> Tommyinnit centric oneshots

By nachaan_

A bunch of stories that go arounds Tommy. Either filled with fun, angst, action, comfort, and/or drama that y... More

> info <
>> riches > HouseSMP au <<
>> morning < HouseSMP au <<
>> language < HouseSMP <<
>> friends < MovedAU <<> 1/2 >>
>> blood pressure < IRL AU <<
>> the majestic gates < DreamSMP au <<
>> a short break > IRL AU <<
>> Theseus > IRL au <<
>> pinterest boy > IRL au <<
author's note (1)
>> catch me > DreamSMP au <<
>> An Unlikely Trio > Dream SMP au <<
>> voicemail > IRL au <<
>> Beloved Innit household > Dream SMP au <<
>> Now we got problems > IRL au <<
author's note (2)
>> Saline Solution, History Repeat Itself > IRL AU (special) <<
>> Tommy's bored? Goodluck > IRL AU >>
>> Some Platonic Soft Launch > DreamSMP AU >>

>> Aries > Tommyinnit IRL AU <<

1K 42 13
By nachaan_

-

Tommyinnit has a secret. A secret he has hidden for four years. No one knew, obviously since it was a secret. But normally whenever he hides a secret, it'll eventually be exposed to his friends and families sooner or later by him accidentally or by someone intentionally. He does not want that to happen for this secret of his, at least not in an exact way as to how his secret is going to be exposed. At least make it planned or beautifully executed, not a fucking disaster.

Now, we might ask, what is this secret and why is it so- well, hidden from his viewers, friends, relatives and family?

To put it simply, he's an author. He's Aries, a renowned author who was fascinated in writing when he was nine, made rough drafts at nine to ten, started full on writing and revisioned his drafts he wrote back then when he was eleven, finished his first book when he was thirteen and published it at fourteen.

He has first published his book in a publishing team without knowing his real identity and that publishing team thought he's thirty years old, not fourteen years old. Well, he planned to reveal his real identity when he turned eighteen which he just did just recently and safe to say, they were shocked and respected the kid for being successful at such a young age.

He created various social media accounts to update his books for his readers and followers. Just for his blogs, updates, announcements and all when he was sixteen. By then, people followed his accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr while publishing his second book, receiving his first book awards online and people buying copies of his books worldwide, making a huge sale and salary from selling his books at the age of sixteen.

At the age of eighteen, he has published six books in total, planning for seven this upcoming days, revealed his identity to his beta readers, editor, his publishing team (now working for him), running his own company for his books, received various awards because of his books that fit in the category, got his accounts verified, a renowned author, and is ready to reveal himself to the world.

-

The Case of 1981
Written By Aries
#1 New York Times Best Selling Author

Amaris Zalika is back from summer break, ready and excited to start her sophomore year. But when a small incident became a big deal that now involves the authority, government and reopening the Case of 1981, it's safe to say that she's not that thrilled anymore.

-

Missing Summer Vacation
Written by Aries
1st Place In Edgar Awards

Adelio Casimir Galileo is on break from school in Red Woods, excited to see his family's home town once again down South. He has finally arrived only to see missing posters everywhere and anywhere in Southern Hills. He was more than miserable when he found out his childhood best friend, Astraea Estella Danvers is one of the teenagers who got captured. Finding out that the police department is not doing any action, it's his decision to act rationally and wisely before things escalate.

This summer is not certainly what he bargained for.

-

Running Out Of Time
Written by Aries
1st Runner Up in Book Awards For Fiction

Meteor Wisteria was just strolling by the beachside, hoping to get his mind at ease after all the commotion he had experienced this past week. Stopping to take a picture of the beautiful sunset, he caught a sight of a bottle down the seashore. Walking further, he grabbed the bottle, expecting to be greeted by trash or something similar only to be met by a paper. A note, specifically that caught his attention. Now it's up to him to save the world and beyond and figuring out why he opened the bottle in the first place.

-

Messy Killings And A Messy Past
Written by Aries
#1 New York Times Best Seller

A new serial killer is roaming around in Orion Pines, a small town in a small provincial area, leaving their victims in a ritual fashion, their signature trademarks making this as a lead to the official police and detectives who's handling this case. But with no luck, the case has turned into a loop with no clues other than the ritual numbers carved in their victim's heads. Detective Chief Inspector Ariadne Desim has to act accordingly yet swiftly before it gets more messy than it already is. Meanwhile, Zalika Zeishka Greens and her twin, Ashton Jovian Greens just recently moved to Orion Pines, hoping to get fresh air and a new start. But when their pasts resurfacing, it gets even more messy than it already is.

-

Doctor Payne
(Book I in "The Co." Book Series)
Written by Aries
Crime Writing Association Awards 2020

Doctor Emery Nhea Payne completed her internship year, now aiming to complete her resident practitioner years. But when a little girl named Mavis showed up, asking for help, it all came crashing down. Knocking through the hospital walls, solving problems, finding keys in a hospital bed was not in her bucket list, at all. But with the help of her friends she met in first year college, solving mysteries in Knightton General Hospital isn't that bad after all.

-

Attorney Jones
(Book II in "The Co." Book Series)
Written by Aries
Agatha Awards 2021

Attorney Ophelia Amelia Jones who recently graduated law school just received her very first case. But when it involves the death of her childhood friend who moved places in their high school year and a mystery in Knightton General Hospital blooming at the same time, maybe a call from her forensic pathologist friend, or more, can help her case this time.

-

Tommy sighed, taking a sip in his hot coffee he ordered downtown, clicking noises and keyboard typings filled the silence in his apartment room. It's been weeks since he has finally finished the third part of his first ever book series, now awaiting for it to be published with the help of his publishing team. He's now scrolling through emails in his "Aries'' ' email account where he entertained fellow authors and collaborative messages while replying to his manager and secretary in his book company. It's almost two in the morning which means, it's almost time for streaming. Closing his laptop, he shifted his device to his personal computer, now loading the screen up to prepare streaming.

He had been fighting his thoughts for the past days about when to reveal his identity to his Tommyinnit viewers and friends. He's also worried how the reaction from viewers plus haters will come out. It will obviously affect the sales rate or that, it will be the opposite. Tommy sighed, stretching his neck while checking on some available video meet in the Dream SMP discord server. The most confusing thing is how to reveal this secret of his to the whole wide world. A formal video confirming he's Aries is a thing but it's too boring for his imaginative and creative world. He's a bloody author for goodness sake, he comes up with unique and quite ridiculous (he'll never admit it but he's proud nonetheless) names that he doubts an actual percentage was named after those names.

His eyes suddenly light up, his thoughts quickly fading away to the back of his mind when he sees Wilbur, Aimsey, Tubbo, Ranboo, Jack and Phil in a group chat. He joined in to see Tubbo and Wilbur streaming while Jack and Ranboo are arguing something in the background while Phil, being a father figure, is trying to sooth the commotion in the back. He didn't know all were up at this hour and the other two were streaming.

"Ey! Bossman!" Tubbo's words echo the call, "So glad of you to join us!"

"Tommy! I didn't know you were up at this hour! You didn't reply to my message invitation and thought you were asleep" Wilbur playfully pouted, "Are we being replaced, Tommy?"

"Oohh" Aimsey comments, idly. Shit. Wilbur messaged him? Tommy let out an awkward laugh and quickly scrolled down and there, a message notification on his screen showed up. Woops.

"Maybe I did replaced all of you Wilbur, you don't appreciate my jokes well enough anyways" Tommy replied coolly

"OOHHH" Aimsey's voice turned up, cheer evident in their voice. Ranboo snickered.

"Are you streaming Tommy?" Phil asked. Tommy looks at the screen to see Phil's camera on and is occupied with something on his desktop.

"Nope. I was supposed to but got caught up in this call with a bunch of idiots so chat, blame them that I didn't stream"

"Oh no. Tubbo's chats are getting haywire" Ranboo spoke, his voice glinting with amusement as he checked Tubbo's stream.

"What are you talking about anyway?" Tommy asked. He hadn't joined any of the two streams the past hour so he missed what they were talking about. Yeah, having a writing company, scrolling through emails, sorting the said emails, replying to them and deleting the others while writing the final chapter of the third part of the book series results in that.

"We're talking about Tubbo's next Misfits upload!" Ranboo said cheerfully, gaining an affirmation at Tubbo's end. And the discussion continued.

While the discussion was playing in the background. Phil sent a private message to him in discord. Curious, he opened the message and read what it said.

-

Crow father : you alright child?
Crow father : you have dark bags underneath your eyes, you should go to sleep

-

Tommy squinted at the message, trying to read it clearly. His room was quite dim and the atmosphere's cold. He had been writing the plot with the lights off a minute ago resulting in a strain in his eyes. It's a habit he gained from writing the past years and weird or not, it's rather comfortable to work in when the atmosphere and background is similar when he's also editing. But at this night, he forgot to wear his anti radiation glasses that makes his eyes avoid strain and sore.

-

Child : I'm okay:)
Child : been editing for the next vkog
Child : wanted to stream but saw the call going on so decided to join:)

-

Tommy doesn't wait for a reply but instead, focusing on the call and the discussion happening. He jumps in the conversation whenever he feels like it, not feeling the need to lead the topic. He's exhausted, there's that and all of his friends might (they definitely know) know what he's feeling at the moment due to his lack of energy. He's thinking of streaming later in the afternoon after he gets enough sleep to energize. Besides, he did promise to stream to his viewers this day and he needs to follow his schedule to avoid mismanagement and disorganization.

A ringtone was heard in the background. Tommy muted and picked up his phone, the ring caller was from his secretary, Andrea who was a good friend of his back in middle school who was in need of a job. Tommy or Aries lift his brows up, his face exasperated. It's two in the morning for God's sake. Sighing, he accepted the call and put it on speaker.

"Andrea? It's two in the morning, why did you call me at this hour? Is it so important?"

"Geez boss, attitude much? I know you're up at this hour anyway. Honestly! You need to fucking sleep boss" Andrea sound annoyed, probably because of her reminding him that a lot of times in the past and more in the future "But anywho, when can you send the last chapter? So that Danny and Michelle can work on it as soon as possible. The third part of the ongoing book series' due date is next week, remember?"

"I know, I know" Tommy scratched his head, "I'm working on it. I have a streaming career too, remember? But it'll be finished before the due date, I promise"

Andrea sighed audibly through the phone. "You should probably take a break after this, Tommy. You're overworking yourself. By the way, you have an invite to attend a writing convention next month. You have to attend it for our PR purposes"

"Oh fucking great" Tommy groaned, "What am I going to do? I'm going to the convention as Aries, the author behind the books extraordinaire, not Tommyinnit, the streamer extraordinaire. Should I wear a mask like Dream or Ranboo or some shit?"

"Your plan is to reveal yourself in the entire universe, isn't it? If so, then you should act it out before the convention"

"Great" Tommy frustratingly said, "We'll talk about it in the company later at nine. Thanks Andrea"

"You're welcome, boss" Andrea stopped before adding, "Take some rest. You promised to treat your beloved staff to some coffee, didn't you?" They chuckled before ending the call. Tommy put his phone down and stretched his limbs. He then looked at the discord screen only to meet with silence.

"Tommy-" Wilbur suppressed an awkward laugh, "You did know that you're not muted right?"

Tommy stayed silent. Clicking Tubbo's Twitch stream on the other screen. The chats were spamming once again filled with their reactions and comments. "My team will handle this. I'm off to bed boys! Follow Aries on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr! Bye!"

He exits the call then proceed to send a message to his company staff who's handling the media.

-

Boss : Andrea, I think wearing a mask is not need anymore haha
Boss : ...
Boss : please handle Minecraft community. Thank you:)
miss ma'am sir mister secretary : a zombie apocalypse is happening in Twitter
miss ma'am sir mister secretary : GUYS @everyone WAKEY WAKEY
Monsieur supervisor : fuck
Madame Manager : @Boss go to sleep. We'll handle this
Boss : you do love me :D

-

User 567 : did he seriously?
User 011 : vecna got him
User 001 : NY FAVORITE AUTHOR IS MY FAVORKITE STREAMER??
User 008 : OFF TO TWITTER WE GO
User 999 : TOMMYV IS A CEO GUYS! WOOHOO
User 678 : how do we know hes a CEO tho?
User 824 : Aries >>> Tommyinnit
User 666 : AUTHOR ARC LET'S GOOO
User 989 : author! c! Tommy is my new headcanon

-

Tubbo ✔
@TubboLive

Bossman wtf

Ph1Lza ✔
@Ph1Lza

CEO & Author Tommyinnit Era coming through

aimsey
@aimseytv

Is that why he's ten times richer than us? Smh

Quackity ✔
@Quackity

@Aries_Daily @Aries_Official found him

dream
@dreamwastaken

@Aries_Daily @Tommyinnit @Aries_Official I'M A BIG FAN I HAVE ALL YOUR BOOKS

Ranboo ✔
@Ranboosaysstuff

Tommy, who apparently doesn't own any books and not a fan of books is apparently Aries, a renowned author worldwide with intense plot twists? Woah

Aries Official ✔
@Aries_Official

@Ranboosaysstuff I have four personas, didn't you know? Tommyinnit and Tom Simons doesn't read books and is not a fan of them. Tommy has his own library in his second apartment and his hometown. Aries has a library in his company and has a whole house littered with books. You don't know anything about me, Aries, Ranboob

Ranboo ✔
@Ranboosaysstuff

@Ariea_Official WOAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.4K 64
There's not enough Sleepy Bois Inc one shots in the world, so I decided to try my hand at some. This is my first Wattpad story, and I've never reall...
160K 6.3K 30
George is a gymnast, competing for Team Great Britain. Clay, or Dream, as he prefers to be called, is a swimmer, competing for Team USA. Through some...
368K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...