FIFTY SHADES OF THE NUN.

By krustycaramel

"Sometimes it is better to live with the demons than getting drowned by the ones you thought cared..." ... More

THE BEGINNING.
NIGHTINGALE.
"BREAK ME TO PIECES, I WON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD"
"I WOULD LIKE TO GO HOME!"
TARGET!
"LET'S PRETEND MARRIAGE!"
THE GANG
SLUT!
THE DEAL.
HE CAN NOT BE HERE!
"ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH"
ROBBED & THE BLOOD CARD.
MR & MRS ORLOV
"I AM PREGNANT!"
SHADOWS
2 DEATHS + 1 WIN= NIGHTMARES.
SEX-PANCAKES-SWEETS-CANDIES.
LOVE ME-DON'T LEAVE ME!
BREAKING IN.
THE CALL
HELP ME!
BABY BLUE JACKET AND PANTS!
"IS THIS HOW IT'S GOING TO END?"
"I DON'T WANT TO DIE"
THE END!
ATTENTION READERS!!!

ON THE RUN.

142 4 0
By krustycaramel

[DOOR OPENS]

[CHUCKLING!]

Kervyn opens his eyes slightly at the unfamiliar looks and design of his room, had Kei changed the designs of his room because she never liked the color themes of my house?  He looks to his side, there were two ladies dressed in red and had funny-looking makeup on their faces, he grabbed his shirt from the floor, buttoned it up, and wore his jean quickly. He checked the time on his phone, it read 9:40 AM! SHIT! Had he slept this long in a strip club dressing room? He smiled at the weird ladies before walking out of the door. He stood outside the club to make a call. 

"Hello! Gedeon! Send for my driver, I am still at the club..." He ended the call and thought about last night. That Damsel left me in distress no girl has ever ordered me before, had sex with me before, and leave me. She just committed a great offense, who is she? Oh shit! My watch! Where is it? He runs back into the building, back to the room in search of it. It was not on the table and neither on the floor nor"who had taken it?"  Searching the whole room, he thought for a moment and looked up to see a security camera. He calls for Duchess. "I would like to see the security footage of the room down the hall." He said. 

"Something of mine is missing  and I would like to watch the security footage to see if anyone had picked it."  Duchess looked at him at first and smiled at the thought of Mara's performance last night with him.  "Here are the footage of last night!" She said playing back the videos. 

"Stop!" He says, when he sees the girl, the golden girl he had made things intimate with last night picks up his watch."   "Where is she?" He asked looking at Duchess demandingly. 

"She only works at night shift." Kervyn exhales, "Where does she live?"  Duchess stared at him with surprise. " Five blocks away, close to the subway."  Kervyn runs out of the room and out the club doors. His car and his driver were by the street. He hops into the car and orders his driver to drive straight to his quarters.

          "Boss! Are you alright?" Gedeon walked to Kervyn at the parking lot. " The flash drive has been stolen!..." Kervyn roared angrily, looking at Dima and Demyan who walked towards them. 
"Stolen?...Do you have any suspects?" Dima asked.  [SIGHS]  "It is the Girl of last night, that is what the footage says." Kervyn says looking at his men evenly.  "So what should we do boss?" Gedeon growled with a deep voice, ready to kill. " Find the girl and bring her to me at once," Kervyn instructed his men before signaling his driver to take him to his mansion. Dima, Demyan, and Gedeon hop into their cars in search of the girl and the flash drive.

***********************************

"Are you saying, two ladies are living in this apartment?" Gedeon asked the landlord who had been interrupted from his yoga. "...Uh! I think!" He said, picking his nose.  "You think? Do you not know who stays in an apartment you own...? anyway, Gedeon, Dima let's go check the room." The landlord tries to stop them but Dima points a gun at his head.  Demyan knocks three times but there was no response, Gedeon knocked the wooden cracked door to the ground, revealing a self-contained room, messed up, with clothes thrown on the floor, shoes on the bed, and food wraps on the table. "Never knew New york's golden girl is this messy" Dima Laughed. 

"Check everywhere for the drive... every closet, clothes, shoes, and bags..." Gedeon says to Dima and Demyan.

[PHONE RINGS]

"Hello Boss, we are at her apartment... yes! Dima and Demyan are searching the whole room...No, but she isn't there...Yes, boss, we will track her down as soon as possible." [ENDS THE CALL]  "Gedeon, the flash drive isn't here, I guess she had a clue she will be on a chase, that's why she took it along with her...!" Dima said tossing one of Mara's wigs to the floor.

"Demyan track her at once." Gedeon walked out of the apartment and into the street. The landlord walks up to them clearing his throat before speaking. " Have you asked the nun?" The three men turned to face the old average-height man. "What did you say?" They asked in accordance. The landlord looked around before whispering. "I said two ladies are living in that room, a Nun and a hot stripper, so if you are looking for the stripper, then you should ask the Nun. They looked at him in bewilderment.

"And can you tell us, where we can find this Nun?" Gedeon asked the old man. the man looked down the street, pointing at the catholic temple down the subway. They patted him on the shoulders before running down the subway into the temple.

[METALIC DOORS BANG OPEN]

Dima, Demyan, and Gedeon walked into the church in between the men and ladies seated by the corner of the room, staring at them in fear and shock. Gedeon walks up to the priest, standing so close to him, face to face, breath to breath. Gedeon looks around before settling his gaze back at the priest. "I am sorry for the interruption of your worship, but someone in this temple has something of ours that is very precious and we are here to get it back." The whole people in the temple trembled in fear. "If anyone of you has taken what belongs to these men, please return it immediately." The priest stammered, scanning the whole room for anyone who surrenders.  The temple goes quiet for a while, Dima shot his into the air, and the people ran in a different direction for safety but a lady with blonde hair got Demyan's attention, she had a tattoo on her hand and it reminded him of someone he had seen... Mara-quin!, the golden girl. 

"Shit! Gedeon, I have seen our golden girl... She is running for the door." Demyan shouted, pointing in the direction of the door. 
             Xiomara ran out the metal doors but fell to her knees when she collided with a man. "I am sorry, ma'am," Dima said holding his hands out for her. she looked at him and diverted her eyes to the street before she ran out to the street, Dima caught her by the wrist. He had suspected her but still wasn't sure if their target was a blonde. "What are you doing? Leave me! You cannot take me back into the temple...there was a gunshot" She pleaded but Dima's grip tightened around her wrist. 

"Dima!, she is the golden girl," Demyan said as he saw Dima drag Xiomara into the temple. "I believe you have what is ours and we ask you to hand it over," Gedeon said fiercely from the alter. 

[CHUCKLES] "I have no idea what you are talking about... You don't know me and I don't even know you" She said rubbing the sweaty palms on her black garment. "Where is the flash drive, Golden?" Gedeon asked walking down the alter, slowly. " [CHUCKLES] Like I said I have no idea of what you are talking about ." She said, thinking of what flash drive they were talking about. 
                    Kervyn walked into the temple watching his men and a blonde girl in Dima's hands. He walked up to them quietly and stopped two steps away.

"Our target is not a blonde, Gedeon. She has chestnut brown hair and not blonde." Kervyn said watching the blonde girl carefully, His eyes stopped roaming her body as soon as he saw an Asian tiger tattoo. "It's just a wig boss, she is the one!" Demyan reported.

"...drop me down... you cannot take me... who the hell do you think you are..." She struggled out of Dima's tight grip. 
"How dare you embarrass me in the house of God,... you bullhead." She smacked his head but he didn't budge. How did they find me? 

"[SIGHS] Give her the shot, Demyan...." Kervyn said before walking out through the door. " Wait! give me what shot?" She asked. Demyan shot her a syringe! She passed out in just a second before Gedeon threw her over his shoulders as they walked out of the empty temple.

🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖

The temple doors shut at 10 AM and the church bells ring at 9:30 Am. Xiomara shoves her clothes into her bag. She searches for her apartment for her blonde wig. She is a different person in the temple and a different lady at the club. She applied more powder and blush to her cheeks, even though the priest had warned the nun's not to wear makeup. He had said it's a sin and the devil only approves of it, but I refuse to oblige to his preaches about fashion and trend as a sin. No one in the church knows her true face and real hair, she had lied about her looks, as a blonde but kept her name real. She never thinks that anyone will come looking for her in the temples. The catholic temple is the last place, anyone will come searching for her. Every day after her night shift at the club, she dresses as a nun and walks into the confession box, washing out all her sins but at sunset, she returns to her coven as the golden stripper. 
         She picked up her blonde wig that was hidden behind her shoe boxes, throwing a slice of bread in her mouth that she had bought last night. Her room was in a mess and she was late to get it cleaned, I guess another night of procrastination. She crossed to the opposite side of her room, picked up her bag, and walked out the door. The landlord was outside in the hallway with other women other than his wife, imitating the yoga dancer. He had always seen her nun side as a responsible person and told other ladies in the apartment flats to be like me, little does he know this nun is the same stripper you distaste. I guess you should always be careful what you wish for, you never know the hidden until it's exposed.  

"Good morning, Mr. Wedgehog!"  She greeted. He smiled, waving at her. "Morning Darling, off to the temple. It was five minutes before the church bells ring and thirty minutes before the doors shut. Other nuns were seated by the priest, she only knew one of the nuns but not as much as an acquaintance. She only memorized three of their names and the others slipped her mind: Brenda, Elizabeth, and Gertrude. 

"You are late, Xiomara!" The priest said by her side. She jumped at their close contact. " I am sorry father Jones, it will not repeat itself." She said dropping her bag by the lockers in the halls. 

[CHURCH BELL RINGS]

The whole church bows its heads for prayers, as the priest utters two words of prayer. The whole temple chanted. "Amen!!" 

"The Bible says in Revelation 21:4:
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away... The Bible is saying..."

The doors of the temples bang open, three men dressed in fine suits walked into the temple. Xiomara studied them carefully and the thought of last night washed down her mind. They were the men of last night,  how had they known she was here? Or are they members of this service? How had they known that this is where she confesses her sins? Mara thought. She wore much powder today, so her skin wouldn't give her up. The whole temple grows quiet as one of the men walks up to the priest, he is huge, while the two other men were tall and moderate in size. He scanned the room. "I am sorry  for the interruption of your worship, but someone in this temple has something of ours that is very precious and we are here to get it back." They knew about the watch and now they have come to request it. Her heart thumped harder in her chest.  

"If anyone of you  has taken what belongs to these men, please return it immediately." The priest stammered. The temple was quiet for a minute but a sudden sound of a gunshot filled the air, and the frightened people ran out the door. Xiomara thought of ways to escape the scene alive and not wounded, she came to a halt when she heard one of the men shout: "Shit! Gedeon, that is the Golden girl". She ran towards the door but fell to her knees when she collided with someone. She looked up to see one of the men dressed in a suit. She averted her eyes to the street "I am sorry Ma'am" He said but before she could run out to the street he caught her by the wrist. "What are you doing?" She cried.  They had suspected and caught her, this was bad. A terrible day to go to the temple. 

"...drop me down... you cannot take me... who the hell do you think you are..." I struggled out of the tight grip of the enormous man. 

"How dare you embarrass me in the house of God,... you bullhead." I smacked his head but he didn't budge. The doors of the temple banged open. A man in a black suit, walked in, wearing the same style of suit the man holding me wore. There was another guy by his side. The moment he took off his mask, it was the same guy of last night. The one I had drugged. Oh my God. How did they find me?

"Boss, she is the lady .!" The guy grabbing me spoke up. I flinched at his deep voice.

"[SIGHS] Give her the shot, Demyan...." The hot guy of last night said before walking out through the door. " Wait! give me what shot?" I asked but it was too late to get my answer. The other guy who stepped in with their hot boss shot me a syringe and it's getting too hot.... in here! I passed out in just a second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.2K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
2.2M 53.8K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
327K 2.5K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
72.3K 1.2K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...