/|\Remebrance/|\

By omgyoufoundme

/|\Remebrance/|\ Razor was abandoned by his parents, and so was his so-called sister Y/n. Y/n was taken away... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

10.

67 5 1
By omgyoufoundme

You got up after the unexpected soft Diluc. "I think we should actually start doing something." You said, thinking about how much time had passed already. "And why should we? We have so much time." Diluc mentioned, still lying down on the floor, but now staring up at you instead of the ceiling.

You sighed, wanting to do something active. "But I want to do something! I can't just lay around all day!" You whined. "Fine, I can give you some claymore training. Do you have your claymore?" Diluc questioned, getting up. 

"I kinda left it in the forest..." You chuckled. "It's fine. Here, take this one. It used to be my training claymore a few years back. "Oh! Thanks!" You took the weapon from his hand. "It reminds me of the ones I saw in the Knights of Favonius headquarters..." You mumbled. 

"Here take these." Diluc handed you a pair of black shorts and a red t-shirt. "They're from when I was younger. Shouldn't be too big for you." You thanked him and carried the clothes and claymore to your room.

You started changing into the clothes the redhead gave you. The shorts were a bit too tight, but the shirt was long enough to cover them up, so everything worked out in the end. You took the claymore and went down the stairs and waited for Diluc at the door. 

 You watched Diluc descend downstairs in a tight black tank top and white shorts that reached his knees with his claymore slung over his shoulder and his hair in a messy bun. "Is the shirt too big? I can search for a smaller one." He offered once his eyes glanced over you in his old clothes.

"No! It's fine, you don't have to." You answered, liking the length of the top. "If you say so. Turn around for a bit." You obliged and faced the door. You soon felt your hair being tossed around. "Is that better?" Diluc asked, finished tying your hair up into a low messy bun as well. You nodded, gently touching around the back of your head. 

"Alright then, let's go." Diluc picked his claymore back off the floor and led you to behind the winery. "There's no one here at this time. Perfect time for training." You energetically nodded and stood in a battle stance, holding the claymore at your side.

"Okay, lesson one. Don't let the claymore drag you around. You drag the claymore around." Diluc explained briefly before lifting the weapon up and spreading his legs wider before tossing it to the side, holding onto the handle, and staying in the same stance.

"Your turn." He said as his vermillion eyes traced your every move. You followed everything you saw before. Spread your legs, stooped down, and swung. To your misfortune, it ended in the claymore being thrown across the road and your face planted on the dirt road.

"I'm guessing Razor didn't give you any advice?" "Mhm." You still laid face down on the road. Diluc leaned down to grab your shirt as he lifted you up to stand next to him. He went over to grab your claymore and handed it to you.

"I guess we should start with the basics. The stance was mediocre, and you had to watch your feet to get in it. Took some time doing so as well. That will improve with time and experience. But try it again."

You listened to his advice and slit your legs apart with one step. Diluc stepped closer to you and positioned your legs correctly. "You have to feel a stretch. Unless you were born flexible or have already practiced this stance for a long time." Diluc spoke as he fixed your arm posture.

"I don't feel anything." You answered although answering wasn't needed. "I guess you're lucky with that. I remember stretching my sore legs instead of sleeping, hoping that I would wake up flexible." You chuckled at the information given by the redhead.

"That looks better." He moved back as you stood in place, frozen in the stance. "Here." Diluc gave you the claymore. "Alright, let's start like this." you felt his figure behind you, standing in the same stance as his hands engulfed yours.

"Ready?" Diluc asked you once he was in a comfortable position. You nodded, making a small 'mhm' noise. He gently guided your hands upwards before slowly moving the claymore, feeling you pull away from his chest.

"You're getting pulled around. At this point, your weapon has more advantage than you." Diluc said, letting your back push back against his chest again. "But I killed a few hilichurls not long ago!" You mentioned, putting the claymore back in the original position.

"A few hilichurls are nothing. Someone who has never wielded a weapon can easily kill them. Think about something else, like Abyss mages." Your lips pursed as your imagination fired up. You had thought about how annoying they are, teleporting everywhere. 

But for now, you had imagined an Abyss mage standing still in front of you. Without warning, you swung the claymore and moved Diluc's hands along with yours. "Your imagination is no joke." You felt Diluc move back and pat your head.

"Now try it by yourself a few times." You focused your senses and moved the claymore from side to side a few times before stopping. "I'm impressed. You seem to have talent. Now do one from below." You turned back as Diluc demonstrated.

You put the claymore up behind you, swinging forward, your knees bending slightly. You ended up facing the opposite way, just like Diluc. "You're doing great. Just a few more moves and you can train for hours at a time. Practice makes perfect." Diluc praised you.

~~~

More than a few hours have gone by, as you stared up into the starry night sky, laying down on the soft grass. "I enjoyed today. Thank you." You smiled and turned your head to the side to thank Diluc for the training.

"No, thank you. I haven't had a duel with someone for such a long time." The redhead turned around to look at you, placing a hand on your cheek, his vermillion eyes shining in the dark as they stared into yours.

You closed your eyes, placing your smaller hand on his. "Can we go to Wolvendom tomorrow? I want to see how Razor and the pack are doing." You quietly asked, breaking the silence. "Sure, just don't run off. I'm still trying my best to help you." You smiled and jumped onto Diluc, hugging him tightly as thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 445 62
!The events in this book may contain spoilers or mentions of blood,gore or death and everything in this book is fictional and not cannon. I also do n...
1.2K 18 13
𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱: Y/n is the older sister of Jean and Barbara and has had a crush on Diluc for a long time will he return her feelings? Or will he re...
29.2K 644 28
You were the younger sister of Diluc and Kaeya living a somewhat peaceful life in Mondstadt. You were given a Pyro vision when you were younger along...
1.3M 47.8K 82
(this book has a lot of side chapters sorry) I need you. Your smile, your laugh, your hair, your touch, your company, your everything. I need you to...