taking over tiktok | Josh Ric...

By joshandnessa18

Josh Richards a Tiktok Star. Kaylee Baker the daughter of Kale Baker who is the creator of Tesla. Kaylee does... More

Characters
0:1
0:2
0:3
0:5
0:6
0:7
0:8
0:9

0:4

173 1 0
By joshandnessa18

New Friends

HypeHouse

- Hey do you want to come over and you can get to know everyone in The Hype House. Maybe if everyone is okay with it and you want to you can join.

Kayleeelaine- Yeah I would love to. I have to figure out my ride situation at the moment so just text the address and i will be there about 4.

- Ok why so late though

Kayleeelaine- I am meeting up with some people

- Oh ok

Josh and me are going to get some food then we are gonna go back to his house and hangout till I have to go to the hype house. Madison had to drop me off at my house earlier since she has a meet and greet. We are going to lunch at 12:15 and it's 11:40. I got dressed and waited for him to pick me up. Soon he was here and picked me up. "hey Josh" I say "hey Kaylee" He says "where do you wanna go for lunch" I say "zaxbys" He asks "yeah" I say grabbing the aux cord "so you don't like my music" He says "it just isn't the vibe" I say "okay then play what the vibe is" He says. I turn his base all the ag up and turn on Megan's new song. "i'm a hot girl i so hot shit" The radio blasts "alright" He says. We listen to that all the way to Zaxbys. We order our food and wait in the drive thru to get it. The worker was taking forever and when she saw it was us she said "omg i am so sorry we are taking forever. I literally love y'all I watch y'all's youtube videos and Tiktoks all the time" "aww thank you" I say "glad you like it" Josh says. When we got our food and went to Sway. "do the guys know that i'm coming" I ask "i said i was bringing a friend over" He says "oh ok" I say "they will like you don't worry" He says and rubs my thigh/knee. I start to get butterflies when he did that but shook it off because he called me his friend and like who does that. We pull up to the hosue and it is really nice. We get out and go inside to the kitchen. There was 2 boys in there. They looked had the same hair but one looked older. "yo josh wassup" The boy with whiter hair said "hey q" He says "hey i'm Jaden" Jaden says to me "i'm Kaylee" I say "oh and i'm Quinton" He says. I nod and smile. "so what do you wanna do" He asks "we can watch movies or sum" I say "yeah true i need to take some instagram photos so we can do that" He says "yeah and i was thinking about it it should be okay if we posted content together as long as it's not like to start drama and stuff" I say "yeah i just don't want people to start shipping us or wanting us to not hangout and stuff because of content so i think we should wait" He says "okay that's good" I say. Then a girl came downstairs. "jaden can we go in the pool" She asks "sure baby" He says kissing her forehead "ok let's stop with the pda" Josh says "hey i'm Mads you must be the girl Josh keeps talking about" Mads says. I look at Josh and he looks awkward then I say "yeah I'm Kaylee" I say "y'all wanna go to the pool with Jaden and me" She asks "sure" I say "but i don't have anything to wear" I say "you can wear one of mine come on" She says pulling me upstairs "you said you wouldn't steal her from me" I hear Josh yell. She gave me a bunch to try on and i settled on a red top with black bottoms and it was pretty cute. We are the same size except she is way taller than me. We went outside before the boys and took some Instagram pictures.

KayleeElaine

- photo creds MadsLewis P.S loving this bikini

KayleeFan1- where did you get it
- Mads's collection

Mads.Lewis- to cute
- that's you

Markellwashington- bestie looking fine
- have u seen ur self

JoshRichards- ft my pool slide
- it's the best

"so you and Josh what's going on" She asks while we are tanning "we are just friends" I say "sure you are" She says "y'all definitely aren't just friends he doesn't talk about you like he talked about Nessa he actually likes you" She says "we just met eachother 2 days ago i don't know what we are" I say "yeah it's alittle to early to understand everything" Mads says "yeah" I say. Then Josh and Jaden came out. "y'all can't tan the entire time" Jaden says "kay likes to dunk you so watch out" He warns. I laugh and Mads and I jump in. I start holding onto the ledge of the pool because I can't touch. Josh laughs alittle then comes up to me and puts me on his lap. "thank you" I said "your welcome" He says. Jaden and Mads were having a splashing fight so Josh and I just started talking. "after you go to the hypehouse do you want to spend the night" He asks "yeah" I say "are you joining the hype house" He asks "i'm not sure i don't want to be involved in any drama or stuff but i want to be involved with tiktok." I say "i get you that's why so many people have left" He says "yeah if another house offers me a spot and they aren't drama fied and i like them then i would join" I say "hey josh davescalling you" Bryce says "i'll be right back" He says and kisses my forehead. That immediately gave me butterflies. I smiled and waited for him to get back. He came back a few minutes later and he looked mad. "what's wrong" I say "dave is just being dave right now" He says "it's okay i have crappy managers and owners too" I say "yeah that's just how everything is in LA" He says and he sits back into the pool. He puts his hand on my thigh. I look at him and smile that's when i got kinda awkward. He broke the silence with "do you have anymore projects coming up" He says "well i have a few brand deals and opportunities but what i really want to do is start a podcast" I say "are you going to do it by yourself" He asks "i want to do it with a friend i just don't know who yet" I say "do you wanna shower before you go to the hype house" He asks "yeah i'm just gonna wear the clothes i was wearing before tho" I say "alright" He says. We get out of the pool and dry off. He shows me to his room and shower and I got in. When i got in there there was so much shampoo and conditioner I didn't know which one to use. "josh" I say dragging out the H. "yeah baby" He says coming into the bathroom. He just called me baby i guess he does like me. I can't believe he called me that. "oh um which shampoo and conditioner do I use." I ask "can i look in there to point it out i won't look at you" He says "yeah sure" I say. He sticks his head in the shower and points out the ones for me to use. "okay thanks" I say.

.
.

"are you gonna come inside" I ask Josh about the hype house "nah they all kinda hate me" He says "how could anyone hate you you are so nice" I say "oh really am I" He says "yeah you are" I say. We start leaning in but pull apart when we hear people talking. Thomas and Mia were coming outside to greet us. "okay i guess that's my cue to leave" I say "yeah ... bye i'll pick you up at 6:00" He says "alrighty bye" I say. I get out of the car and Josh drive off. "hey Kaylee" Thomas says "hey" I say "hey" Mia says "hey" I say. "so you ready to meet everyone" He asks "sure" I say

Face Claims in this video Charli and Nessa

Face Claims in this video Nessa and Charli

Everyone was super nice almost to nice. Olivia Ponton and Mia were the nicest for sure. Josh picked me up and we went back to his house.

"wassup Kaylee" Jaden says "sup brother" I say in a manly voice and everyone bursts out laughing "have fun with the hype house" Bryce asks "yeah they were funny" I say "most of the guys there are just stuck up brats tho think they are cool and fuck boys when they aren't but the girls are so nice" Mads says "yeah some of the boys have off that vibe like for blog bits they would have some of them flirt with me and it was just not it" I say "who" Josh asks "joshy gettin jealous" Quinton says "no just i want to know" He says "like ryland and nick, michael, chase all of those guys" I say "they are like thomas and alex's minions" Griffin says "for real" Mads says. "so what are y'all doing tonight" Jaden says referring to Josh and I. "prolly fuckin" Bryce says "shut up Bryce" Josh says. "imma go film some Tiktoks real quick" I say "i wanna be in them" Mads says "same" Bryce says.

kayleeisoswaggy

kaylee is charli mads is dixie
0.16
- i have found my twinnie

Mads.yo- yeah we are twins
- can't tell eachother apart

KayleeFan1- love this friendship
-💗

Kaylee1- she is replacing madison withs another madison
- no no multiple friendships

kayleeissoswaggy

blake is jaden
2:36
- they need dancing lessons

KayleeFan1- why is she hanging out with the swayboys
- they are my friends

HypeHouseFan1- whore
Mads.yo- i film tts with the guys all the time but you don't call me a whore she can be friends with whoever she wants leave her alone

KayleeEedits- stop hating on her for having friends

After i posted the tiktok with Jadens bd Bryce I started getting a lot of hate for it so i took down the video. "i'm sorry you are getting all this hate" Josh says "it's fine i shouldn't have made any tiktoks with the guys" I say "it's stupid the only reason they are hating is on you is because you're new" He says "i just hope it doesn't last" I say snuggling into the crook of his arm. and he kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 9.7K 42
Just your typical british teenager from birmingham who uses tiktok. Soon after the girl blew up causing her life to change. Will social media bring...
24K 291 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...
16.6K 82 19
Kaylianne Ford is a girl who lost her mom to a car accident when she was 12. She was adopted by the D'amelio's and meet their friends. She hates Cal...
124K 1.4K 48
Hi my name is Y/N Richards yep Ik I'm joshe's little sister and this is my love story