CONVERSATION

By arassiWP

Parallel universe and it's still you Read HELL IN HEAVEN first before this one Completed: July 17, 2022 More

Pervert
Peace Offerings
Cigarrette
Rainy Nights
Our rules
Luck
Crazy for you
Defenseless
Date to Marry
Characters unlocked
Lily
Baby
Revenge
No Escape
3 C's
Protect you
Talk Over Drinks
Love Sick
Paper Roses
Incompatible
Not Enough
Award
Small World
Mutual feelings
Star Player
His Gaze
Making Love
Dr. Minatozaki
Snowfall
Cuddle Weather
The Invitation
Baby's breath
Safe
Sympathize with me
Genes
Memories

Face off

843 39 18
By arassiWP

The sun is setting when Tzuyu arrived at home, the people around were buzzing and were preparing for something. Butler Choi, the housemaids and Jihyo were walking in and out of the garden carrying foods and utensils.
He creased his forehead and then asked the old butler who greeted his presence.

"What's going on here, Mr. Choi?"

"Miss Jihyo was preparing for dinner in the garden, Sir, she mentioned that your friends will be coming here"

"My friends? You mean Chaeng, Dahyun, Mina and Momo?"

"Yes sir"

"...Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana" Jihyo popped up, and smile widely. "Hello bro, go change upstairs, they'll be here in a minute" she continued, then walk away.

"Noona?!"

Jihyo halt then turn her back, "What?! Why are you raising your voice at me?"

Tzuyu sighed in defeat, he just walks upstairs with his shoulder down, "Mr. Choi, please ask the maid to bring dinner to my room" he bluntly said and continue walking.

Several minutes later, everyone arrived they head straight to the garden. They were enjoying each other's company and certainly miss each other as well.

"It really caught my interest that you shift your dream specialization to gyne, Sana, I mean I'm not asking to offend you but, you've been focus to cardio since then... haven't you regret it or is there a chance to comeback what you have dream at first?" Mina asked suddenly.

Everyone was now focus on her and waiting for her answer so she try to answer it with honesty, "Cardio still my thing guys, and I'm planning to comeback in a right moment..." she paused and look at them. "You know you think I'm weird but I took gyne just to study my condition, that's all"

Everyone just looking at each other with their thoughts in their mind which Sana already know what they're thinking about, 'YES they are right! I do this for Tzuyu... for us'

Jihyo break off the silent, "Anyway, Sana if you're interested, our company will establish a heart hospital... which they are planning to build on the property were Tzuyu eagerly want to get, your boyfriend's property. He wants to dedicate the hospital from our late father. If you like, you can apply once it's established, what do you think?"

"Ahhmm, thanks for the offer Jihyo but I'll think about it"

While they are enjoying their dinner over talk, the door bell ring which caught there attention. Jihyo went up to open it herself and the unexpected person show up.

"Miyeon? What a surprise! Come inside!" Jihyo said, then Miyeon come in.

"I came here since Tzuyu didn't reply on my text and answer my call, I just want to check if he's okay" she said with her soft tone of voice.

"He's upstairs. I'll go tell him that you are here... did you already eat? Actually, my friends are here, you want to join?"

"Really? Ahm, sure"

Jihyo lead the way to the garden, Miyeon was surprised when the table is packed and mostly surprised Sana was there too. She heave a friendly smile which they respond with a welcoming smiles too. She took the sit then Jihyo leave her for a moment and go to Tzuyu's bedroom. The door is not lock so she open it directly and saw her brother lying on the couch upside down while eyes are closed.

"Tzuyu? What are you doing?"

He opened his eyes but remain to that position, "Why are you here?"

"Why don't you join us? Your girlfriend is here you dummy!"

"Who??" He fix his position and sit upright.

"Miyeon is here. She said you didn't answer her call and text." Jihyo then noticed the phone on the table near him, that he can actually answer if there's a call right away. Jihyo has a weird feeling about this.

Tzuyu stood up then throw himself on the bed, "Just tell her that I'm tired noona, I attended three meetings earlier, I'm exhausted" he said it lazily.

"Bro, since Sana came back you acted weird. I never been witness Miyeon complain about you not answering her phone calls before, you even date her almost everynight, bring her to the office or visit her. Tell me honestly bro, did Sana still has an effect on you?"

Tzuyu sit at the edge of the bed and look at his sister intently, "YES noona, I want to see her get hurt or in pain! I want her to pay what she did to me cause I remember vividly every inch of the pain she caused!"

Jihyo knitted her eyebrows and said, "Why don't you talk to her? So, you will know the real reason why she do that to you..." she paused and rubbed Tzuyu's back, "Sana said earlier that she study gyne just to study her condition, come on bro, give her a chance to explain"

Tzuyu didn't respond and walk his way out, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see Miyeon" he said bluntly. Jihyo followed him and give him advise to cool down. He did. Tzuyu breathed and shift his aura to more pleasant.

"Hey guys, how's your dinner so far? I'm sorry, I'm late, I took a rest for awhile..." he paused then went to Miyeon and the next scene surprised everyone.

He kissed Miyeon deeply and boldly and it took a while to break the kiss then whispered, "You taste so good hon" he said seductively.

Everyone on the table were to shocked to speak, they didn't see that coming. Jihyo look at Sana's reaction and there she can say her brother succeeded in first attempt to hurt her. It's visible on Sana's eyes that she's hurt looking at them being affectionate.

"So, everyone here seems having fun. That's good, that's nice!" He exclaimed while his friends are just awkward.

"Hon, did you already eat? I don't want you to get skinny, here eat this" he said and feed Miyeon a piece of stake, then wipe the sauce on the side of Miyeon's mouth.

People around continue their conversation while their eyes are secretly switching to Sana and Tzuyu taking care of Miyeon which obviously making Sana jealous.

Chaeng and Dahyun kicking each other under the table secretly telling each other to take Sana away from there cause somehow the jealousy is eating her up and so obvious that she's holding her tears.

"Bro, take Sana away from here" Chaeng whispered to Dahyun.

"Okay, back me up" Dahyun whispered back then stood up and go to Sana and trying not to be obvious and lean in, "Sana, can you come with me?"

Sana didn't think twice, she stood up and followed Dahyun inside the house. "Are you okay?" He asked when they reached the kitchen to give her water.

She didn't respond yet but tears start flowing down her cheeks. She's hurt.

Dahyun feel bad for her, but he didn't ask questions, he just let her cry and comfort her.

Meanwhile, at the table, Jihyo whispered to Chaeng about where they go, he just said that Dahyun have something to ask for an advise about planning of pregnancy with Momo and seems Jihyo was convinced.

"Hon, I think I should go now, Dad texted me. I was supposed to invite you for dinner with my parents but you didn't answer my call, but now I know that you're tired from work, I'll just go and tell Dad about it" Miyeon lean in to whisper.

"Okay, I'll take you outside"

Tzuyu told everyone in the table about Miyeon leaving then they get off, on their way out, Tzuyu accidentally glance to the kitchen and saw Dahyun and Sana, Sana was wiping her tears while Dahyun rubbing her back. They didn't notice him. He turn away and continue walking with Miyeon.

Later, when Miyeon already leave, Tzuyu straight his way to the kitchen, pretending to get water. Sana and Dahyun jolted and swift into a conversation.

"Bro, where's Miyeon?" Dahyun suddenly asked.

Sana was avoiding to make eye contact to Tzuyu as possible, so she turn her back away to Tzuyu.

"She already left" he said shortly and drink the water. "Why don't you come back at the table?" He said nonchalantly.

"Ah. Later bro, if we're done here"

"You can continue your conversation at the table, don't worry I won't be there, I'll going back at my room."

Sana slightly gasp and face Tzuyu, "Tzuyu let's talk" she said suddenly.

Tzuyu didn't respond yet as he look at Sana's red puffy eyes from crying. "There's no need to talk about" he bluntly said.

Tzuyu was about to leave when Sana grab his arm, "please" she said with her eyes begging.

But, Tzuyu get off Sana's hand from his arm and said drastically, "You killed me that night, Sana. You killed the person who once care for you and willing to listen to you, I ended everything that night and that includes my feelings for you Sana"

Sana's heart shrink. She heard finally the words he was hiding from his emotions since she came back. It tear her heart into pieces, tears start falling again.

Tzuyu leave...

Jihyo and everyone from the table came inside to find out what's happening and then watch Tzuyu walking out.

Jihyo was trying to stop her brother but Tzuyu preventing him, she noticed a couple of tears under Tzuyu's eyes. She let him go and go to Sana instead and comfort her.

"You still love him?" Jihyo suddenly asked.

Sana hug her and cried out loud. "I love him Jihyo, there's nothing change..." she said shamelessly in front of her friends. "...and it hurt me seeing him happy with somebody else"

Nayeon came to her and rubbed her back, "Sana, let's go home"

Three Days later...

Tzuyu was driving on their way to the swimming pool where they set to meet to Kento and do their last game. Miyeon, noticed her boyfriend being silent the whole ride and it's very unusual since Tzuyu was talkative everytime they're together.

"Are you okay? Is there a problem hon?" She asked curiously.

Tzuyu smile and nodded.

She knitted her brows. 'Something's' wrong'

When they arrived at the pool area, Kento and Sana were already there with their swimming suits.
The area is massive, with different pool levels. They choose the 5ft since Kento don't know how to swim, they hired instructors to teach him and they commence.

While Kento is busy for the lessons, Tzuyu and Miyeon do their laps at the 8ft level, a friendly competition.
Sana was just watching them. Miyeon is a typical woman, you should be jealous of. She's sexy, good body posture, tall and beautiful. Sana think they are perfectly match with Tzuyu than her.

Several minutes later, Tzuyu and Miyeon already resting. It's her turn to do her lap, it was smooth and her speed just right.

Tzuyu watch her swim then Miyeon approached him, "She can't do four laps in that technique, she rely too much in her upper body..."

"You want to teach her?" Miyeon added.

"No. That's not the problem, her toes too pointed which slowed her pace"

"Teach her then"

"Are you sure, hon?"

"Yeah! Go! Teach her"

Tzuyu obliged and go to the other side to meet Sana, he crouch down so when Sana reached the edge and up to breathe, she was startled by Tzuyu.

"Your toes are too pointed, you have to curl your toes slightly, as if you were trying to pick up a penny off of the floor. You swim too slow"

Well, that was unexpected. Sana try what Tzuyu instructed but she's struggling, so Tzuyu have to go to the water and guide her toes.

He hold it and lift it to correct when the memory of them strike him. The night when he proposed.

They stop and lock eyes, surely Sana think the same.

Tzuyu snapped out and continue. "...and when you breath you shouldn't hold it. Just relax and try to breath as long as your head got out from the water."

Tzuyu continue teaching Sana properly without thinking another. He asked Sana to swim with him doing what he taught.

"Okay, just two laps, Sana, just do what I said then you can endure more laps."

Sana just nodded.

They dive into the water in sync, and Sana did well for the first lap. She catch up with Tzuyu and when Tzuyu noticed she's getting faster, he doubled his pace too, to challenge Sana... but something unexpected happened.

When Tzuyu reached the final lap, he exclaimed and check Sana if she's following but he was at shocked when Sana splashing too far away from the edge.

"TZUYU!!! Sana got cramps!" Miyeon yelled.

He immediately swim to her quickly to save her, but it's too far, he might be late. He double his pace as quick as possible.

Sana submerged into the water, Tzuyu reached and hold her waist and drag her out to the water, Kento came and help them.

"What happened?" He asked in panicked.

"She got cramps" he hastily said then check her breathing and pulse. While, Kento went away to call some help.

She's not breathing and no pulse, Tzuyu didn't think twice, he start the CPR while mumbling; 'Sana please breathe!' He repeat that all over again.

He seal his mouth over Sana's mouth and blow steadily and firmly, "Sana, come on!"

"Sana please breathe"

"Breathe for me"

Tzuyu continue pumping her until his tears are falling onto her.

"Sana...please"

Suddenly Sana cough, "Sana!" He exclaimed and hugged her abruptly. "I thought you were gone, thank God you're alive!" He said then cry again.

Kento arrived with the rescuer, so Tzuyu let go of her, and rush her to the nearest hospital. Leaving Tzuyu and Miyeon.

Tzuyu still emotional while eyes are watching to Sana taking them, then Miyeon stand next to him and hold his hand when Tzuyu release it gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8.1K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
23K 702 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22
107K 2.1K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
28.9K 617 4
Care if I take a bite? STARTED: Dec. 22, 2018 ENDED: Dec. 22, 2018