Ripper's Change: Survival of...

By CreativeGray

This story is the sequel to the first one: Ripper's Change, so if you haven't read it yet, make sure you chec... More

A New Life
Place We Can Call Home
Relationships
Comfort
The Hunt Begins
Alone
Hunted Pt.I
Hunted Pt.II
[1K Reads!]

Nightmares

242 7 17
By CreativeGray

     Ripper awoke in darkness. It was becoming normal to him, a common appearance. The dark is his ally as it is his enemy, a cloak of invisibility as is a source of nightmares. It's a thing he grew to appreciate, as is something he dreaded. In this situation, he couldn't tell which side it had chosen for this dark night.

Ripper lifted his eyes from the grass on the ground to the leaves of the trees. The foggy mist clouded his vision and he could only make out the silhouette of trees all around him. The black spiny stumps of the trees stretched far up to the sky, the thin branches reached far out from the sides in a pattern of sorts.

The smell in the air was less of a scent and more of a stench. 

It was dead and dry.

Moonlight filled the darkness with a dim blue hue, barely lighting the fog.

It was quiet, and night forests were never usually quiet. Ripper was disturbed by the silence, it almost reminded him of something he would do almost anything to forget.

Ripper spotted the silhouette of a figure walking through the fog. He moved closer to get a better look at what he was seeing and went pale by the sight.

Ripper was looking at his own image.

The figure kept walking silently through the forest, looking left and right. Mirroring the movements of a past he desired to forget.

Suddenly a shrill screech filled the air and the silhouette of another figure appeared in the distance. The long black slender creature sliced through the fog like a knife, cutting straight towards his image.

"Hey!" Ripper shouted to his figure.

His image didn't respond, it kept walking forward until it stopped suddenly, and turned around. Now looking at the same opposing figure Ripper was looking at.

Ripper watched his projection shout and take off to a run with the other figure giving chase. 

Confusion spread across Ripper's face as he ran to keep up. He watched as his projection tried to outrun the creature. The other Ripper turned around and leaped over the black creature only to be stopped midair by the jaws of the monster. His projection tried to fight back but was overwhelmed. Ripper watched in horror and familiarity, like he experienced it before.

Ripper then came to sudden realization, he was reliving his past.

"No, don't make me go through this again!"

Ripper looked back at his projection and saw him running straight into a glass wall, he quickly followed his other self as it collided with the glass and fell downwards. He jumped down through the hole in the structure and landed on shards of glass, they jabbed into his talons but he ignored them, he was curious as to why he was going through this again.

"Can you hear me?"

Ripper watched as his projection seemed not to hear him and started walking down a dark pathway. Ripper followed and looked around, the walls were all metal and seemed to dust but were fairly new.

"I thought this place was old, but it's not rusting. What even is this place?"

Ripper was interrupted by his projection as it asked questions to its mind, trying to navigate the facility. 'How am I going to get out of here?'

Ripper remembered how confused he was when he fell down here, trapped and scared. No matter how much he ran, he could not get away from the monster. No matter how much he fought back, he could not hurt the monster. It seemed useless at the time and still useless to this day.

'You mind telling me what that thing is?'

"It's called the Night Feeder."

His projection once again didn't respond. Can myself even hear me? Ripper thought.

'T-That doesn't h-help.'

Ripper reached forward with a talon and tried to touch his other self but it fell right through, as if it was touching nothing but thin air.

'Which way?'

His projection turned right and entered a large room. Ripper quickly filled with dread, he knew what was about to happen next. He watched helplessly as a door burst open and the Night Feeder emerged.

Ripper ran for the vents knowing his other self would do so too. He quickly crawled through the vents and watched as his projection followed. The Night Feeder appeared and disappeared as it chased his projection, viciously screeching and scraping through the vents. 

For some reason, the Night Feeder wanted to kill him badly, and would not stop at any cost to get its jaws around his neck. Sidefin had spoke how the creature scared off his pack and was killing other dinosaurs for no particular reason in cold blood.

Never had Ripper seen such aggression.

Ripper then approached an opening and dropped out of it, watching as his projection mirrored his actions. His projection pounced the box and fell backwards with it, colliding against the Night Feeder with a thud and falling down to the lower level. The Night Feeder screeched in terror as it fell off the railing and tried to grab hold of one of the lower pipes but failed to do so.

'W-Where t-to?'

Ripper watched as his projection navigated through the building, he tried to interact with it again but it was no use, the projection could not hear or feel him. It was as if Ripper was a ghost.

As they reached the exit to the facility, Ripper stopped, and looked around, something about the facility drew him to it, as if it wanted him to stay. 

Or to see something sinister hidden in the walls.

'Finally I-I can leave this dreaded p-place.'

Ripper snapped out of his trance and followed his projection outside and knew what was about to happen next. As his projection moved quietly through the fog, Ripper kept an eye behind him, waiting to see the Night Feeder's eyes emerge from the fog and slaughter his projection.

Then the eyes appeared.

Ripper's projection yelled in terror and took off again, with the Night Feeder screeching as it followed.

"I just want to come back to reality, so I don't have to relive this nightmare."

Ripper watched as his projection fought back against the Night Feeder best he could but was soon thrown by the monster, now sprawling across the ground. Ripper waited in suspense for the moment to come and then expect a familiar face to show up.

The Night Feeder bit its jaws into his projection's neck and squeezed the life out of it. The body collapsed to the ground limp and Ripper expected a certain raptor to show up and come to his rescue.

The moment never came.

Ripper looked all around him, trying to find where Blue could possibly be but she never showed up. Dread filled Ripper's heart as he looked back at his projection, it seemed lifeless and looked as if it was decaying. The black scales changed to a stale gray and the gold stripe slowly changed to a dry and dead yellow. The amber eyes lost their color and a thick black liquid oozed out of his projection's mouth and drizzled to the ground.

Ripper retorted in disgust as he watched the body morph into a decaying, dead, corpse.

Ripper panicked as he looked around again for Blue but she still was nowhere to be seen. Ripper glanced back at the Night Feeder and it was slowly turning its head from the decaying corpse, to himself.

"What's happening?" Ripper whispered to himself in terror, he didn't remember this happening at all.

The Night Feeder now was fixated on Ripper. The decaying corpse that is Ripper's projection also now stared at him with a cold, and lifeless look. It slowly got onto its feet and started to stand, also fixated on Ripper.

Ripper stared back in terror and started to back up slowly, knowing it was useless to fight.

"Where are you going Ripper?" The Night Feeder asked with its raspy voice.

Ripper felt like cowering in a corner and whimpering but he had to do something and one word stuck out in his mind.

Run.

Ripper turned around and ran for the facility with his legs carrying him as quickly as they could.

"There's nowhere to run Ripper! You're one of us now!" The Night Feeder shouted with a shrill screech.

Ripper didn't bother looking behind him, he already knew what he would find, and he wouldn't like it.

Ripper quickly ran left and crashed through the door with his talons slipping across the floor, trying to find traction. He sprang forwards and ran towards a door that lead to a staircase. He spared no time choosing where to go and started running down each flight as quickly as possible.

Ripper heard the same door slam open and a shrill screech fill the air. He could hear the Night Feeder getting closer to him each step it took, he then looked over the railing and an idea popped up in his mind.

Jump.

Ripper leaped over the railing and fell to the bottom level, quickly getting up on his feet and springing forward, hearing the Night Feeder following behind him.

Ripper couldn't see a thing in the dark so he relied on his night vision and instinct to get out of this mess.

Ripper then saw a door to his right and swiftly slammed himself through it with the door clanging against the ground as it slid into the dark abyss.

Ripper then found himself inside a lab and saw nowhere to go, there was only one option left.

Hide.

Ripper urgently looked around and saw a desk, he quietly slid himself behind the desk and crouched down, hoping to stay out of sight.

A shrill screech filled the room and rung in Ripper's ears, he covered them with his talons but the screeching wouldn't stop. Ripper tried his best not to roar back but the urge quickly came upon him. He couldn't bare it anymore and let a loud roar shake the room in his wake.

The screeching then stopped and everything went silent. Ripper's eyes widened in terror as he knew now was the time to move. He quietly moved out of his hiding spot and ran for the exit, he soon found himself running down the same place he came from and went straight for the staircase.

Ripper slammed through the door and started climbing the stairs swiftly with adrenaline running through his veins. The door then slammed open again and he heard the Night Feeder let out another shrill screech. Ripper then reached where he was before and slammed through the door but he saw another figure to his left, running straight at him, it was his projection that seemed all decayed and rotten. He instinctively ran to his right and entered a familiar room, the room with the dark abyss below the walkways with piping everywhere.

Ripper ran down and looked around, there was steam coming out of the pipes and everything was dark. He heard his projection close behind him, he turned left on the walkway and saw the Night Feeder standing directly in front of him. Ripper came to a dead stop and looked behind him, his projection was standing there, staring at him.

"There's nowhere to run Ripper." The Night Feeder said with its raspy voice.

Ripper looked over at the Night Feeder, he didn't think the thing could talk but it did.

Ripper then looked over at his projection, he was starting to panic and the only thing he could think of was stall for time.

"What is wrong with you!?" Ripper shouted at his projection.

The projection just stood there, silently.

"Can't you see this thing is a monster!?"

"Don't you understand Ripper, he's perfect now." The Night Feeder said.

"Perfect? Nothing about this is perfect!"

"He's one of us now, just like you are."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at yourself."

Ripper looked at his body and saw some bite marks that looked like the Night Feeder's.

"You're one of us now."

Ripper then suddenly understood. This was a virus. And he was infected. Ripper looked back at the Night Feeder in terror and looked at its deathly grin. Ripper started to hyperventilate as he looked at the rotted projection and then at the Night Feeder.

"NO!"

Blue looked over at Ripper who just shouted 'NO!'

Ripper was shaking violently in terror and muttering things to himself.

Blue suddenly got worried and walked over to him. Once she placed a talon on his own he pulled his back with his eyes wide open and shouted "Don't you dare touch me!"

Blue pulled back in shock, now knowing there is something wrong with Ripper. "Owen!"

The backdoor to the cabin swung open and Owen appeared, his eyes widened once he saw Ripper drenched in sweat. "What's wrong?" He said as he ran over.

"I think Ripper just had a nightmare. A pretty bad one too."

Ripper now was looking all over his body, Owen and Blue watched in confusion. Blue walked over slowly to Ripper. "It's ok," she cooed. "You're safe now."

Ripper then looked over at Blue. "Who are you?"

Blue's eyes widened in shock, she could swear her heart skipped a beat. "I'm Blue, remember?" Ripper squinted his eyes as he stared at Blue. "Remember? We love each other, right?"

Ripper lacked familiarity in his eyes for a second until something clicked. "Blue, I'm so sorry I-"

"It's ok, you were just in shock," Blue cooed as she brushed her muzzle against Ripper's.

Ripper now calmed down and stared into Blue's amber eyes, watching as they dilated. Ripper could stay lost staring into her eyes but Owen walked over.

"Are you ok?" Owen asked with concern.

Ripper gently pulled away from Blue and nodded. "I guess so."

Owen nodded in response and started to walk back in the cabin, closing the door behind him.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes Blue, I'm ok."

Blue smiled at Ripper and gently nuzzled him again and pulled away, both now staring into each others eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too Blue."

In a Biosyn Research Facility

"Stop asking me those questions."

"But Lewis, I see where you're coming from but think of where I or anybody else is coming from."

"Look, I'm trying my best to make sure that this company becomes successful."

"Still, how do you think this is going to make us look?"

"Biosyn Genetics will go bankrupt if we don't do something about it."

"But this is not the way - look - there are better ways to keep us from bankruptcy."

"Like what?"

"..."

"Exactly, you can't think of any either."

"Not right now I can't, but we can make this work, come on."

"Sorry, already have my mind set on my idea and it is near finished."

"You'll never learn, will you?"

The two men pushed open a couple of doors and entered a lab, the walls were coated in white paint finish with scientists at their working stations. The men walked over to the right side of the room where there was a person laying on a bed and a couple scientists surrounding it.

"How is progress coming along?"

A Hispanic man with a white lab coat looked up from his chart and met Lewis Dodgson's eyes. "Ah yes, I think we now have the right materials and the correct calculations to get this man awake."

"Let's get started."

Ramsay gave Lewis a curious look, he didn't agree with his motives but this moment could make history.

The Hispanic scientist returned with a defibrillator and set it down next to the bed. He grabbed a CPAP mask and placed it over the mouth of the man in the bed, so if he woke up, he won't have trouble breathing.

The defibrillator the scientist grabbed wasn't a regular defibrillator, it is modified to give a more powerful shock as an experiment to get a dead heart beating again.

The scientist grabbed the metal pads and rubbed them together and then applied a shock of 500 volts to the chest of the patient. 

Nothing.

"Try 1000 volts."

The scientist nodded and turned up the voltage, now rubbing the two pads together and applying another shock.

There was a faint heart beat for a second on the monitor. The scientists looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Try 2000 volts."

The scientist bumped up the voltage and rubbed the pads together and applied the shock.

...

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

The scientists looked at each other in shock, excitement spelled across their face.

"Wake up," Lewis said. "Hey, wake up."

Then Henry Wu's eyes opened.

Back at the cabin.

Ripper looked over at Blue who was laying down and staring into the sky. His mind reflected over what she said the day before. Will she tell me now?

Ripper got up and walked over to Blue and laid next to her.

"Hey," Ripper started as he looked Blue in the eye.

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about what you said yesterday and wondered if you would want to talk about your past now."

Blue fell silent, but she looked Ripper in the eye and nodded. She didn't feel like talking about it but she knew she had too, she has been delaying for too long. "Ok."

"You don't have to now if you don't want to."

"No, no, it's fine, I want to talk about it."

Ripper's eyes filled with surprise as he listened.

2015.

Owen walked down the alley with what seemed a chunk of meat with a device of some sort in his hand. He lifted it up to our cages and we sniffed it, picking up the scent we were trained to find. We could hear the motor of engines starting outside of our cages, the excitement of the hunt filled our veins.

Then the cage doors opened.

We ran out and shot straight for the target that the scent trailed us towards. We heard the sound of the vehicles following behind us and we knew that we were finally doing something instead of training.

It was dark out, but that didn't stop us from navigating the rough jungle terrain. We all moved in formation as a single unit, as a pack.

Owen who was on his bike cut straight through the middle of us as we ran, Blue was the beta, but Owen was the alpha. Even if he was human he still was in charge. Like he usually would say, 'It's a relationship based off of mutual respect.'

"Can you believe it? We're finally doing something!" Charlie exclaimed with excitement.

"Took long enough." Echo said.

"I think we're getting close." Blue said.

"The target smells big." Delta added.

"Let's find out then." Blue said.

The raptors started to slow.

"They're slowing down." Barry said.

"They got something!" Owen said.

The raptors came to a stop.

"This is it, this is where the scent lead us." Blue said.

"But where is the target?" Delta asked.

The vehicles came to a stop and the humans loaded up behind the raptors, with red lasers pointed ahead of them.

The raptors could hear the sound of something big in front of them, slowly walking towards them.

"What is it?" Echo asked in confusion.

Suddenly a large white creature emerged and walked towards them.

"What are we supposed to do?" Charlie asked.

"Quiet," Blue said.

"So, they sent you to come find me?" The giant creature rumbled.

"How'd you know?" Blue asked.

"By the way, my name is Indy and these people have been hunting me for no particular reason."

"Well Indy, how do I know I can trust you?" Blue countered.

"These humans have had me trapped in a cage as long as I could remember, it became my home but I wanted free, I wanted to see the real world and experience the excitement of the hunt for myself. Not be treated like a pet."

Blue cocked her head in interest.

"You see, once you are kept in a cage for a while, it gets old. You want to get out of the cage and follow your desires, live life the way you want to live it, not have it controlled by pests."

"Owen is not a pest!"

"You know I'm right, you and your sisters have been trapped in a cage, am I right?"

"Well-"

"Exactly! Now, if you listen to what I say, you and I and your sisters could live free."

"Blue, don't listen to her." Delta warned.

"I can't say she's wrong though." Blue said.

"Blue, don't do this!"

Blue looked back at Indy. "I'll agree on one condition."

"What would that be?"

"Don't hurt me, my sisters, or Owen."

Indy nodded. "It's a deal then?"

Blue nodded.

The raptors turned around and faced the humans.

"Engage!" A human shouted.

Then the guns open fired.

Indy and the raptors roared as they disappeared into the brush of the jungle. Suddenly a fist of flames erupted at Indy's side and made her topple over, but that didn't stop her from getting back up and running off.

"Blue, what were you thinking?" Delta asked.

"Just trust me on this one, ok?"

"I don't know, I hope you know what you're doing."

The raptors stalked the humans as they split up into small groups and picked them off one group at a time.

Echo waited in a crouching position next to Blue as she waited for the right time to pounce. Echo then sprang forward and attacked one soldier, plunging her sickle claws into the man's gut, killing him instantly. Another man let out a bloodcurdling scream as he was dragged away by Charlie, running through the brush. Gunfire erupted from the other two soldiers as they both faced the raptors. Delta from behind pounced one soldier and snapped his neck with one quick movement of her jaw and Blue bit the other by the arm and flung him to the ground, finishing him with a sickle claw tearing his throat open. 

"Echo, go make sure Charlie doesn't get herself killed." Blue ordered.

Echo nodded and ran off in the direction Charlie was dragging a soldier.

Echo saw her in the long grass eating the remains of the soldier.

Echo watched as Owen appeared and lowered his gun as he stared at Charlie with Charlie staring back at him. 

Charlie tilted her head as she stared at her former alpha. "Owen?"

Then everything lit up.

An explosion flung Owen backwards and the remains of Charlie scattered everywhere.

"Charlie!" Echo watched in terror as her sister, her precious sister was violently killed before her eyes.

"What happened?" Delta asked as she ran over.

"Charlie just died." Echo said in shock.

Delta's heart plummeted. "Blue told you to make sure she doesn't get herself killed!"

"I'm sorry! I showed up to find Charlie and Owen staring at each other and then a rocket launcher blew her up!" Echo retorted with tears running down her cheeks.

"Let's just go."

Blue caught movement out of the corner of her eye and watched as Barry dove inside a log. She quickly head over and leaped onto it. Knowing who was hidden inside, she started clawing at its surface with her talons making the wood chip with each strike. Barry screamed and shouted 'Blue!' to get her attention and make her realize that she is attacking one of her trainers.

Blue then lifted her head once she heard the sound of a motorbike and saw it take off through the jungle. She swiftly gave chase until she realized that Owen was on the bike and came to a stop, watching as he sped down the dirt road.

Delta was chasing a soldier who now was opening the doors of a van and climbing in. She grabbed him with her jaws and dragged him out, watching as the kids stared back in terror. The man screamed in and struggled to break free but Delta placed her jaws over his head and snapped it. The head went tilted to one side and the body went limp.

Echo saw a van pull out and take off on a dirt road and she gave chase. She came up along the drivers side and jumped right through the drivers window, the driver shrieked in utter terror as the raptor tried to bite her. Echo then lost her grip on the van and fell off, now tumbling across the ground.

"You humans will pay for the death of Charlie!" Echo shouted.

Echo quickly got back up and gave chase after the van along Delta, now determined to kill these pests. They kicked out a fire extinguisher in hopes of hitting us but we dodged it with ease, hissing back in response.

Delta then ran around to the drivers side and charged forward only to be slammed against a tree by the van.

Echo watched as her sister fell back but still gave chase to the humans. She then leaped into the air and grabbed ahold of the ledge of the back of the van and tried to bite the kids but her jaws only snapped onto thin air. Echo's eyes lit up as she felt a shock go through her, causing her to let go and stumble across the ground.

Echo then got up to see Delta standing over her. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah."

Delta and Echo then gave chase to the van once again but came to a stop once they heard a roar.

"You hear that?" Delta said.

Echo nodded.

"I wonder what Indy wants."

The two ran off in the direction of the roar and came to find Indy and Blue standing in the jungle.

"Where's Charlie?" Blue asked.

"S-She died." Echo said.

"What!? I told you to check on her!"

"Blue, don't, there was nothing Echo could've done to save Charlie." Delta said.

Blue gave Echo a glare and turned to face Indy.

"It's sad really that one of your sisters had to die, it shows that the humans never cared for you in the first place, they just want to lock you up in a cage and showcase you like you're a zoo animal." Indy started. "But, we can avenge her death, it would just require us to attack those pests again."

"Indy, we already killed those humans who were hunting you and now they're retreating. Why do we need to hunt them?"

"Well, Blue, I am your alpha now, aren't I?"

"Well, yes but-"

"Then let's go finish those pests off!" Indy growled.

Blue sighed but reluctantly agreed.

"Come on, let's go." Blue ordered.

The raptors took off again, now heading in the direction they knew the humans were.

"Blue, you can't just keep listening to her!" Delta said.

"I know, but trust me, ok?"

Delta shook her head. "You keep saying it but I'm not sure you know that."

"Delta, please."

Delta sighed. "Fine, but we don't listen to her anymore after this, promise?"

Blue smiled. "Thank you, I promise."

The raptors arrived where they needed to be and Delta took off into a building, apparently chasing someone she despised.

Delta soon traced the scent into a lab and she found a man that she recognized talking to four others. She never liked Hoskins, she always thought he wanted her and her sisters for his own use. She then started to approach him.

"S***!" The man yelled. "Easy!" He said.

Delta growled, taking pleasure in the terror she arose in him.

"Easy boy! Easy! Hey! Hey! We're on the same side, right?"

The man trembled as he lifted his hand. "Easy! I'm on your side."

Delta got bored of the man's pleads and just bit down on his hand. 

Hoskins let out a bloodcurdling scream as he felt his hand being torn apart. Delta then pushed him through the glass wall and he fell to the ground, laying on the leftover shards of glass. She started tearing away at him with blood splattering everywhere as he screamed. Once Hoskins went silent, Delta took off after the other humans. She chased them into a large room until suddenly a Dilophosaurus appeared in front of her, making her stop in her tracks.

Blue then showed up in front of the humans as they opened a pair of doors leaving the building.

Echo then showed up to the humans left.

Delta then showed up through the building.

The three raptors had the humans perfectly circled.

"That's how it is, huh?" Owen said.

Blue slowly approached Owen as he dropped his gun to the ground. The two stared at each other in silence.

"I'm trying my best." Blue said.

Blue watched as Owen's hand got closer to her.

"Easy."

Owen reached his hand out further and removed the head strap from her head. "That's it." He said calmly.

Blue then turned around once she heard something large approaching them. She gave Delta a quick glance, letting her know that she kept her promise.

"What're you doing?" Indy asked. "Kill them."

"No." Blue said as she took a glance back at Owen. "Stay there."

Blue turned around to Indy again. "No, I will not kill them!"

"That's a shame then."

Indy then swung a talon at Blue and sent her flying into a wall, knocking her out in the process.

"You dare hurt her!?" Delta roared.

"No one hurts our sister!" Echo added.

Both of them sprang forward and leaped onto Indy's side, now tearing into the flesh of the monster.

Indy spun around, struggling to throw the raptors off her. Owen grabbed his gun out and fired at Indy while making sure not to shoot his raptors.

Echo then got flung off and sprawled across the ground, gashes all over her body from fighting.

Delta plunged a sickle claw into the side of Indy and blood spurted out, coating her claws as she tore into the flesh of the monster. Echo soon rejoined Delta and also ripped the scales of Indy to shreds. 

Indy then slammed herself against a building which flung Delta off to the ground. Delta quickly regained her footing and leaped onto Indy again now on top of Indy's back.

"Get off me!"

Indy's jaws grabbed Delta and threw her to a grill which burst into flames upon impact, turning Delta into ashes.

"Delta!" Echo shouted. Her heart sunk upon witnessing a second one of her sisters die before her eyes.

"How dare you!" Echo shouted to Indy.

Indy gave no response, she turned around and snapped her jaws shut over Echo and threw her. Echo sprawled across the ground and looked up into the sky, she felt like her body would collapse on itself and she winced from the pain. So this is how I die, this is how it all ends, right here, right now. The light faded from Echo's eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek and all went black.

What was once a Velociraptor pack now was destroyed, Charlie to a rocket launcher, Delta to flames, and Echo to falling. Only one remained.

Blue's eyes opened.

She got up and saw Indy standing over Rexy.

Blue looked around for her sisters.

"Echo! Delta!"

Blue was now getting worried.

"Echo! Delta!"

Still no response.

"No, they can't be.."

Blue felt like crying but there was no time for that now, she had to help Rexy.

She charged forward and roared, with each step she took the angrier she became.

She leaped onto Indy's side and plunged her claws into them, going deep enough she caused Indy to roar in pain.

Indy flailed around desperately to get Blue off only to bitten on the neck by Rexy. Blue was flung through a glass wall but got up to charge Indy again.

Blue clawed at Indy's face as Rexy knocked the monster around like a rag doll. The two theropods fought viciously and jostled each other around, battling to see who the king of the food chain is.

Once Blue was flung aside again, she stood back up and saw Indy was covered with cuts and bruises. This is what she deserves.

Indy stood back up and roared at them while they roared back. Suddenly, a Mosasaurus came flying out of the water and bit down on Indy's neck. Indy's eyes bulged in terror as she knew this was the end. She squealed as the Mosasaur submerged her under water, Blue watched until the water went still and all was silent.

Rexy thanked Blue for the help and walked away. Blue then looked over to Owen and they stared at each other for a short while. Then Blue started to run off.

This had been a crazy night.

Blue still couldn't come to herself with the truth. Her sisters were dead. Tears formed in Blue's eyes as she ran off, she was free to live now, but at what cost?

This is a nightmare she will never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 982 17
"Are all Gradys this psychotic?" - Franklin Webb ____________________________________ Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom...
10.7K 382 15
"You are running away." He stated "Run as much as you want and as far as you want but heed my words, there isn't a place where I wouldn't find you. I...
15.8K 216 21
After the death of the ultimasaurus ripper blue delta echo and charlie are now free to roam the world and one day they come across owen's house Owen...
1.8K 54 14
A sequel to Ripper's Journey II: The Son Of Ripper and Indomitable: A Jurassic World Story. Ever since the dinosaur outbreak, the world has had to ge...