one chicago

By catie505

one chigo family story More

ch 1
ch 2
ch3
ch4
ch5
ch7
ch8
ch 9
ch10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
wending
ch 16 honey mood
ch 17
the new kid ch18
the new kid pov
lauren pov ch20
med ch 21
ch 22
med
med ch 24
ch 25
ch 26 gallo pov
violet pov ch 26
hawkins pov ch 28
kidnap ch 28
upton pov ch 30
ch 31
stella
ch33
ocean pov 32

ch6

7 1 0
By catie505

then the baby came well cassy was at work , nat call the chef  to send casy to  med to wacth his daughter being born , then casy came to the med to be with lauren. then stella called him to ask what was wrong . casy didn't tell them at all.  then the kid came at lunch time , so casy called the chef for some time off to be with his wife and daughter . then they discharge her back to the home . then lauren called her mom to tell her what happened . Upton said "i am a gramma ". then she texted jay . then upton fell sick .. then jesse called casy to ask if Lauren would come home to help her mother ..  then upton went to the medical place. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 35.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
258K 5.5K 48
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
468K 28.2K 87
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 71.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...