๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ...

By the_bogummy

๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ A typical Indian marriage of a middle class family. A girl who just completed... More

1. ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
2. ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฉ๐•–๐••
3. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ
4. โ„™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•ฆ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
5. ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
6. ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
7. โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
8. ๐•„๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š
9. โ„๐•’๐•๐••๐•š
10. ๐•„๐•ฃ. ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•„๐•ฃ๐•ค. ๐•„๐•’๐•๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’
11. ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช
12. ๐•„๐•’โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค
13.โ„™๐•’๐•˜๐•™ โ„™๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’ & โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•–
14. โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š'๐•ค โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
Important Notice
15. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ/๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
Suggestions
New Cover
16. ๐”ป๐•š๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•š
Hello!
18. Family Feuds I
19. Family Feuds II
20. Back Home = Tamasha
Happinessโค๏ธ
21. First Argument
22. Good News
23. Missing Nandini
24. The Transfer
25. Skepticism
26. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ช๐“Š๐“‰๐’ท๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰
In Search of Light
Help
27. Wounded
28. Fight
Break/Quitting
29. Family
30. Good Newz
31. Exam & Death
Note (Original Writer)

17. ๐•†๐•—๐•— ๐•ฅ๐• ...

5K 471 40
By the_bogummy

Hey guys!

I thank all of you who suggested me the places and from that I chose once place. Thanks guys! Your suggestions were good I might use them later on too 😉.

Avoid mistakes if any.

20.06.2022

Whole room was messed up. Manik had gone to do his urgent work today and Nandini was busy in packing as tomorrow early morning they have to leave for their small vacation.

Manik had already told her to pack some warm clothes and whatever she wanted. She was standing on the stool trying to clean the cupboard. She was suppose to get down the bag from the top of the cupboard but after removing it she saw the dust so she started cleaning it.

(Writer:- Mere mummy bhi aisi hi hai🤦🏻‍♀️)

Once done she came after washing her hands. She packed few clothes when Sneha entered the room. She smiled at her and settled on the bed.

"Ho gayi packing? Kuch help chahiye?" She asked to which Nandini denied.

"Nahi bhabhi, main kar lungi. Vaise bhi thodi si hi packing baki hai. Aap baitho." She fold her jeans and kept it in her bag.

"Vaise tum dono ja kahan rahe ho?" Sneha asked helping her in folding the clothes.

"Pata nahi bhabhi. Unhone bataya nahi. Bas bola hai ki packing karke rakhna, khana kha kar chale jayenge." Nandini said shrugging off her shoulders.

"Arey! Yeh kya baat huyi? Surprise rakha hai kya?" She asked chuckling at her to which Nandini bobbed her head. They continued doing the work. It was almost 4:30 in evening when Manik entered inside to see his wife and bhabhi busy in packing and having their time.

"Kya baat hai? Devrani aur jethani gappe shappe lada rahi hain." He said making Sneha laugh and Nandini chuckle.

"Kyun bhai? Baat karna mana hai kya?" Sneha asked getting up from the bed he smiled and shook his head.

"Accha main chai bana deti hun tab tak tum sab khatam karke aa jao." They bobbed their head and Sneha left from there. Manik looked at her who was busy in closing the bag. He smiled and wrapped his hands around her neck making smile and look at him.

"Ho gayi sari packing?" He asked softly to which she also replied in the same tone.

"Ji! Lekin aap ek baar dekh lo. Shayad kuch reh gaya ho."

"Hmm, vaise hum Ooty jaa rahe hai." He whispered in her ears making her shiver and snuggled more into him. She blushed and looked at him.

"Ooty?" She asked to which he bobbed his head and she gave him bright smile and mumbled *I'm excited*

"Chaliye, chai pi lijiye phir ek aur baar packing dekh lun then khana bhi banana hai. Vaise hum kitne baje nikalne wale hai?" She asked getting out of his hold and stood up. He sighed at her nature but replied.

"Since humari bus 12 baje ki hai toh we'll leave at 11 clock. Yahan se atleast ek ghanta toh lagega hi bus stop tak."

"Lekin hum jayenge kaise? I mean humara luggage bhi hai." She asked worriedly since they will leave in the night.

"Don't worry, maine Aakash ko bol diya hai. Woh anyways apne mummy papa ko pick up karne jaane wala hai so he said he will drop us." She made a *Oh* face and nodded her head.

They both came out of their for evening snacks. After having that they told at home that they will be leaving at 11 clock so they all decided to have food early.

Around 8:30 for the first time they all settled to have food. Surprisingly dadi didn't say anything and others too. MaNan came back to their room and they took the final glance on the luggage. Manik checked on his wallet and Nandini also took her wallet. By the time they freshen up and all it was already 10 clock so they decided to get fresh.

Nandini was tying her hair and Manik was again checking the important things.

"Nandini tum neeche aa jana. Main yeh luggage leke ja raha hun." Informing her he went down with 2 bags. One was big and other one was a small one which had their essentials. Nandini fast fast tied her hair and took her hand bag. She put her phone and charger of both the phones in her bag and moved out after glancing the room. She came down to see whole family were there.

"Theek se jana tum dono. Aur manik dhyan rakhna jamana theek nahi hai. Pahuchate hi phone kar dena." Neonika instructed them to which Manik replied in yes. Taking his parent's and dadi's blessing they moved out not before bidding by to his brother abd bhabhi.

Aakash had already reached so that put the luggage in the car. Manik took the beside Aakash and Nandini settled on the back seat.

(Nandini's Outfit)

Manik and Aakash were busy in their own world where as Nandini ended up taking a small nap till the time they reach the bus stop. Since there was no traffic they reached quite earlier than expected.

"Chal! Enjoy your time. Have a happy stay bhabhi ji!" He teased them making Manik laugh and Nandini smile at him. They removed their luggage and moved towards their bus.

"Oh shit!" Nandini exclaimed remembering that she forgot to get the water bottle.

"Kya hua?" He asked worriedly to which she told him.

"Pani ki bottle table par hi reh gayi." She slapped her forehead where as Manik sighed..

"Ruko yahi pe. I'll get the bottle." She bobbed her head stood outside the bus. He soon came back and gave her the bottle. Manik showed the conductor his ticket booking and got on the bus. Their seats third last on left side. He made her sit on the window seat and kept the luggage on the upper portion.

"Manik, hum kitne baje pahuchenge?" She asked closing the curtain of the window.

"Mmm...by evening. It's long journey madam. Thakavat bahut hone wali hai." She hummed and looked at her phone which was displaying 12:04 and the bus haven't left yet!

Around 12:15 the bus left after filling the passengers. MaNan were fast to sleep immediately because of the tiredness of the whole day.

MaNan's house

"Bas bacche theek se pahuch jaye." Neonika said getting inside her room where as Manik's dad was lying down on the bed thinking something.

"Hmm, pahuch jayenge. Tension na lo."

"Tension kaise na lun? Pehlu baar akele gaye hai. Dar lagta hai. Aur woh bhi itni door. Huh!" Her voice depicted her how scared she was. Manik's dad sighed and lied down facing his back to his wife. Where as Neonika settled on the bed and praying for her children's safety she went to sleep. All the family members went to sleep peacefully.

Around 6:30 Manik's sleep broke. He looked around to see brightness around them. He smiled seeing his wife all cuddled up to him. They have just completed 6 hours and they have long way now.

He was thinking whether the bus will stop somewhere near by or not. Within few minutes even Nandini got up.

"What time is it?" She asked in sleepy voice.

"Almost 7. I think they will stop near by dhaba may be." He replied looking at the places. She bobbed her head and drank a bit water and passed it to him. He drank and kept it with himself.

"Vaise sote vakt bahut chute lagti ho tum." Listening him she frowned and looked at the pictures he had clicked. Since she was tying her hair she gave him glare.

"Don't you know it's bad to click someone's pictures without asking them." She said making him chuckle. He kept his hand on her shoulder and pulled her to himself.

"Tum thodi na kisi aur ki ho, tum toh meri ho. And I can click any kind of pictures and any kind of pictures means any kind" He stressed on his each words making her mouth wide open. She slapped his shoulder making him chuckle.

Around 8 clock the bus stopped near a dhaba. They were informed the bus will wait for 20 minutes.

"Wanna go for washroom?" Manik asked standing up from his seat stretching his muscles. Nandini looked around with a frown.

"Yahan kahan? Yahan toh bathroom bhi nahi hai." She said to which he said

"Wait I'll come." Saying this he got down from the bus and within 5 minutes he came towards the window.

"Come, there is washroom behind the dhaba. Carry your bag please." Manik said and she came out taking the bag. Manik looked at some ladies were also going so he took her bag and told her to go and come inside the dhaba till then he will order something.

She agreed and went along the ladies. Manik entered inside and settled on a two chair table and looked at the menu. There was nothing special but still they have to have something. He ordered for 2 samosa pav and was going to order more when Nandini came.

"Accha hua tum aa gayi. Tell me what you will have."

"I won't have de fried things varna pakka I'll vomit." She replied sitting opposite to him.

"Then see the menu and tell him whatever you want ." She checked the menu and told him to get poha and chai. They were talking waiting for their order when they got call from Neonika. They spoke to her and told her it will take time for them to reach.

Soon their order came and they had breakfast and soon came inside the bus as it was almost time for the bus to leave.

"I think my feet will swell badly." Nandini said looking at her feet. Manik frowned and asked her why?

"Travelling the in the busy for a longer time makes my feet swell."

"Shit! You should have told me before. Tch! While going back we are going by train. I can't risk with your health." She chuckled and bobbed her head. They got busy in talking sharing abouf their moments.

How was it?

What did you like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 65K 97
Earlier known as BRIDE OF GREEK GOD LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE โค๏ธ BABY HUSBAND โค๏ธ Nandini is cheated by her parents.. They got her married to manik who is n...
213K 12.1K 53
This is normal arrange marriage tale for a two persons who ties a beautiful relationship called marriege.
385K 20.2K 32
Copyright ยฉ๏ธ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
229K 12.8K 31
Nandini Gupta was just an ordinary, cheerful and bubbly middle class girl. Being a girl, she was always mistreated by her family. When her father get...