We always find a way back to...

By MiyaLightwood

Alec and Magnus died in Shadow world(my first story), and Alec reincarnated as a normal guy, as a famous inte... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chaper 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaper 26.
Chapter 27-The end.

Chapter 25.

57 3 0
By MiyaLightwood

Harry - So...you say that you want to tell Alec everything?

Magnus - I need to do it, to talk with him about that but I am scared...

Harry - You don't have to be scared, Magnus. He loved you 100 years ago, I am sure he still loves you.
And from what you told me, he died to protect you...

Magnus - But I couldn't save him...

Harry - I am sure he will understand. Just talk to him.

Magnus - I will...thank you. Now go, maybe Matt is waiting for you.

Harry - Maybe. Now go. Good luck, buddy.

Magnus - Thank you.

After Harry left the room, Magnus took his phone and called Alexander.

Telling Magnus that he is still at his office, alone, Magnus went right there in just a few minutes.

Knocking at the door, he heard a tired voice.

Alec - Come in.

Magnus - Hi. I brought some coffee.

Alec - Hmmmm...*he gets up from his office, going straight to Magnus hugging him*. I missed you...

Magnus - I missed you too... I want to talk with you about something.

Alec - You can let the coffee on that table. *he said and when Magnus goes to the table, Alec locked the door*.

Magnus - Alexander this is something imp...

But when he turned, Alec pressed his lips on Magnus's, and Alec's hands were wrapped around Magnus's waist pulling him close.

Alec - I missed you so much...*he said between kisses*

Magnus - I missed you more...but we...

Alec could hear the fear in Magnus's voice.

Alec - Shhh...can we talk about that later? Please...

Alec lifted him by his thighs and sit on the couch with Magnus on his lap.

Alec - Now just...kiss me, Magnus.

And that's what Magnus did.
They kissed like they didn't kiss for ages. Magnus buried his right hand in Alec's messy hair deepened the kiss, and the left hand caressed Alec's back under the t-shirt.

They get off their t-shirts and Alec started to kiss Magnus's neck, leaving a few small marks on his skin.

Magnus pulled Alec's hair a bit roughly.

Magnus - I am sorry.

Alec - Did I say something?*he asked looking into Magnus's eyes*

Magnus - No, but...

Alec - Then? Don't you want this?

Magnus - I want this...*he said breathing heavily*. I want you...

Alec - Then show me. *he said smirking*.

Alec's office was filled with their moans, their kisses, and their love.

Magnus - The coffee should be cold by now.

Alec - Uhm. Love you. Love it...the coffee. I...Uhm...love the coffee...?*he said stammering and Magnus giggling*.

He stood up, took the coffee, and handed it to Alec.

Alec - To us.

Magnus - T-to us...*he said without looking at Alec.*

Alec - What's wrong? Do you want to talk about that now? Maybe you will...

Magnus - No, let's Uhm...talk at the dinner?

Alec - Sure. But I want to stay like this a little more.

Magnus - Naked?*he asked raising his eyebrow*

Alec - Yup, naked. *he responds by putting on Magnus' lap, kissing his neck*

Magnus - Alexander...*he said his name with a raspy voice*

Alec - Yes, babe.*kissing Magnus's collarbone, and he moans with every kiss of Alec*

Alec came down with the kisses on Magnus's abs, being between his legs now.

How does this man know so well every inch of his skin? Because is his Alexander.

Alec - Now relax and get on your back.*he said smirking*

Alec took Magnus into his mouth an inch at a time, driving Magnus crazy, Alec's tongue makes Magnus crazy.

Magnus - A-Alexander... I ca-can't...

Alec - Wait for me.*he said smirking and Magnus gasped*

Alec stood for a few seconds admiring the naked body of Magnus, who looked at Alec with eyes full of desire.

He started to leave wet kisses on Magnus's v line, his abdomen, his neck, his earlobe, biting it gently and whispering in a husky voice...

Alec - Take me, Magnus.

How Magnus could say "no".

They made love for a second time. This time, wasn't just sex, was love and Alec felt that through his body, his soul.
It hadn't been long since the two had met, but he felt like he had known Magnus his whole life. Something was still there, in his soul, heart...even somewhere deep into his mind.

When they reached their limits, a loud moan left their lips.
Alec rested on Magnus's chest and Magnus caressed Alec's hair.

Magnus - What are you thinking about?

Alec - What to prepare for dinner? I know you love Indonesian food, so...do you want to order something? I don't know if I will have time to cook.*he said smirking*

Magnus - How do you... I am sure I didn't...

Alec - No? I can swear that you told me once. Okay, so... It's that okay?

Magnus - Yeah, sure.

Alec - Can I...talk with Isa? Later...?

Magnus - Sure. I will give you that number. Or you can go to her.

Alec - Thank you. I have to work a little. *he said kissing Magnus's chest*. And after that, I am all yours.

Magnus - I am sorry... I came here and...

Alec - Stooooop right there!!! I asked you to come here. So don't say anything more.

But then, Magnus's phone rings.

Alec - Answer.

Magnus - It's my director. He can wait.
Let's get dressed first.

Magnus took his boxers and pants and when he was about to take the shirt, Alec stopped him by kissing Magnus's back.

With every kiss of Alec, he felt close to heaven.

Magnus - You have to work, Alexander.

Alec - Ahhhh... Can we continue this after dinner?

Magnus - Maybe you will hate me...after dinner.

Alec turned Magnus to face him.

Alec - Okay, now you scare me...

Magnus - I am sorry.*he said taking his shirt*. Go back to work and see you later...?

Alec pulls Magnus by his shirt and kisses him.

Alec - I'm gonna miss you

Magnus - I'm gonna miss you too.

After Alec got dressed, Magnus left and he started to work.

° Miya.

She arrived at Isa's apartment.

Isa - Come in...

Miya - Uhm... Hi. It's...me.

Isa - You... Magnus told you...

Miya - Yes. Sweetheart... I know that I wasn't a good mom, after all... But I want to be now...

Isa - I can't remember but... I am sure you were... What is wrong with Asmodeus? He was nice and... I don't... I am not sure if I can trust him but...

Miya - He is an idiot. I stayed with him in Edom enough to know how he is... If you don't believe Magnus, believe me. *she said and Isa sighed*.
Look... I want you here, with Alec and maybe Magnus. I don't want you to go to Indonesia with that man because he is your grandfather and he "knows everything".
I am glad you two found each other because he really loved you and he loves you but you don't have to trust him that much.

Isa - I don't know what to say...

Miya took Isa's hands in hers.

Miya - I know what I am saying... And Alec...he needs you... So, please.
Not for me, not for Magnus. Stay here for Alexander.

Isa - Speaking of Alec. *she said showing the phone to Miya*. I know his phone number.

Miya - Talk to him and if you want to talk with me, just think about me. I will be here in a few seconds.

Isa - Thank you.

*On the phone*

Isa - What?

Alec - Hooo... Hello to you too.

Isa - Hy, Alec.

Alec - You...okay?

Isa - I am...fine. I guess...

Alec - What happened? Talk to me... I don't like to see you like this.
Look... I am sorry for what I said... It's your decision if you want to go...

Isa - I don't know...yet. Maybe if you say that you need me, I won't leave. *she said smirking and Isa could imagine Alec rolling his eyes*

Alec - I won't say that!!! Because I don't need you, idiot.*he replies chuckling*

After a few moments of silence, he spoke again very seriously.

Alec - Okay... I need my friend. Happy? And how am I supposed to find someone for your place at work??? Come back to me...
And Isabelle needs you too.
And I think you need us too...
I don't know what you're going through right now, but please don't do it alone...

Isa - Okay, Alexander... You won.

Alec - Really?? Thank you... Oh, I want to talk with you...about something.

Isa - Sure, now?? If you don't want to talk with me about that on the phone...you have to come here. I can't get out.

Alec - I will be there in...20 minutes?

Isa - Great. I will order something to eat, I am hungry.

Alec - Great!!! Bye.

*end of the call*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3.2K 34
In this story Magnus is a seelie and Alec is still a Shadowhunter I OWN NOTHING everything is buy alecdamndario on Instagram this is the profile URL...
4.8K 431 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
108K 3.4K 14
The life of Alec and Magnus will never be the same after something nearly impossible happens. [I love this story,credit to "Whytofor"]
4.7K 140 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...