust lifted his head up along with his body enough for our foreheads to touch. He stared at me deeply, arms pinning me by the sides of my waist.

"Could I.. steal a kiss?" Dust asked anxiously. His face was a purple hue. The blue light of the flowers continued to illuminate us. I just chuckled. I was taken aback, but grinned.

"You're asking that now?"

Dust giggled at this, making me blush more. I never heard him giggle like that. It was so sweet sounding.

"If you really want a kiss.." I said, grinning. I switched the roles a bit, my arms pinning his waist now as my face lured right over his, our breaths colliding. His face was burning, as he gazed at me with curious and soft eyes. I leaned in, only to lick his lips. I could feel him shiver, which just made more satisfied.

"Come and get me."

In a rapid motion, Dust wrapped his arms around my neck, our mouths smashing together. I just smirked in the kiss, kissing him back roughly. I licked his lips for entrance, and he gave me access, as I let my tongue fight his for dominance. Dust attempted to suppress a moan, but failed, leading to me winning and exploring his mouth. My arms were wrapped around his waist, pulling our bodies closer to each other, yet still cautious of his sore ribcage.

Upon separating, he looked at me with half lidded eyes. I went down in the crook of his neck, and slid my tongue along it. He let out a shaky breath. I then left kisses from there up to his jawline. He suppressed a laugh, lightly pushing me away.

"That tickles.." He grinned, hands resting on my shoulders as mine still held his waist to keep him balanced. My knee was between his legs while his legs practically hugged my waist.

"Really now?" I smirked, curious on what other parts of him were 'ticklish'. He just laughed, lightly pushing me away more.

"We should... probably get back to the base." Dust suggested, yet looking a little upset not wanting this moment to ever end. I pouted a little too, yet nodded understanding.

I stood up, helping him up too. We walked out of the woods, him leaning against me. Before we teleported back, Dust tugged my sleeve with a smirk.

"We should do this again some time." Dust purred, kissing me on the cheek. "Goodnight Horror." Then he teleported.

I pressed my hand against my cheek, smiling like a goof. Before teleporting to my room as well.

.
.

Dust's POV:

I sat up in my bed, just waking up to the sunlight beaming on me. I stretched my arms groaning before relaxing again. That's when I noticed I wasn't alone in my room.

On my nightstand was a vase with an echo flower. My face expressed surprise, as I don't recall ever taking any of my flowers into the house. I listened to it, to realize it wasn't mine. The voice seems to be deeper. My face flushed.

"Uh- Heya Dust *Clears throat*

Would you like to.. Heh- Meet me in the library?

This afternoon.. if you wanna-

I'll be there."

My face was coated in blush, recalling the events that occurred yesterday night. I remember being so terribly nervous and terrified when I figured out he had listened to all of my echo flowers and overheard me saying that I love him.

I'm just.. so glad everything turned out okay.

I smiled cheekily, leaning against my hand while daydreaming.

He wants to meet up with me, hm.

.
.

It was the afternoon. I was on my way to the library doors, trying to fix my jacket and not look too much like a mess. I felt.. nervous.

I trusted Horror though. I guess I'm just anxious. I'm not too great with emotions.

I opened the double doors to the library. It was a beautiful place, shelves that stretched to the high up ceiling, lined with gold. All the books in their particular specific places for anyone to find. Boss claims to have read every book in this library already. I've read a lot of them too, that's why I adore this place and was flattered Horror offered to meet here of all places.

Speaking of that hole-headed bastard, leaning against one of the tables. He seemed distracted in his own thoughts, even when I walked in and quietly close the door behind me. He looked nervous, it was cute that I couldn't help but chuckle upon seeing him.

He flinched, finally noticing that I was here.

"A-ah, hey Dust.." He said, his face burning red since he was embarrassed from getting so startled. It was cute..

"You're so cute." I said giggling. He just got more flustered, before clearing his throat. I walked closer to him so we were only 2 feet away. My hands were stuffed in my pockets.

Horror began to play music, which made me both confused and curious. He turned around, offering his hand shyly.

Was he offering me to dance?

Once I took his hand, he pulled me close to him. He obviously didn't know much about dancing, so I helped him with our footing. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, and his hand on my waist.

We began to dance to the elegant music, back and forth. I stared into his eyes. He was blushing and smiling like a dork the whole time.

Suddenly, Horror lets go of me, still holding my hand, swinging me away and back. He let go again but this time he twirled me. I didn't mind, I was laughing the whole time. I found it fun.. It was really sweet of him to do this with me.

When I was brought back to him, my back faced his way, he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I could feel his breath against the back of my neck, making me shiver. My hand rises to rest gently against his arm, as I close my eyes.

This felt.. nice. I can't believe I almost avoided this. I tried to push him away before. I wonder how he must have felt. Guilt began flooding me.

That was until Horror began to speak.

"Dust, there was a different reason I brought cha' here other than to dance." He said, inches away from my ear. If you want me to be honest, it was hot. I love his deep voice that'll just take you to another world. It made me just melt into him more, yet still gave him my utmost attention.

"Hm, go on." I hummed, still leaning against him as he held me.

"I- Dust I.." Horror seemed to have trouble saying something. I caressed his arm with my thumb to reassure him. "I want to be your echo flower."

"What?" Be my echo flower? What does that mean? I opened my eyes in surprise.

"Yes- I want to be the person you go to when you need to talk about something, and I want to be the one to listen. I just- want to be there for you, more than a flower in the ground."

He stopped talking when he felt me move. I was laughing. I could tell he was confused. I stopped so I didn't worry him. I turned around while his arms were still around me, pressing my hands against his chest.

"You're adorable." I said genuinely, feeling his breath against my face now. His face was so red in embarrassment.

I leaned up to kiss him and he kissed back. It was warm and gentle. I didn't want it to end. Yet just seconds later I pulled back. He stared into me deeply. I rest my head against his chest with my hands.

"I.. would love that." I finally responded to his request eariler, hiding my face. Even with it all over, I can't forget the past. It's too hard. Horror seemed to sense how quiet I was being, and rubbed my back.

This is.. exactly what I've been needing.

"To get to my point-" Horror started, and I listened. "Dust.. i-if you want, would you go out with me? We could, y'know, kill some people and.. have lunch maybe. I-If you wanna of course! Hope this is not too much to ask..." Horror offered nervously. I hid my face deeper into his chest for a moment, flustered.

Seconds later, I lifted my head again.

"I'd love to. Although, I have something to ask too, if it's not too much to ask." I replied playfully, smiling with my eyes only halfway open. "Horror, would you be my boyfriend?"

He stared at me for a second, before laughing, loosening his arms around me while slapping his forehead. He then went back to looking at me, as if he was the happiest soul in the multiverse.

"Of course, I don't see why I wouldn't at this point." Horror chuckled, his hand still on his face. I enjoyed watching him so overjoyed, it made me happy. He leaned down to smooch me cheek, which made my blush deeper.

I stepped away from him, smiling, walking backwards.

"Tell me when." I spoke to him.

"Tell you when what?" He said, confused.

"Tell me when you want to go out, silly." I said, backing up until I was in the doorway of the library.

"O-okay- Yeah." He said, nodding. I just chuckled, before officially leaving the library, walking down the hall. The last thing I heard was Horror saying yes to himself with excitement and accomplishment.

[1899 words]

Soo this would be the final chapter, but there will be a bonus chapter soon as extra content with the boys. Although, if you don't wanna wait 3 days for that, or don't want to read the extra chapter at all, the story officially ends here. Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 105 5
The war was coming to an end and Dream was trying to rekindle his relationship with Nightmare, while trying to do so he convinced everyone to live to...
38.1K 896 17
Dust's fiance is Blueberry Cross's husband(/wife) is Dream Nightmares boyfriend is Killer Horrors boyfriend is Lust Errors husband(/wife) is Ink Samu...
190 6 6
An Undertale Multiverse story focusing on Nightmare's gang. This story follows the formation of Nightmare's gang and the challenges they later face w...
8.6K 368 27
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...