๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ .original charac...

By ofpoetsandlies

๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. (๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ) More

.introduction
MARAUDERS!
STRANGER THINGS!
- H. BYERS
HUNGER GAMES!
- E. LORCAN
TEEN WOLF
- I. ALDEN
THE BALLAD OF SONGBIRDS AND SNAKES!
- A. CRANE
- A. FREDERICK

- E. POTTER

127 3 9
By ofpoetsandlies

" 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠? "

・゚: *°:*  ELSIE POTTER!  *:・゚*:・゚

BIOGRAPHICAL INFO.・゜゜・.

full name!
elenora marilyn potter

preferred name!
— ➸ elsie

nicknames!
"elsie" (general nickname, goes by)
"el" (close friends)
"nora" (james & her parents)
"potter" (some people here and there)

age!
15 (as of year 5)
16 (as of year 6)
17 (as of year 7)
18-20 (as of post-hogwarts years)

gender!
cisgender female

sexuality!
straight/heterosexual

birthday!
march 27th, 1960

zodiac!
aries

place of birth!
west country, england (near)

" 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬-
𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? "

APPEARANCE & PHYSICAL INFO.・゜゜・.

faceclaim!
kristine froseth

hair!
light/sandy brown
mid/medium length
wavy texture

eyes!
blue/grey
decent vision

height & weight!
5'3"
approx. 125 lbs

other features!
facial & body freckles

" are we sure that any of this is even worth it "

RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY.・゜゜・.

mother!
euphemia potter
— elsie is partially close with her mother just because of how comforting and motherly she is. she cares for anyone she encounters and is so sweet. however elsie wished that they had that special mother-daughter bond. they aren't close in that manner. she wished it was different in that sense.

father!
fleamont potter
— she really isn't close with her father very much. he wanted a son and he got one, not really leaving much room for a relationship with his only daughter. they don't share interests and he doesn't seem compelled by her successes so they just don't talk much. she is jealous of the relationship james has with him.

siblings!
james potter
— james is elsie's twin brother. they have the typical love-hate relationship that siblings have. one moment he is her best friend and the next he is making her life a living hell. when they were younger he would terrorize her and they did not get along but as they aged they became very very close friends again. she leans on him for everything and he always comes to her for advice. he kind of forced his friends upon her so now she's one of the group.

best friends!
lily evans
— lily is elsie's best friend. they are roommates and have been friends since the first day on the train to hogwarts. they tell eachother everything and are basically inseparable. elsie wouldn't do anything without lily by her side. which helps since james is so obsessed with her.
— ➸ remus lupin
— elsie met remus through james first year of school. he was one of the only marauders who was actually kind enough not to pull pranks on her. most of james friends usually just harassed her, but remus never did. they became close because of their mutual liking of the same books. eventually, he became one of her closest friends. she tells him all of her problems and he gives the best advice.

close friends!
marlene mckinnon
mary macdonald

frenemies!
sirius black
peter pettigrew
regulus black

past love interests!
frank longbottom (first kiss as pre-teens)
regulus black (drunken kiss, one time)

current love interest!

" i didn't know you felt that way, els "

sirius black
"enemies to lovers"
"forbidden love" "he fell first"
elsie hated sirius when she first met him on the train in first year. he was quickly friends with her brother james, but she was not too fond of him. she thought he was arrogant and thought too highly of himself. through the first three years she hated him and he annoyed her as much as he could. after fourth year she learned more about him and he ended up having to stay with the potters due to his own family issues. they started to warm up to eachother during the time he lived there. she saw a different side of him she didn't really know he had. as the times got darker they all needed someone to lean on, and for some reason, he was there. they went through a lot and always found a way to come back to eachother and eventually realized that the loathing became love.

" i would prefer it if your band of friends would leave me alone... possibly? "

SCHOOL & OTHER FANDOM INFO. ・゜゜・.

hogwarts house!
gryffindor

patronus!
dolphin

quidditch!
keeper for gryffindor as of third year

roommates!
lily evans, marlene mckinnon, mary macdonald, & your oc (:

backstory!
year one:
— elsie quickly made friends with lily evans on the train first year and they sat together for the ride. elsie taught and explained many things about the wizarding world to the girl since she was indeed a muggle born. once arriving to hogwarts she was thrilled they were sorted to the same house, gryffindor. her brother james had made friends with a group of boys on the train, to which they all seemed close. the four of them were sorted to gryffindor as well. their parents would be happy to hear they were both gryffindor like their parents.
year two:
— elsie wrote to lily and her two new friends, her roommates mary and marlene, during the summer. once the second year came around she was starting to feel like hogwarts was a place like home- comfortable and safe. she found her favortie classes and was inevitably harassed by her brother and his group of misfits. that was one part she loathed. they consistently pranked her and her friends, something that got really old really fast. when james would get in trouble with the headmaster, it always seemed to come back to elsie since they were siblings.
year three and four:
elsie finally started thriving at hogwarts in her third year, joining the quidditch team as a keeper. her brother james had joined the previous year, so their parents had been thrilled it was another thing they were successful in. she had her first kiss with frank longbottom and began getting into more teenage rebellious things.
year five through seven:
to be determined (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.1K 61
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! โš ๏ธT/Wโš ๏ธ Language Smut Slurs
54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
19.7K 681 25
"can't, i'm too busy babysitting."
46.7K 3.6K 41
แž˜แŸ’แž›แŸ„แŸ‡แž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€ แž–แŸ’แžšแžถแž“แž“แžถแžšแžธแž”แŸ’แžŠแžผแžšแžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแžผแž…แž‡แžถแž”แŸ’แžŠแžผแžแŸ„แžขแžถแžœ แžแŸ‚แž€แŸแžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแž˜แž€แž‡แžฝแž”แž‡แžถแž˜แžฝแž™แž“แžนแž„แž€แž˜แŸ’แž›แŸ„แŸ‡แžแžผแž…แž‚แžธแž˜ แžแŸแž แŸ’แž™แžปแž„ แž€แŸแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžขแŸ„แž™แž“แžถแž™แž”แŸ’แžšแŸ‚แž‡แžถแž‡แžถแž”แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž‚แŸแžŠแž€แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž˜แžฝแž™แžšแžถแžแŸ’แžšแžธ...