My Brother's Embrace - Jungko...

By goofy_twinkle

Jungmi ; Jungkook's one and only little devil~ -This world doesn't know the 'real' me yet and they will know... More

Prologue
INTRODUCTION
Ch-1
CH-2
CH-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-10
Ch-11
CH-12
CH-13
Apartment tour
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
Message update
CH-22
Bad News Guys
CH-23
CH-24
Ch-25
CH-26
CH-27
message
CH-28
CH-29

CH-9

153 11 2
By goofy_twinkle

Jungmi's pov:

We entered the elevator and I asked oppa.

Jungmi: Oppa, can I first go to Robin's house?

Jungkook: You can but come fast you need to go to Taekwondo classes too.

Jungmi: Ok.(I pressed 16 floor's button)

It dinged when we reached 16 floor and the door opened then I waved to oppa and got out of the elevator.

I ranged his apartment's door bell. Then his mother opened the for me.

R\mom: Hello, Jungmi! When did you come back?

Jungmi: Just now. And how are you doing aunty?

R\mom: I am doing fine. Is your brother back too?

Jungmi: Yes. Is Robin inside?

R\mom: Yea he must be in his room playing video games. You can go in his room.

Jungmi: Thank you.

Saying that I went to Robin's room and found him playing video games in his PC. I slowly went behind him and put my hand harshly in his shoulder due to which he got startled and I laughed at his reaction.

Robin: Jungmi, when did you return?

Jungmi: Just now. I didn't even went to my apartment and came here first to meet you.

Robin: Oh. Is your oppa back?

Jungmi: He was back weeks ago.

Robin: Then why didn't you came early? And I had forgot to ask you something.

Jungmi: What?

Robin: Is Jennie really your cousin?

Jungmi: Who told you?(I said being confused)

Robin: Jennie told me that day when you were feeling really weak.

Jungmi: Oh. She already told you? It was supposed to be a secret.

I said covering up my previous reaction.

Robin: Secret?

Jungmi: Yea, but don't ask me why. Please. Anyway gotta go. I have some where to go.

Robin: You just came a while ago and you are leaving already?

Jungmi: Yea, but we can go for a hangout maybe in coming days?

Robin: Sure then.

Jungmi: Byee.

Robin: Take care. Bye.

I went out and saw R\mom making something in the kitchen.

Jungmi: Aunty I am going for now. Take care.

R\mom: You are going already? But I was just starting to make something for you to eat.

Jungmi: Actually I need to go as I have some plans.

R\mom: Oh. But come for a long time someday ok? Now you don't have school too.

Jungmi: Sure I will Aunty don't worry. For now bye bye.

R\mom: Bye.

I went out of the apartment and entered the elevator. I looked my watch and saw the time was 3:30 pm. I still have two hours left. I pressed 17th floor botton and the elevator started going up. It didn't take much time to reach because Robin's and our apartment has a difference of just one floor.

I opened our apartment door and got inside the living room. I saw oppa talking with someone on call.

Jungkook: Yea. Two forms. They will join from this coming semester. Please send the form.....Ok...thank you. (He hunged up the call) When did you came baby?

Jungmi: Just now. What were you talking about in the phone.

He signaled me to go to him, I sat on his lap facing him.

Jungmi: Yes?

Jungkook: You and Jennie are transferring to another school.

Jungmi: Why?

Jungkook: What why? Didn't you said you are getting bullied by a girl in that school?

Jungmi: I did but I can face her.

Jungkook: Baby, just listen to me there is no need to get in a fight. I know that you are strong no need to prove that. And another reason is that the new school is more better than the first one.

Jungmi: Umm.

I kept my head in his chest then he asked me

Jungkook: Are you sad?

Jungmi: Nope, actually to be honest I also didn't want to study there anymore.

Jungkook: Nice then.

Jumgmi: I just hope we won't get new bullies there too.

Jungkook: If somebody even tries to mess with you two then tell instantly ok? Don't keep it as a secret.

Jungmi: Ok.

Oppa suddenly tickled me making me laugh.

Jungmi: S-stop. I can't b-breath.

I bet my face is looking red right now. I started to breath normally then he booped our nose and kissed on my cheeks.

Jungkook: What are you plans for the coming days?

Jungmi: Actually I don't have any. But anytime my friends might call and ask to hangout with them.

Jungkook: Oh. Okay. Is there anything else that you want to do?

Jungmi: No I don- wait, how could I forget this.

Jungkook: What did you forget?

Jungmi: So, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I; your sister Jeon Jungmi want to ask permission to open one YouTube channel. May I?

Jungkook: What will you upload in your YouTube channel? If I am allowed to ask you.

Jungmi: Umm.. vlogs, my daily routine, arts ..... and others I will go with the flow.

Jungkook: Umm. You can. There is no reason to not permit you.

Jungmi: Thank you, oppa.

I hugged his neck and kissed him in his cheeks.

Jungkook: There is still an hour for you leave for going to taekwondo classes. You want to do something till then?

Jungmi: Lets do karaoke.

Jungkook: Alright let's do set up then.

Oppa went to bring mic and speakers from his home studio. Well..yup he have a home studio here in our apartment. And don't worry this apartment is totally sound proof.

He came and joined the speakers with the Television and connected the mic.

We sang our heart out then after one hour I got ready to go to my Taekwondo classes. Oppa had already brought me a taekwondo dress so I am going to get ready.

This is not my first time in Taekwondo, but as I left it 7 months ago so I am starting again from the basic.

Jungmi: Oppa I am ready.

Jungkook: Alright. And listen, the car which used to pick you up is changed. I have sent the photo of the car to you and remember the no. Plate. Now go otherwise you will be late.

Jungmi: Ok. Bye bye.

Jungkook: Umm. Enjoy.

I went out then entered the elevator. I waited near the main entrance for the car to arrive then a black car came and stopped infront of me. I checked the no. and this is the car supposed to be picking me up from now onwards.

I went and sat in the backseat scrolling through my phone after greeting the driver.

We arrived in the taekwondo academy in just ten minutes. I went down and waited outside the academy for Jennie to arrive. After some minutes a white car stopped infront of me, then Jennie came out of that car.

Jennie: Hello! Girl what's up?

Jungmi: Seriously girl we were together till afternoon.

Jennie: Its already been 3 hours.

Jungmi: (chuckle) Yea, yea.

Jennie: Wait didn't you miss me.

Jungmi: To be honest no. (Jennie pouted) By the way you know, we are transferring to another school?

Jennie: Huh? Really I don't know.

Jungmi: Jimin oppa must have forgotten. Ask him after you're home.

Jennie: Yea. Lets go inside the Academy now.

Third person pov;

They went inside, there were already some students there. The coach saw Jennie and Jungmi, he told them about the rules and regulations. After a 10 minutes long lecture, they started the lesson.

Coach: I guess this isn't the first time for you?(he asked both Jungmi and Jennie)

Jennie: Yes, We left Taekwondo 7 months ago and now we are starting again.

Coach: It answers why you both are so diligent. You both won't take time to level up your belts. Keep it up. Let's get back to training again.

After the training they both went out waiting for their driver. Then two girls from the academy joined them there. One of the girl said," Hello! I am Siwoon and this is Hwa-young"

Jennie: Hi. Well I am Jennie and this is Jungmi.

Jungmi: Hi.

Siwoon: You both aren't going home?

Jungmi: Actually we are waiting for our drivers to pick us.

White car arrived meaning that Jennie's driver came to pick her up.

Jennie: Do I need to wait till your driver comes?

Jungmi: No, you can go.

Jennie: Alright then, bye.(she hugged Jungmi and went to her car)

Hwa-young: Woh! Seems like you both come from a wealthy family.

Jungmi just looked at her with awkward gaze.

Siwoon: Where do you live?

Jungmi: I- Uh. Don't you think its awkward like we just met and you both ar-(cut off)

Hwa-young: Wait girl isn't that the new Dior watch which had just released. Oh my god!!Siwoon look at that it looks so elegant.

Jungmi's pov;

Oh, my god where is my driver? Why did I put this watch on? I told oppa not to get expensive brand things for me to wear casually but he loves to spoil me a lot. I don't know what should I feel about this. These girls are too much extroverted. Damn!!!

Siwoon: Are you an army? Just casually asking.

Jungmi: Yea, I am.

Hwa-young: You must have many BTS merches right? I am sure you live in really luxurious place. I don't know if I am having illusions but you look a bit like Jungkook. Can I please take a picture of you.

Oh my god. I don't know how these girls saw me similar to Oppa when till this time no body went on my looks. This seriously is going creepy. I am just biting on my lips not knowing what to answer.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Kookoo's call.

Jungmi: Excuse me.(I hesitantly picked up the call) Umm. Y-yea.

Jungkook: Why are you stuttering baby?

Jungmi: Nothing Oppa.

Jungkook: Are you alright?

Jungmi: Yea, I am alright. But my driver isn't still here to pick me up.

Jungkook: He must be coming just stay there don't go any where ok?

Jungmi: Humm. I am waiting here but you know.....

I looked at those girls and they were looking at me.

Jungmi: Uh. I will tell you when I get home. Byee. I will hung up for now.

Jungkook: Ok. Be safe. (he hunged up the call)

Siwoon: You have a boyfriend?

Jungmi: Why would you ask?

Siwoon: Because you were calling someone oppa in the call.

Jungmi: Yes. He was my boyfriend.

I told a lie because they already found my looks similar to oppa. So, I don't want them to know that I have a brother.

Hwa-young: Of course you must be taken with this looks of yours. Oh from looks I remembered again can I take a picture of you?

Driver: Miss Jungmi. Let's go.

Jungmi: Ajushi you came. (Sighing in relief) What took you so long? Let's go fast, its already late.

Siwoon: Go safely Jungmi and I hope we can be friends from now on.

I just passed them a small smile and went in the car's back seat.

Jungmi: Geez.. Ajushi please come on time from now onwards. Those girls were nearly gonna choke me to death today. How can someone talk to a stranger like that?

Driver: I am sorry miss Jungmi, there was traffic that's why I arrived late.

Jumgmi: Its ok.

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.4K 46
An OT7 fanfic. Kim Se Hee. A 17 year old girl Studying in Seoul university 1st year. She hates her brothers but deep inside she loves them. Due to 1...
76.8K 2K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
12.3K 1.9K 50
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Tho...
41K 1.4K 46
"please dude.stay away from me" "oh come on we don't want to be close to you!" one of them spoke, "we're never gonna accept you as our sister" younge...