My 1 True Love 2

By anthonyashford

This Story is a continuation of my first book, My 1 True Love. 4*Town has finished their North American Tour... More

My 1 True Love (Recap)
Chapter 1, Road Back to Home
Chapter 2, Welcome Home!
Chapter 3, Graduation Sensation!
Chapter 5, Let's talk about Sex Baby
Chapter 6, Parental Guidance
Chapter 7, Paths Crossed Again
Chapter 8, Happy Anniversary 3
Chapter 9, The Hunt is on!
Chapter 10, Spill the Tea
Chapter 11, It's just a Crush
Chapter 12, Single Pringle
Chapter 13, Double Date
Chapter 14, Matchmaker
Chapter 15, Birthday Surprise 5
Chapter 16, Mon Amour
Chapter 17, The Truth Revealed
Chapter 18, Ready to go
Chapter 19, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 1
Chapter 20, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 2
Chapter 21, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 3
Chapter 22, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 4
Chapter 23, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 5
Chapter 24, Happy Anniversary 4
Chapter 25, For the Win
Chapter 26, Coffee Date
Chapter 27, Monster Mash
Chapter 28, Royal Guests
Chapter 29, California Dreamin
Chapter 30, Reconciliation

Chapter 4, Sunny Day in LA

367 6 56
By anthonyashford

INTRO
4*Town is starting to get back into their usual routines since being back from their North American Tour. Not much is really happening now. Will that change? Let's see!

September 15th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's a beautiful Sunday morning. They always have Sundays off and it's when usually their cleaning day, but since it'll be their first full week back, they're having a chill day. Aaron T is lying comfortably in Z's arms. T wakes up, he looks up to Z who's already awake.

AARON Z
"Good morning my baby."

AARON T
"Good morning." *Smiles up at his handsome boyfriend, and kisses him*

AARON Z
"I always wondered what it'd be like to have you in my bed. It's so much better than I imagined."

*Z looks under the covers to see T completely in nothing but his underwear.*

AARON Z
"Oh yeah, so much better."

*Z bites his bottom lip and pulls his T closer and kisses him. He soon starts kissing all over his neck. T lets out pleasurable sighs and moans which is music to Z's ears.*

AARON Z
"I like when you make those sounds."

*Z kisses T once more on the lips and T giggles.*

*T tries to get out of bed but Z stops him.*

AARON Z
"Hey, where you goin'?"

AARON T
"To get dressed. I want us to have a full week of romance before our anniversary."

AARON Z
*Take T's chin and kisses him on the lips.* "Okay, go get dressed."

*T walks into Z's bathroom and gets ready.*

AARON Z's POV
The fact that I have T sleeping my own bed with me, it feels like I'm in heaven. Thursday is our 3 month anniversary and since we're back from our tour, I want to give him a full week of romance. Hopefully it'll take my mind off of my parents coming Wednesday.

*T walks out of the bathroom and finds Z with a sad look on his face. T walks up to him and put both hands on his face.*

AARON T
"Hey, what's wrong?"

AARON Z
"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous. My parents will be here on Wednesday and I'm dreading it."

*T kisses the top of Z's head and pulls him into his arms*

AARON T
"I know, but it'll be okay. I'll be there right next to you. You don't have to worry, I'm here." *T kisses Z's nose*

AARON Z
"I love you."

AARON T
"I love you too."

*The two Aarons head downstairs and they see Jesse cooking breakfast and Robaire and Tae Young holding hands. They had just come out Tae's rooms.*

JESSE
"Breakfast will be ready in a few!"

*The four guys sit down and see that Jesse had already grabbed the mail. T picks up a magazine with a familiar face on it.*

AARON T
"Hey look Tae, your former boyfriend, Prince Harry turned 18 today!" 😂

TAE YOUNG
"You know he was never actually my boyfriend." 😅

ROBAIRE
"T, I know you're not talking. Back in high school you used to have a poster of Prince William in your room.

ROBAIRE
"You said you would kiss it every night you went to bed."

AARON T
*Tries to cover his blush* "Ok, guilty. But now there's only one man I kiss every night."

*T kisses Z's cheek and then on the lips*

AARON Z
"It better be."

TAE YOUNG
"Don't worry Robby, Harry was just a celebrity crush. You're my one and only." *Kisses Robaire's cheek*

ROBAIRE
"It's okay Angel, I'm not threatened or anything. Remember we met these guys many times and they're fun! As long as your celebrity crush wasn't Justin Timberlake, I'm good."

*Robaire kisses Tae on the lips*

*Jesse finally has breakfast ready. He sets their plate on the counter island and they all grab their plates and head to their chairs.*

JESSE
"Well, what does everyone have on their agenda? I know it's usually our cleaning day but we've only been back two days."

ROBAIRE
"Well Tae and I are going for a walk in the park, then we're heading to the mall, and we're getting lunch afterwards."

AARON Z
"And T and I are going to the movies then out to the park, then just gonna relax here."

JESSE
"Good for you guys. I was just going to go to an art museum, so nothing you guys would find exciting."

AARON T
"And you're right." 😂

*They finish breakfast and they later, all head out for the day.*

*Robaire and Tae Young are right now going for a walk in the park, hand intertwined with each other's*

ROBAIRE
"I like it when it's just us."

TAE YOUNG
"I do too."

ROBAIRE
"You know, we have an interview this Friday. I was hoping to announce that we're together."

TAE YOUNG
"Really?"

ROBAIRE
"Yeah, but only if you're okay with it."

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah, I'm okay with it!"

ROBAIRE
*Kisses Tae* "I'm so glad you think so angel. I wanna let everyone know that you're mine."

*Tae smiles and blushes*

TAE YOUNG
"You're so amazing."

ROBAIRE
*Gets closer to Tae* "No you're amazing."

TAE YOUNG
*Giggles* "You are!"

ROBAIRE
*Puts both his hands on Tae's face* "You, are, so adorable."

*Robaire kisses Tae on the lips, they separate and Robaire kisses him again. They faces are now inches away*

ROBAIRE
*Whispers* "C'mon, let's keep walking.*

*Tae smiles nods his head, Robaire kisses Tae's forehead and they continue they're walk.*

*Jesse arrives at the art museum. He parked his car and begins to head inside until he bumps into a young girl*

YOUNG GIRL
"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

JESSE
"Oh no it's my fault."

YOUNG GIRL
"Oh my gosh, You're Jesse from 4*Town!"

JESSE
*Chuckles* "Yeah that's me."

YOUNG GIRL
"Are you going into the Art Museum?"

JESSE
"Yeah! Are you?"

YOUNG GIRL
"I was actually just leaving um...I don't want to bother you or anything but can I get a picture with you?"

JESSE
"Sure!"

*The girl pulls out her phone and she and Jesse take a picture together*

YOUNG GIRL
"Thanks so much!"

JESSE
"Yeah of course!"

YOUNG GIRL
"Well, hope you enjoy the museum!"

JESSE
"Thanks, I will!"

*Jesse heads inside and young girl heads off and she looks back at Jesse*

*Meanwhile Aaron T and Aaron Z just head out of the movie theaters. They went and saw the Live-action Scooby Doo*

AARON T
"That had to be the best Scooby Doo movie I've ever seen!"

AARON Z
"I could tell. You couldn't stop laughing the whole of the time."

AARON T
"Was not!"

AARON Z
"Most of the time, yeah!" *Takes both of T's hands* "But I happen to like seeing you laugh."

*T kisses Z on the lips*

AARON T
"I can't wait for our anniversary!"

AARON Z
"Me either baby."

*They walk into the parking and head into Z's car and they head off to the park.*

*Robaire and Tae had just finished shopping and are now having lunch at Steak-n-Shake.They sit beside each other at a booth. They are far from  people who so that they can get some privacy. Robaire has his arm around Tae and they're enjoy their food, especially their milkshakes. Robaire got an Oreo Cookies-n-Cream milkshake and Tae Young got an Oreo Mint milkshake*

ROBAIRE
"Like your food?"

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah!"

ROBAIRE
"How bout your milkshake?"

TAE YOUNG
"I love it the most!" ☺️

ROBAIRE
"Good."

*Robaire kisses Tae on the cheek. Pretty soon they're approached by a familiar face. It was a guy who looked around their age*

FAMILIAR GUY
"Oh Hey Robaire!"

ROBAIRE
*Tries to be cordial* "Uh, hi Caleb."

TAE YOUNG's POV
Caleb is one of Robaire's ex boyfriends. He was the one who that back in Iowa, he said he wasn't going on a date with, that he didn't care about, and that he didn't matter to him anymore because he was already seeing me. He's not exactly a mean person, he's just a bit much. He would call me "princess" which I never liked.

CALEB
"It's been awhile, how have you been? How was the tour?"

ROBAIRE
"I've been good, the tour was good. How about you?"

CALEB
"I've been better." *Sees Tae Young who doesn't really make eye contact* "And hello princess! How've you been!"

TAE YOUNG
"Been doing pretty good, and I told you I don't like that name."

CELEB
"But it suits you!"

ROBAIRE
"He said he doesn't like that name."

CALEB
"Okay, fine. Don't have to be tense about it. So are you guys like, together?"

ROBAIRE
*Pulls Tae in* "Yes, we are. And it's not a secret, we're announcing it on our interview this Friday."

CALEB
"Good for you. I won't tell anyone or anything. I saw how Aaron T and Aaron Z's relationship got exposed. Poor things. You guys don't need another scandal."

*Robaire angrily narrows his eyes at Caleb, Tae looks at Robaire with a worried look on his face*

CALEB
"So how how've guys been together?"

TAE YOUNG
"Almost Two weeks."

CALEB
"Two weeks hm? Have you guys had sex yet?"

ROBAIRE
*What an inappropriate question to ask* *Tries to hold in his anger* "No, we haven't."

CALEB
"Really, what's the wait? Tae are you shy? I know you're a virgin, whereas your boyfriend is definitely not. I remember the nights he would bend me over and-"

*Robaire has had enough of Caleb and stands up*

ROBAIRE
"If you don't mind Caleb, Tae and I want to be alone now."

CALEB
"Just pointing out the facts."

*Robaire's fists clench up in anger, Tae looks scared* 😥

ROBAIRE
"I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can. Please. Leave." 😡

CALEB
"Fine. I'll go. Congratulations again to you both."

*Caleb leaves the restaurant. Robaire sits down and looks at Tae*

ROBAIRE
"I'm sorry about him. Now you see why I never got back together with him. Are you okay?"

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah, are you? You looked pretty angry. I saw clenching your fist like you you're gonna hit him."

ROBAIRE
"Believe me I wanted to."

TAE YOUNG
"Kinda scared me a bit."

*Robaire takes Tae's hands and kisses them*

ROBAIRE
"I'm sorry angel. I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't like the way he was talking to you?"

TAE YOUNG
"It's okay Robby. Can we forget about it?"

ROBAIRE
"Of course love."

*They finish their food and they head home*

*T and Z are at the basketball court at the park. T is on the bleachers watching Z shoot. Z makes a shot and dribbles to T and kisses him on the lips*

AARON Z
"Having fun over here?"

AARON T
"Mm Hm. I like watching you."

AARON Z
"Brings T up on his feet. Well how about I teach you how to shoot"

AARON T
"Oh okay."

*Z gives T the ball, he gets behind T and helps him with his form. Z guides him and T shoots the ball. The ends up hitting the rim and missing*

AARON T
"Dang it!"

AARON Z
"That's okay, you're probably just too tiny." 😂

AARON T
"I am not tiny."

AARON Z
"You're shorter than me, so to me your tiny. In fact, that's my nickname for you."

AARON T
"Tiny?"

AARON Z
"Yep. You're my tiny boyfriend. *Picks T up* "You're my cute, tiny, little boyfriend."

*Z showers T with kisses, and T giggles*

*Z puts T down and gets the basketball and they head home*

*Jesse was the first one home. After the museum, he starts to wash everyone's dirty clothes from the tour.*

JESSE
"How many times do I have to tell Robaire to empty his pockets before throwing his jeans in here."

*Jesse shakes out Robaire's jeans and sees something fall out of the pocket. He picks it up find that it's an unopened condom*

JESSE
"Why does he have a-"

*He mind is brought to Robaire and Tae Young*

JESSE
"Oh my GOD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 866 28
I watched Turning Red and I can't help but be a 4 townie!! Aaron T is my favourite member, and I think he is Aaron Z's favourite too + bxb + both P...
221 9 19
This Story is about The Group 4Town and how they made it to Superstardom but we have to start from The beginning on how they became to be to how we k...
150K 1.8K 64
Miriam Abby Priya Mei Tyler Devon tae young Robaire Jesse Aaron Z that's all I'm doing so far and no smut cause they are PRETEENS in a DISNEY MOVI...
3.1K 87 35
Jesse x Female oc. Her names Tayla she stars in my other fanfics as a chaotic girl boss #Slayqueen.