The day they all die

By MeganBerlasty

Picture this, your sitting alone reading a book or playing a game on your phone. The morning is tranquil with... More

Chapter one The day they all die.
Chapter 2 Be Careful what you wish for.
Chapter 3 Part 1 A funeral has begun
Chapter 3 Part 2 A funeral has begun
Chapter 4 Roses for the dead
Just a thank you
Sorry
Step right up... For death...
The living dead have Arrived
The end...
Tears of the dead
This is the end
The crash
Flashbacks part one
Funeral for the Loved
I hate myself
What doesnt kill you Makes you wish it did
Wanting to go back
The ghost of past, present, and future
Learning to Cope
Its not the same without you...
"Can I fall asleep and never wake up?"

Flash backs Part 2

9 0 0
By MeganBerlasty

You knew kids would make fun of you both for your casts. you were right. but you didn't care. whenever they made fun of you, you looked at them and said in a smirky voice, "well at least the teachers like us more." that shut them up. you and your friend were inseparable. the teachers knew that this was a good thing. but they were concerned. you were both in a different class than each other. and tif never talk or answer questions, you would just sit there with a depressed look and doodle. they decided that this wasn't good. so they moved you into the other class. and the teachers let you sit by each other. they saw an improvement. you would both always be happy. you would always answer questions. and you both got straight A's. the teachers were so proud of you both that they invited both your family's to dinner. you went to Boston pizza. you both scarfed down a pepperoni and cheese pizza with each other. it was really fun because after the teachers handed your parents an envelope. when they both opened it, they were amazed. you and your friend received 200$ each for getting straight A's For almost a whole school year. after the dinner your parents took you to a mall, and you both walked out with a bunch of clothes, stuffies, toys, and candy. You both giggled as you headed to school the next day with four big wrapped gifts in your hands, all with cards. you both walked into each of your teachers rooms and handed them each a gift and a card. when they opened the gifts they all reared up. in each box was two smaller boxes that contained a set of jewelry for the girl teachers and for the guys, two tickets to the next super bowl, front row seats as well. along with baseball jerseys from their favourite teams and baseball caps to match. the next day they were all wearing their jewelry or baseball jerseys. you got another bag out and started walking around the classroom handing each of the kids a small bag of candy along with two coupons for a free pizza at Boston pizza. the kids all cheered and you both hugged each other tightly never wanting to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 49.5K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
122K 6.7K 159
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
64.4K 3.1K 48
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
436K 15.4K 47
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !