𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢...

By Fandom__Queen20

" I would pick Love over family all the time" Isabella Toretto is the youngest sister to Dom, twin to Jakob a... More

Cast
Last peaceful day
Not Siblings anymore.
London
Meeting Deckard and Owen
Meeting Magdalene Shaw
I discover who the Shaw are
New Friends
the taken down
Eteon
Till the end of time
Vows
Party Time
Honeymoon
The Phone Call
London
Tokyo
Hobbs meet Deckard and Isabella
Dom finds out
Dom meets Deckard and Isabella
Meeting Mose Jakande
Mountain Chase
Time to Crash the Party
We fight fire with fire
Deckard vs Dom
Hard Truths come to light
Mr. Nobody
BlackOps site
End of F7
Visting Deckard
Blackmailing Mr. Nobody
Mr. Nobody 's Plan
Hobbs got arrested
Break out
Cipher and Dom crash the party
Secret
To the toy shop
Dom vs Us
Deckard
Family cook out & Peace at last
The best news ever
Back Home
We are having ....
Hobbs and Shaw
Getting ready for our twins
Meeting Hattie
So wattpad is getting rid of private messages
Mike Oxmaul
Not update

We join the team not really

2K 50 13
By Fandom__Queen20

Isabella's POV

We reach the base and I got out of the car and Deckard followed me. I change into black pants and a shirt and a leather jacket and my hair is up. I put my com in my ear. Deckard changed and come into the room and said "How are you feeling?" I look at him and said, " I am happy to have you back with me". Deckard walked over and said, "That isn't what I mean, you haven't said a word to me about Dom or Mia or Brain or Letty Isa what happened". 

I look at him and said " Well I don't know how to feel about Dom, I wish there wasn't a war between my brother and my husband, he got what he deserved and Mia is a whole other story, I learn for talking to my therapist  that I might have not understood how they felt, while the way they didn't was wrong so I calling Mia to work out what was going on and she got very mad at me. So yeah I am sad at least I had you, Brain and Letty and  Jakob and your mum oh by the way she wanted you to call her". 

Deckard looked at me and smiled said " I know I put you in a hard place with your family, I know that the hurt feeling will go away". 

I look at him and said, " I hope so but for now we have to work with them". 

Deckard groaned and said, " I will for you I can't believe I have to work with them, especially Hobbs". 

I look at him and rolled my eyes  and said " Well as soon as we are done we can go home and start a family."

Deckard said " Nothing would make me happy" 

We walk through the base and I walk in the room where Dom's team is. I walk through the doors before Decks, he wanted to make an entrance and Mr.Nobody smiled and said " I bet you know Isabella Shaw". Dom's team look at me and the first person to say something was  Little Nobody said " Sir she tried to kill them , why is she helping them ". 

I am sick of his boy, all he knows is what the files say. I turned around and said " Listen Puppy Nobody I stood with my husband over my family and they went after someone I cared about my brother-in-law. Plus  my family hasn't treated me like a family member since my twin kick out because of Dom so they  think they are fucking  saints for stopping Owen but did they  really know what happened to my brother in law, they put him in a coma and burns on his arms and face and they nearly killed him so I am allowed to be mad at all of them and I guess they can be mad at me as well, maybe you should stay out of  my family business" 

Puppy Nobody went silent after that and he look at the others wanting them to back him up. Nobody back him. Mr. Nobody said, " Enough you don't question her on her family drama that is her business". 

Little Nobody said " No I am not going to leave it alone sir she tried to kill them" I look at him and said "  You know Puppy Nobody, I don't give two fucks about your opinion about me or my husband. And for the record just so you know I didn't kill Han, Decks did and he feels bad about it enough and you can't excuse Dom's acting, now I am not here to share fire with you because you are being chid about this. I just want to go home and started a family with the man that loves me and not be put in your little wars, the only reason I am here is to stop or save  Dom and save the world which I am going to better for my kids. 

He sat back down and I smirk. 

I look back at Mr. Nobody and nodded and he explain everything that happened I just stood by the door and listen to what was being said. Dom 's team was shocked that Cipher was a person and Ramsey filled them in on how she was. I said, " Cipher is a big deal in the hacking world, trying to make a code that can make someone go dark, she comes after you with all her men."

I listen more, I wasn't going to talk if need be. 

As soon as Letty's voice said "What does this have to do with us?"

Mr.Nobody said, " Probably nothing Letty but I and Isabella do find it interesting that apparently for some reason she's now working with this guy". Showing Dom's face on the screen. 

The only team look shocked and little upset, their friend and leader not to mention Letty's husband and my brother have turned against them. Something big had to make Dom go behind his team's back. 

I add " Cipher is bad news for anyone, there is only one family who hasn't died". 

Letty and Hobbs and everyone else look at me and said " Who?'

I look at them and said " Me and my husband's family". 

Dom team's face went white and looked like something hit them

I said, " I am not going to say anything about what happened to my husband and my family all I know is if you cross her you died or you have to work for her". 

Little Nobody said, " Mrs. and Mr. Shaw both know how to deal with Cipher". 

Still shocked Letty looked at me and said" Why didn't you tell me?" 

I said " There was no time to tell anyone, don't believe everything in hear or read, anyways I am more focus on why Dom did this and to bring down Cipher again" 

Letty look at Hobbs. 

Hobbs gave a gesture like told you 

Puppy Nobody said, " he 's already delivered a fully operational EMP into her hands, detonate that they can turn any city in the world into a war zone".

Tej said "So then what is it you're suggesting we do" 

And Mr.Nobody said, " Maybe we find Dom huh well first we need to catch Dom and then figure out why he turned".

Roman adds" So you want us to track Dom"

Mr.Nobody said " Yeah I know Roman's kind of a big job"

Roman said with sadness in his voice over my brother " It's impossible" 

I smirk knowing what is coming next and then aren't going to like it very much. 

Mr.Nobody said "Which is why I'm bringing in extra pair of hands" 

The door opened and Deckard walked in. My smirk become a smile and I got up to be next to my husband. 

Hobbs got up looking a little piss off and said " Ah my day was just a whole hell of a lot better, Mr.Nobody you want to tell me why you just put me in room with this teen crumpets eating criminal some bitch"  

Decks being him just keep a straight face and said" What a big mouth for a small head coming from prisoner 6753" 

Letty adds " Don't think we've forgotten everything you have two have to do".

I said " Like I or Decks have forgotten everything you did"

Tej in anger tone said,  " We are not teaming up with this guy."

I said, " Well guess what Tej we don't want to work with you or your team or your so-called family". 

Deckard said, " Let's get one thing clear I ain't on your team, I don't care about you and your crew or your little family, I care about mine, I care more about my family than yours, your leader has hurt my wife and you have hurt my brother had nothing against you and you put my little brother in a coma". 

I reach over to touch Deck's hand and He took it  He continues  " I am here for Cipher. 

Hobbs said "You're going to apply for a job head bet asshole"

Deckard clapped back with "You know I think that tight t-shirt cutting off the circulation to your brain you should get a bigger size, I could see he was started to get angry and he let go of my hand " Cipher come to me first wanting me to steal nightshade for it when I said no she went after my brother". Deckard walked in front so he was standing in front of Hobbs and Mr.Nobody, I stood near my husband wanting nothing more than to calm him down. 

Mr. Nobody  jumps in because I guess the tension was getting to him said "Yes brother Owen who could forget him huh former hell-raiser and current guest  at a nasty little black-site prison" 

I turned to Decks and said " Remind me never to let Owen babysit our kids if there are going to become hell-raisers like him"

Deckard just look at me and said " Cipher corrupted him and left him for dead, so if I get a shot to take her down, believe me,   I am going to take it" 

Little Nobody's hand went to his gun. 

Hobbs said  " Taking my boot right up your ass 

Mr. Nobody said, " Guys the fastest way to find Cipher is through Toretto now aside from myself there are only two men and women in the world that have ever managed to track him down with any success and guess what they 're both standing in front of me right now so like it or not you two are going to work together, you've got that". 

One thing I can say about Mr.Nobody is badass and knows how to stop the fight without punching or pulling a gun on anyone. 

My head was spinning so much, I sat down. I felt nausea come up and Deckard's hands were on me looking worried. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 954 10
In which the McCall pack, the past and future Hale's, the team are brought to a movie room to watch the crazy life of Isabella Toretto Female OC x P...
68.9K 1.2K 41
What if Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz had a daughter at young age? Go with Ella Toretto-Ortiz through her Life. Through the up and downs. From a to...
32.4K 514 23
Katiebella Toretto or commonly known as Katie is the youngest Toretto. When Dom decides to send her to school. She is shown around by Samantha LaRuss...
5.8K 64 19
This is the story of Dom and Letty throughout the years. It will take you on a journey from when it all first started, when 10 year old Leticia (Lett...