Dragon Ball Super Kyōdai (Mal...

By TheFlamimgKa1

Seven years after the events of Dragon Ball Z, Earth is at peace, and its people live free from any dangers l... More

Chapter 1
Apologies
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Bio

1K 26 6
By TheFlamimgKa1

Name: Son Daikon

Looks:

Clothes

Or whatever you want to look like

Transformations:

Ssj:

Ssj2

Super Saiyan 4:

After the defeat of Majin Buu, with the MVPS being Son Goku, Daikon, Vegeta, and the greatest of all time, Hercule. Once he was defeated, the warriors finally gain a period of Peace. One that they thought they'll never experienced. But of course, nothing last forever. Especially peace. But because of that, these brave warriors continue to train to become the strongest. What will happen now? Will peace actually continue? Or will a threat, greater then Majin Buu appear? Find out next time, on Dragon ball super Kyodai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 170 8
You are the vigilante superhero known as Dark Owl who recently moved to Metropolis from Gotham City in order to be your own hero after many trainings...
8.2K 146 9
Your the son of the champion of the Sinnoh region known as Cynthia, but your mom decided to send you to the school of Naranja Academy in the Paldea r...
22.4K 222 10
This is my first story so let's see if you guys enjoy this description This takes place in the transformers prime series and a tad bit of the game fa...
74.8K 1.5K 20
RvB Season 11, the Reds and Blues have been shipwrecked in a mysterious canyon, they will have to work together to survive the greatest foe of all...