Oldest Mikaelson Sister

By KatherineReilly19

Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael an... More

Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
Aesthetics
Trailer
Glossary
An Extra Coffin
Sibling Returns
The Ball
The Spell and The Secret
Decisions
Truths
The Soulmates
Mystic Falls Intervention
Zachary Peters
Author's Note
Witch Lessons
Sworn to Secrecy
Lines Are Drawn
Burn It Down
Dates in Paris
La Reserve Paris - Hotel and Spa
Finge Dates
Finn's Date
Author's Note
Godmother
Dating Life in NYC
The Ritz Carlton New York
Kalijah Dates
Whole Lot of History
Author's Note
Spreading Her Wings
Mandarin Oriental of Hyde Park
Zebekah Dates
All of Me
New Cover
Embrace the Wolf Side
The Alpha Only Bows to His Luna
Slu Rev
They Know
Defending Yourself
Dance Through Time
Childhood Best Friends & The Battle of Mystic Falls
Headed Our Separate Ways
Act 2
Introducing
Aesthetics
My Favorite Place In the World
Marcel's Alive?
All Your Secrets Will Be Revealed
Mikaelson Dress
No Mikaelson Baby Can Survive
Us Girls Have to Stick Together
Author's Note
Unlinking
Winning Back the Quarter
Saving Petite Oiseau
Playing Tricks on the Ancestors
From a Little Town to a Romantic Village
Michel & Friends Hotel of Monschau
Bonenzo Dates
Best Friend's Approval
Ancestors Wrath
Marcel's Betrayal
Slu Rev and Petit Oiseau
Palacete
Kolvina Dates
Return to New Orleans
Secrets and Proposals
United Factions & Visions Fulfilled
First Mikaelson Wedding
Finge Wedding
Nursery
Sweet Mikaelson Twins
Baby Names Revealed
Act 3 - The Final Act -
Introducing
Aesthetics
Chaos in The French Quarter
Meal With the Mother
Sons United Against The Father
Red Door
Foiled Plans
Surprises and Commitment
Not First Love, But True Love
Second Mikaelson Wedding
Kalijah
Tenth Century Childhood Trauma
What do you Mean Freya is Still Alive??
Meeting Freya
Freya's Plan Failure
Annalee's Plan and Warning
Preparing for War
Stand Together, Always and Forever
Thank you...

Parents times Three

4.1K 105 3
By KatherineReilly19

Third Person POV

Nik is sitting at Elijah's side trying to get in his head. Caroline came in with William. "Nik, stop," she says as she notices the blood trickling from his nose. "Esther locked me out," he says taking a breath. Rebekah then came in with Hope, "Use Katherine's head as a back door," Rebekah says coming around the bed. She then checks on Elijah, and she notices a rash on his shoulder. "Nik," she says, and he comes around the bed. "What, Bekah," he asks. "The merlock flower must be in the bayou," Rebekah says. "Anna," Nik calls. "Yes, Nik," Anna asks. "Look at this," Nik and Bekah say at the same time. "Alright, Nik and Kol, I need you to go to the bayou and find the antidote," Anna says.

Kol's POV

Davina and I are still in bed after last night, when someone knocks on the door. I groan, and get up, "What is it, Nik," I say after opening the door. "Anna needs us to go out into the bayou and find the merlock flower," Nik tells me. "You're kidding, Esther is back to using that," I ask. "Apparently, come on," Nik says. I head back to the bedroom, "Darling, I have to go," I tell Davina. "Where," she asks. "My sister found out how to get Elijah back," I say. "Okay," she says. "I'll see you, tonight," she asks. I nod.

Nik and I use our vampire speed to get to the bayou,"Why did she send me with you," I ask Nik. "Esther did not just bring Mikael back from the dead," Nik says. "She also brought Ansel," Nik says. "Bloody hell," I whisper. After a few more minutes of walking, I realize that we are being followed. "Go away," Nik growls. "Nik," I warn. "Keep moving, Kol," Nik growls back. We continue walking but Ansel continues to follow us, "Perhaps you should talk to him," I say to Nik. "No," Nik denies. "Fine," I say. I turn slightly around and make eye contact with Ansel, I shrug apologetically, and he nods.

Ansel's POV

Niklaus is refusing to talk to me despite his brother's request. "You are looking for the merlock flower," I say. Both of them turn to me, "I would suggest going east," I say. "How do you know what we are looking for," Niklaus asks. "I saw you leave with your brother, and Esther requested it of me in the tenth century," I tell them. They exchange a look, and then use their speed to head east, I follow them. They stop at a field, "Vervain," the younger male says. "Our insane mother has set a trap," Niklaus says. "Hate to break it to you, mate," the other male says. Niklaus looks at him, "Not just our mother," he says. "I can retrieve the flower for you," I offer. Niklaus growls as the other male shrugs.

Finn's POV

While Niklaus and Kol are looking for the merlock flower, Anna has asked that I go into Katherine's head to get to Elijah. I see Katherine with a pensive expression. "Katherine," I call and she turns to me. "Finn," she says. "What's going on," I ask. "He is drowning n guilt and making himself relive a memory repeatedly," Katherine tells me. "Not for much longer, Niklaus and Kol are finding the antidote to wake Elijah up," I tell her. She lets out a breath of relief.

Flashback

When we arrive in the tenth century, I hear Elijah comforting Niklaus because of his indiscretions in killing six villagers. Then I see Tatia make eye contact with Elijah and then run away. Elijah follows her and watches as she trips and begins to bleed, Elijah has no control because we were only turned weeks ago. He feeds on her until, he can;t hear her heartbeat any longer. And then he breaks, realizing what he has done.

He brings her body to Esther and pleads for her to help him. She blocks the memory behind a red door, and leaves it there. We are then transported through different centuries and more memories that Elijah let fall behind the red door.

Finally, something different plays out, not a memory but something Elijah fears. The shape is blurry but you can clearly tell that it is a young woman with dark hair. Elijah chases her through the red door, where he presumably kills her.

I break out of the head dive, "Finn," Anna says. "He's torturing himself with the memory of him killing Tatia," I tell her. She sighs, "Well, Niklaus and Kol should be back soon. "Stay out of their heads, we need the antidote," Anna tells me, I nod.

Niklaus's POV

Ansel gets the merlock flower and root, he offers to prepare it and Kol accepts the offer. A part of me is glad but the other part of me wants to return to the compound. "Ask the question on your mind," Ansel says. "Why did you not come get me," I ask. "I wanted to," Ansel says. "But then I was told that one day, you would need me and I had to be there for when that day came," Ansel says. "What do you mean you were told," Kol asks. "She gave me this," Ansel says, showing the two of us a replica of my necklace. "She said that Niklaus wore an identical one and that I should feel closer to him," Ansel adds. Kol and I exchange a look, 'Anna'.

"Why did Esther bring you back," Kol asks. "Esther has it in her head, that I can convince you to join her side," Ansel says bluntly. Kol and I straighten, "She wants you to join her, in a way where you are mortal," Ansel adds. "And it is my job to bring you to her," he says falling into a daze. "Nik," Kol says standing. I realize what I have to do, Kol takes the paste that will help Elijah while I grab the knife. "I'm sorry," I whisper. He breaks the trance and nods, seemingly knowing what I must do. I have to kill him, and I do, to protect my brother, my mate and my children, I kill my biological father. As soon as Ansel falls, I begin to break, but Kol catches me and hugs me. "You did what you had to," he whispers. "Come on," he says.

Kol and I speed back towards the compound, with Ansel's body. Anna takes the paste and hands it to Rebekah who heads to Elijah's room. Anna has us put Ansel's body on a table in the courtyard, "Lille ulv," she says, I look to her with tears in my eyes. "After this is all over, I can bring him back," she says. I nod, hopeful that she can do that. Subconsciously, I realize that is why I brought him back. "Kol, go get one of the coffins, we will put him in there for now," Anna says. I do not even notice as Kol leaves the room, and then comes back.

"Nik, we can take care of this, go see Caroline," Anna says. I nod, and head upstairs. I find Caroline sitting in the nursery, singing softly to the twins as they fall asleep.She turns when she hears me walk in, "Hey," she says. I hum in acknowledgement and she stands up and hugs me. I sigh, "I killed my biological father, today," I whisper. "To protect this family," I add. She pulls away, "Anna says that after everything is over I can make the decision to bring him back," I say. She smiles, "Whatever you decide, just know that you have an entire family, backing your decision up," she whispers. I smile, glad that she is on my side and pull her into a hug.

Rebekah's POV

I take the paste to heal Elijah upstairs and into the room. "Alright, Elijah," I whisper. I gently dab the paste onto the rash and wait. After a few moments, Katherine shoots up taking a breath. After that Elijah regains consciousness as well an I hand them each a blood bag. "What happened," Elijah asks. I look down, "Bekah," he says. "Esther brought Ansel back from the dead to force Nik to join her, according to Kol," I say. I had heard Kol relaying that information to Anna before he went back to his apartment. Elijah sighs, nodding and he turns to Katherine with a guilty expression. "I'll leave you two," I say excusing myself.

Elijah's POV

"Katerina," I whisper and she looks at me. "You have seen me at my worst, I cannot blame you, if you don't want to marry me," I say. She shakes her head, "That's not it," she whispers. "Then what is it," I ask. "It's the fact that you made yourself relive something that obviously caused you distress. I don't want you to do that," she whispers. I sigh, "I have you," I say. "But I fear that if I lose you, I will fall into a spiral that I may not be able to get out of," I say. "You forget that I am Katherine Pierce, I'm a survivor," she says. I shake my head, "When I get my way, "You'll be Katherine MIkaelson," I tease. She smiles and kisses me, "I like your way," she whispers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 11
Over a thousand years ago Niklaus Mikaelson was engaged and quickly wed to the daughter of the Jarl who passed through with his Viking crew. He was...
255K 7.4K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
915K 25.8K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
5.8K 177 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...